General - page 206

Hi Everyone! I'm kind of new to this platform! Can I Change the Leverage for Each Trade in MT5? or Leverage inside this platform is fixed and can not be changed
Hi, i have this message "automated trading is disabled due to EA being synchronized with virtual hosting" how do i fix this? i have changed my virtual server and also uninstalled mt5 and reinstalled it just in case it was that but still not working
I am trying to install an indicator file from the market. I am asked which program to open the file with. Which file should I select in the program
  Sum Sub Proof  (1)
It's not accepting my Photo of Dl they are perfect and still I am getting rejected. And there is no why to contact Sum Sub
I have been providing this signal for 38 days in MQL5. It has a total of 14 weeks of history. Suddenly, I noticed that my signals subscription is not permitted and there is an explanation (See the Attachment). 1. Is it permanent? or for how long? 2. What should I do now? I will continue my trading
I need to have a base class and several classes derived from that base class. Since the derived classes are derived from the base class, I can assign the variable (pointer) of any derived class to the variable (pointer) of the base class. So far, everything is clear. Is there any way to find out
In MQL Profit.. Nothing is Coming in Favorites Option Even though i clicked Favorite Star Option in So many Signals & experts also...Why
  iDevPivotRange  (2)
Hi all I have a few scripts which was included in a book that i am reading, it is in word form and i need to create a script in Mt5 , struggling please help
Good day sir. Please give an instruvtion on how to put a deposite into ag trading flatform. I have already real account on 10Tradefx.Ltd .but i dont know yet on how to pur a deposite. Where do i start. Thank you so much more power. Brgds Abram espejo
  Rar file  (6)
HI WHERE DO I INSTALL A RAR FILE ON MT5
I am studying in the documentation, the inner product function : https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/matrix/matrix_products/matrix_inner I struggled understanding the logic because my results differed from those of the example. It seemed in this example that the rows are multiplied with the rows, rather
Today I created a new account from my broker because I want to use a new method and sell the signals. I have created the signal but it is not possible to subscribe yet. I believe there is a minimum of time for which an account must exist. How long is this time
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, November 18, 2022. The update provides the following changes: MetaTrader 5 WebTerminal build 3510 In the mobile version we have implemented trading history sorting and filtering by depth. Use the top-panel commands to customize the history
hello guys. can you tell me how to fix this issue ? thank's
Are there any issues on opening and operating on the same SQLite database file from multiple EAs, Service etc When opening a database connection on the same file from multiple EAs, will they get the same handle or different handle? How often does it flushes data to disk? Can some data be lost? Can
For some reason I keep getting errors when im trying to connect the MT5 application on a VPS to the Market. I have checked and I am definitely logged into the community it even said activated for my account and no balance it literally states failed to connect to server and no data and failed to load
I'm try to get High and low for XAUUSD How I can do this
[Deleted]
Copy-paste the documented code and watch the compiler throw an error at you. The specifier does not do what it was created to do. AT ALL
The system misplaced my English name. I am worried that it will affect future withdrawals. I can’t find the customer service email address. Can someone solve it
Hi fellow traders, I want to know that I applied for a job in freelance a client asking for EA. Now he asking for the EA to have a trial on his own, So my concern is that if I share him the file and if he intentionally deny that he didn't like this EA even when he is actually happy with that. I went
of a freelance project , i did not read it -i should have- and accepted the bid . What should i do now
Hi, in order to check if I have new messages from clients, I need to click over ALL projects in the list. Not enough: I have to click on the project, then on the tab "Comments" in order to see if there is any new message. The is no more inconvinient way to do this. :/ is there a way to see new
Dear experts, i know that i can get the profit from a position by: 1.difference between PriceCurrent and PriceOpen 2.PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PROFIT) What are the advantages and disadvantages for each case? Thanks
What is Best Way to Handle the StopLoss, so that we can minimize the Loss. Your Valuable Opinions & Ideas are Invited so that everyone can get benefited from this. Thanks
Hello, I recently installed metatrader 5 on my linux ubuntu machine. I was working with it for a week. Then I needed to restart my computer at some point. When it rebooted the metatrader5 software was not running. no big deal , I will just click on the icon. But I cannot find it. I typed
Hiii there, I'm using avasocial app for copy trading.and my trading a/c with mt5. When I do trading all good but when I copy any trader than my copier status ask me to login mt5. Than it shows u r successfully linked ur trading account but as soon my master trader place trade than my copier status
Hello! I am trying to understand the following operation: int te, uv; uv = Period()*60; For(int i = 0; i < 10; i++) { te = Time[0] - i*uv; } Time[0] is a DateTime type; te is an integer. I am just failling to unsderstand how and why such operation can be carried out with two variables of different
Introduction - the problem When developing an Expert Advisor, or an indicator, it is not uncommon that we want to find the value of a series x when series y last had a value z, or in other words when a condition was last satisfied. This is so common that other platforms and languages have developed
Hi, I am moving some of my code from Mql4 to Mql5. Can I move the MQL VPS service from MT4 account to MT5 account from the Hosting configuation? And I already canceled the subscription once and it's running on the remaining minutes. If I have to cancel again to move to a MT5 account. Will the