General - page 1180

Hello! I am looking for an EA that stop trading of any currently active EAs on MT4 Terminal on news, lets say 20 minutes before and after. Anyone has something for me? Basically de-activate the "auto trading" before and enable after. Thank you so much!
Hey traders, Ive seen some trading accounts that dont publish their commissions on their trading history. Can anyone share how this can be removed from my history? thanks Chris
[Deleted]
  bug broker  (3)
Hi I have a question, yesterday my broker closed one of my position with huge loss, this loss was impossible due to the market condition. It affected a lot my DD. The loss has been added back to my account so there is no problem but i would like to know if it happens a lot?
Hi, I'm looking for a high profitable EA, the strategy is martingale/grid but don't arbitrage. Daily min. 10%. Thanks, phil
EURGBP- Declines, Faces Further Bear Threats EURGBP- With the cross declining on Tuesday and following through lower during Wednesday trading session, it faces the risk of further price extension. On the downside, support lies at the 0.7250 level where a break will expose the 0.7200 level. Further...
The risk limit on a trade is set by a stop-loss, or so we used to think. The generally accepted rules are the risk per trade as % of the deposit account. Everyone has different 0.5-20... Probably, this information is not relevant for those who work with drawdowns over 20%. The thing that happened to
Hello, I've tried to use a very simple OOP in MT4 beyond #600. So, nearly everthing works :-) But with that it`s funny: File 1 as "Test.mqh" in the include-directory: -------------------------------- class Test { public: int getData() {return 12;};...
I need to better understand the sequence by which an order is places by the mt4 platforn using an EA. This information will assist with  EA development work now in progress.    MT4 orderprocess using an Expert Advisor through an ECN broker.   MT4 receives tic data. EA checks...
  Signal  (3)
Can you subscribe to your own signal? I would like to copy trades from my main account to my investors account? Is the payment still processed? And does that count as a subscriber and subscribers funds?
[Deleted]
I was wondering how MQL calculates the spread based on ticks. If you have a rate consisting of N ticks, how are the bid and ask prices of all ticks combined to calculate the spread? I've tried calculating the spread for every tick and then take the average spread over all ticks. I also tried...
Is there a way to stop the signals withouth clicking unsubscribe? Also i need to know why when i copy someone it's not oppening the right ammount of lots. It opens 11 lots instead of 0.1 (and that is a LOT) almost wiped my account!
ForexBrokerInc will take you to on an Amazing Journey and push you to the limit! Challenge yourself and prove to be the Best Trader with the Best Tournament on the market! Test your trading skills and be rewarded with your share of the $10000 POOL PRIZE! ForexBrokerInc’s SIRIX FreeRoll Forex...
GBPJPY: Bullish On Recovery, Eyes 179.66 level GBPJPY: The cross is now seen recovering further and following through on the back of its Monday strength.. On the upside, resistance lies at the 179.66 level followed by the 180.50 level where a break will aim at the 181.50 level. A cut through here...
I don't see the point on brokers using their own metatrader. Is there any difference appart from the icon? Thanks.
[Deleted]
  use mql5  (2)
how do you use this site I have $10 balance I don't know what I'm doing can you help
Has anyone put two accounts following copied signals on the MLQ5 VPS? I can't find reference to it or instructions for it anywhere...
Anyone else having trouble with these two charts on Mt4. Charts not reading correct on daily time frame. Only having this issue on these two charts, when I switch to different time frames they read correct.
Can I download MT4 not in the website, I think every broker always provide mt4. we can download it from there. The instaforex website also provides a download mt4 . so we do not have difficulty in finding mt4
April June July August September October November December Not in 2015 No rate increase — new Quantitative Easing will be introduced in 2015 instead
I do not have visual studioI am just now looking at MT5.I see that the backtester is seperate and the results are passed back to the MT5 app. I seems to me that possibly the integration with Visual Studio is quite good. ie. seperated out and made to work together. Good inteface, good architecture.....
When I try to migrate my C# code to Delphi, I found that when using the array as a parameter, it will always raise a "stack damaged" failure. Even use the example code shown here. After many times trying, I finally realized that it's caused by the calling conversion. Now I fixed this problem by...
GBPUSD: Eyes Further Upside On Bull Pressure GBPUSD: Outlook for pair has turned higher after printing a rejection candle the past week. A follow through higher is now envisaged in the new week. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.5000 level with a break aiming at the 1.5050 level. A...
Is there a way to back test a Ea that requires 2 platform, a Master and Slave
Guys, I am wondering if there is a a software that can analyse trades independently without one having to publish his trades; like one where you can simply upload your trade history and it analyses it for you with charts, graphs, percentages and so on. Any input is highly appreciated.
How can i cheek a Dot of parabolic SAR if it's up of the candle or down of the candle in MQ4? As well as the value of 2nd,3rd.. consecutive dots. Thanks in advance.
I have traded (3~4pips scalping) with an ECN and STP account respectively in a same broker several days and had slippage many times with ECN on normal condition but rarely experiened slippage with STP. That is normal? Since it takes longer time to unite orders with ECN than with STP?? Please...
Hi, i bought an indicator from market , but it downloaded like an EA, often did at first download of the indicator, but here i deleted and re downloaded, this indicator stay in EA and not use to apply on chart. < removed by mod> An Admin can resolve this problem please
EURUSD: Looks To Build On Strength EURUSD: With EUR closing higher to reverse most of its past week gains, further strength is envisaged in the new week. Resistance is seen at 1.1050 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1000 level. Further up, resistance
I cannot attach the MBFX indicator to my metatrader terminal. I have done it in windows 98 by copying indicator file to program file. but i cannot make it in window 8. can you please help me?
It forms an ascending channel for parity. Let's look at the possible consolidation in the purple zone.