General - page 195

How can we check utility tools in backtest ? If their is any then plz suggest
Greetings community, I am copying signal and i was wondering when calculating the volume, does broker bonus like 100% etc is also considered the actual "balance" in lot calculationwhen MT copies the trades ? e.g 1100 usd = 2200 usd my problem is that, the provider has low balance of 560 usd, and
Dear, In python, using import MetaTrader5, I found that market_book_get returns a tuple from BookInfo featuring Market Depth entries for the specified symbol. See https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5marketbookget_py However, seems the default dimension of market_book_get
Hi i am trying to write some code to allow me to copy files from my mql profile area into anywhere like say local pc or pc on local network. I have tried some code with diffrent results. //this does nothing but returns success static bool mfs_CopyFolder( string in_srcPath, string in_tgtPath)
I want to get data from https://api.investing.com/api/financialdata/41064/historical/chart/?interval=PT1M&amp ;pointscount=120 using function: bool GetFinancialData( string &Json) { bool Ret = false ; string cookie = NULL , headers; char post[], result[]; string url = "
Hi, Is there a function to get the time frame of the current chart in string format?  Regards 
Hello all, Wondering if someone could point me in the right direction vis-a-vis an issue I'm facing with WebRequest() when attempting to download shared files from Google Drive, e.g. sample file linked below: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1-PtADmc85Tws_RcRF9nGJ0LkkBvv3DWO&export=download Attached
Hi I'm unable to install indicators from mql5 website on my MT5 reminal running on VPS server . The MT5 terminal is the latest version build3521. Windows firewall is not blocking. I logged in to mql5 website from IE and tried but also fails with error message "Installation is failed" Journal
I am trying to add my phone number to my account but it tells me the phone number already exists, I made sure to delete my old account. With the old account now deleted it still tells me the phone number already exists. What can be done about this
According to forecasts, EURJPY is possible Rise by 30 pips And if the volatility is 30 pips, then the stop loss should be put down to 40 pips? So that the stop loss is not triggered due to market noise
Hey I wrote this code that I thought it would be simple but I'm having this two errors (Unexpected end of program and unbalanced parentheses) and I don't know how to solve it. This is my first code so if someone could help me I would be so grateful. It's a MQL5 code. Thanks :) // This EA will open
Dear Admin, I have rented a few hostings on different accounts. I have read and understood that: 1. It is not possible to cancel the account and have the average-use amount credited back onto my MQL5 account. 2. It is possible to Change Account for the VPS from and old account to a new one via the
Can you get the commission rate from the metatrader for each asset
Dear experienced traders, I'm doing a 1,800 hour optimization test, and I'm already running it for several hours. It works good and I'm considering to use cloud agent to make it more faster. Can we enable and disable the Cloud Agent during we are doing an optimization test? Will it cost for the
Hello everyone, Again I would like to present some of the questions that I have not found in the detailed guide: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773#q23 It is implicitly understood that the provider can do whatever they want with their signal and I would like to please find answers to the following
Unfortunately, the Skrill virtual card and account is not working for me in the US when attempting to withdraw my payments. I am greeted with the same message that is received when withdrawing to any US Visa or Mastercard, "transaction failed because of them not us, blah blah blah...". Anyone from
I want to copy a signal in MT4 and I found one signal that suits me. When I want to copy it, the pop-up window gives me the MT5 link to download. All of my accounts are in MT4. What is the problem? Can't I copy a signal in MT4? What about the Metatraders I already have on my computer?  I tried to...
I know they work but I can't figure out how. Looks like they take advantage of demo servers with fixed spread and no slippage. Anyone knows how they exactly works
For the third time this week I have rebooted my workstation and all of my MT4 and MT5 accounts have been blown away. I've had to re-enter account number, password, server, delete all EAs and download them again which counts as a new activation, etc., etc., etc. All of them say "Accounts deleted due
Hi everyone, for my strategy I need supertrend.mqh include file. Where can I find it? Can anyone help me? I tried searching on the site Thanks a lot to anyone willing to lend a hand
Good day. I have been trying to withdraw for over a month now but can't do so. I tried bank cards from different banks including a Mastercard and a Visa Card. I got a message that the "Payment System has rejected the withdrawal and I should contact my bank". The banks told me that the cards are fine
What are the Best VPS features
Hello. Is it possible to add "Yesterday" option to Toolbox > History > Custom Period in MT5? That would help a lot and save me and other people a lot of time. Thanks in advance. Leonardo Silva
I want to switch a new alert notification on mobile phone, is that possible in settings of MT4/MT5 terminals
Dear all Friends I'm a newbie.. Can anyone help me.... 1. How to enter into the program, a number of 1-dimensional Array data from external (External Input) ? 2. How to combine a number of similar data results of calculations into a 1-dimensional array ? I'm very happy if there are friends who can
hey there this is an embed code from radio.com which i want to add it to my MT4 as an indicator i have a very basic mql coding knowledge , is there anyone who can help me with this ? this is the code which is available for free @ radio.com website : <script>(function(d, s){if(!window.rel){s =
Hi. Could someone help remove the display of Grid values shown in Blue in the picture below from the MT5 indicator attached, please? I only need to use the Grid lines but I don't want to see the grid values displayed on the Vertical Price of the chart
I am investing under the guise of a savvy investor. Although, I withdrew a few thousand dollars from the platform only for him to tell me I have to add more funds to withdraw more money in a few hours. Seems contradictory if you ask me. Any suggestions
Hello I have just bought a product from the market. I go to the My Purchases tab, click on Open and nothing happens. I checked in Navigator but nothing was downloaded. What's the problem