General - page 105

Hello there, I wanted to ask if there is a way to pull Live data from MT5 on Excel sheet. Any help will be greatly appreciated
We have revised the Achievements so that newcomers can get the hang of the platform and start trading faster, while experienced traders are able to find some additional ways to earn money. Now Achievements represent a full-fledged platform tutorial allowing you to track your progress. The tips have
Hi, After update my MT5 build 3815 is crashing frequently even when no charts are open. Please help. Thanks, Anu
Hello trader how i can use the EA management for calculate automatically the lotagge . With my ipad because mql5 change everything
Cant able to see open high low close value in the chart when i keep the cursor on the candle new to charts pls help
Hello, I'm implementing custom animation in my EA and I encounter problem that I would like to fix. Basically I'm drawing a rectangle and moving one of it's sides. However, in case of vertical side, it's being snapped automatically to the middle of a candle once it encounter one of them. I would
Good day, I have used the function EnumToString eons of times, however is there such an opposite function. yes this brings about the question into what Enum is it being changed to, this takes us to the next part StringToX where X is a specified Enum, I tried to write a StringToTimeframe function
Hello i am trying to code an inner bars indicator , (bars not 1 or 2 bars) scan the last 10 bars and pick the main bar that its high and low did not break by body of any bars after it . the logic to code this is getting out of mind completely . i appreciate any direction , thanks
Hi. Just got startet with the Metatester 5 software. I got 3 computers up and running, but one of em is acting a bit different than the others. The accountname provided under MQL5 Cloud Network is surrounded by red. Its the same name used on the two other computers. What does that meen? Can someone
If you can't see your purchase when you click the Purchased option, check the below mentioned issues: Make sure that: that you have all the latest Windows Updates installed that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS that you are using the
How can i reset the state of the Mql5 Helper ? It's stuck in the current step , but i'd like to restart the process as i realized a guide could be helpful in this matter (a visual guide). Does it reset after 24Hours or will it stay like this
Hi guys, I fixed some errors ..but now i have 15 error in my EA pls help me. thats a trading pannel. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TradePanel.mq4 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes
My account is blocked. How to unblock it.
Hello traders im trying to look the webterminal for use my ipad like pc for use my EA management and everythin but they remove that. i need pay server for this or what
Hello, I have come across a bug in MetaEditor that has to do with when declaring enums.. This bug causes the program to hang for some seconds or even causes some infinite loop if we attempt to compile.. In order to reproduce the bug we have to create an enum in global scope as below (with the
Hello i was wondering if someone had managed to actually convert the points to currency and the other way around currency to points of different pairs. I have tried some stuff but the miscalculate always : // Convert currency (USD) to points double USDtoPoints( double amountUSD) { double
Hello. I created an Indicator and an EA but they seem to be cancelling out each others' comments on the chart. My expert's comment usually loads better and deletes the indicator comment, only when I remove my expert I see the indicator coments. Any reason why
Hi, Is there any way for the mobile app to load horizontal lines (or any chart objects) from data contained in a csv or txt file? For example, the csv file would have the symbol name and the price, and the app would instantiate the horizontal line based on the data contained in the csv. The csv or
I want to build an app that gets the account data and display as a dashboard etc In myfxbook you can connect using an investor password on the page without using a publisher ea, how is this done
I've only been running my nodes for a few days and I'm looking at 30+gigs (12 nodes). I know this will fluctuate but is there any info how long this stays on my system or if there is a way to cap disk usage? Just concerned this is going to balloon out of control. I'm sure it won't but just curious
How can I report scammers to the MT5 administration?? I have been co Ned twice by brokers available and registered on MT5, so do you take any counter measures to protect investors from such scammer's, do we have any mechanism to report them
Hello Guys , i want to Create a personal panel for trading , Everything is fine Except that the calculation of lot size according to ATR does not work correctly. Lot size calculations should be according to account balance and atr
Hi everyone... I need an mt4 script that can put one buy stop order and one sell stop order by DISTANCE from the OPEN PRICE of a specified candle. No SL and TP needed. For example: In the script settings, I set the trading time start at 12:15, distance 10 pips, and lot size 1. When the time comes
I have purchased the MLQ5 vps, set up my trading environment on the terminal, attached an EA to the chart and then successfully migrated the environment to the vps. As expected, following the successful migration, autotrading is now turned off at my terminal. My question relates to the EA running on
how to write code that parse my json that I got with webrequest I take json data from website using webrequest now How can I parse this json code for use my trading decisions //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
[Deleted]
Been trying to get fully verified but Immediately I click on the “get started” so as to complete the 3D face recognition the system will direct me to a customer care Please help
  Best MT5 brokers  (1)
Hi Traders, I was wondering whether someone can give me a list of the best brokers for beginners with small accounts. I will highly appreciate
  become a seller  (1)
I can become a seller for now as an individual and later I will get a chance to change to a company. Is it possible
  VPS speed  (1)
Good morning, I don't understand how it is possible that I have many more losing lots than the trading signal I bought. I also bought a VPS with a speed of 11.48 ms but the lots I buy often close at a loss while in the signal I bought they close in a positive. In my platform diary this is written: "
  Message issue.  (5)
When i am going to message section then i am seeing this " Timed out in 10 sec