General - page 211

Programming  (1)
I want to know how programming an indicator Window with both RSI, MACD and Ishimokou
Hi friends.. Good day to you all.. I have noticed something on MT4 app since couple of months ago.. I remember we use to have a live status watermark.. And now it's only demo watermark that's being displayed.. My app is upto date
Hi, I am trying to get the startegy tester to use a fixed spread on a custom symbol. I have set the settings in the symbol to have a spread of 1 but still the symbol uses floating variable spread in the tester. Does anyone know how to solve this
[Deleted]
  withdraw  (3)
i cant wd my money I have enough funds but I can't withdraw
hello all, firstly wishing everyone profits and low drawdown. i am looking for an EA or utility which will track equity drawdown. atm i need to gain this from third party such as myfx book but wanted it done within the terminal thankyou
[Deleted]
in metaquotes demo, i could not find these commodities
  Market  (1)
Market not sowing purchased staf....its all clean white
Hi all, if anyone has seen the news webmoney in Ukraine has been shut down, all accounts are frozen and withdrawals are impossible. What to do? Is it possible to withdraw profit from my personal account to Visa or MasterCard? PayPal is also banned in Ukraine
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, hope u can help... trying to scrape vix level from cnn. Unfortunately this is the result: I do not understand why nothing is found. Thank you for your help! This is my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Fear & Greed
I have the MT5 platform on 2 separated PC's and few days ago they started crashing and not getting a signal. All my other programs on both computer are working fine including the internet. Anyone ells notice a change lately
Hello Experts, Assume an EA loaded to a chart, Algo trading is on. And if the PC is shutdown (that means the program is not running), is auto trading still running? thanks
  Print() function  (3)
Hello Experts, Any idea how many maximum characters allowed in Print()? I want to print something in Journal but it miss something. Thanks
Hi all, Doess anyone have a code to add a price label to a horizontal line created by a custom indicator. I have added this one on chart manually, but be handy to have it coded.. Thank you
Good day folks, Please anyone know any good explainer video software that can be used to explain forex strategies . I have tried vimeo but didnt really have everything that i am looking for. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
  VPS Ping  (11   1 2)
Hello, which ping is the correct one? Top left or corner right? Because in the right corner it show about 90ms. And on top about 2 ms, like shown in the Screenshot... Thanks
Today I ran into a problem with MQL5 compiler. Errors appear when compiling my old code. I have written simple example to demonstrate it. class DataContainer { public : int m_int; }; class TestClass { public : DataContainer* get () { return &m_data; }
I have successfully subscribed for a signal but unable to view the signal tab .Please let me know the steps for the same
Hello, the problem shows itself, when there are several objects nested behind an array entry. Beginning with the second one no code completion is offered anymore by the editor. For an example and details please see the attached mq5-script-file. Thanks to everyone for attention and to the developers
  crash and boom  (1)
im having trouble with crash and boom settings on deriv
hello, I want to hidden the unread count
HI all, Can an MT4 account with suffix copy to trades when I subscribe to any Signal Providers? My account for example is EURUSD.wn rather than the normal EURUSD
On the 'My Subscription' page there is a Move Subscription option. Can this be used to move a subscription to the same terminal on a different VPS? In other words, if I move the terminal from one VPS to another can I then move the subscription across
Hello, can't we use Telegram to confirm the phone number
Imagine my surprise on Friday last weekend when i woke up to withdraw my funds from Mql5 and there were no payment options available for withdrawal !. First they took down PayPal last month and now no webmoney or epayment withdrawals. And i have since sent service desk a message on Friday but no
  hyperactive EA trading  (22   1 2 3)
Good day to All, I have small inquiry if anyone have the experience to help me out I’ll be so happy I received an email from my broker asking me to reduce the massages sent throw my EA to mql5 server as limited to 2000 msgs per a day and they told me they might close my account as hyperactive
Hello, I would like to have some code to automatically activate the native MQL5 Trailing Stop function to my orders. That being equivalent to right click an order, and set the number of Point under "Trailing Stop". I was expecting this to be simple enough but I haven't found a way to do it. Is this
I have purchased the indicator listed in the subject. I have had zero problems downloading and installing it directly from my mt4 terminal from my laptop. However, after repeated attempts I continue to get a "installation failed" error message when attempting to do the same from my VPS. I am using
today in calendar is 2019.11.15 and as long it results as: 1573779710. to convert it to Arabic or lunar calendar, it must be 1441.03.18. I can not come to this number by subtracting numbers from 1573779710 because it starts from 1970.01.01 is there any other way to convert regular calendar of forex
Ive written over 100 words plus attached a screenshot to send message to tech support reagrding financial operation being limited since i switched vpns and vps,but it keeps requesting MORE dam word, like it wants an essay wtf. All of my market indiactors are frozen on an old pair from weeks ago, and
hi i have a great new EA! it works well on every tick but soon as i go to every tick based on real ticks it loses. now i have this set to true input bool Expert_EveryTick =true; // but i wonder is there a way to take my auto generated EA and move it to OnTick ()