General - page 205

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Get H Line | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int PikBar( ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe, int mode, int shoulder, int startBar, int peakNo) {
Hello Traders, I've taken several ecourses and spent thousands of dollars, do you think is the best ecourse to learn forex
Bottom right in trading view allows you to "unstick" the chart, how do I do that in MT5? I've been trying to figure this out for hours
  A problem with withdrawal  (12   1 2)
I made a withdrawal using the Paypal method and I use the telegram method but can't but after waiting all day I have not received the SMS code. I did it 3 times until it is locked and I can only do it tomorrow. I had made more than 200x withdrawals and there had never been a problem like this....
This page https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/timeseries_access says: " The CheckLoadHistory() function is designed as a universal function that can be called from any program (Expert Advisor, script or indicator) ". Which can't be right, because CheckLoadHistory() function uses Sleep() function
Hello, MQL5 Community Could you please assist me with the following inquiry concerning my EA's messaging problem, as shown below: Journal Entry The EA does not print the reason for the trade not being opened, and vice versa. The "Journal" does not print trade outputs based on the sequence of events
Hi, on executing the following code, why is it, the bmp file shows okay when i place ea directly onto the chart but when i use on tester it doesnt show the image? This problem is in mql5. In mql4 it works with no problems on chart or tester the image is always showing? int OnInit () { string
This page https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/timeseries_access says: " The CheckLoadHistory() function is designed as a universal function that can be called from any program (Expert Advisor, script or indicator); and therefore it requires three input parameters: symbol name, period and start date
Hello all, Is there a way to determine the PR score of a testing agent locally? I would like to benchmark some different hardware configurations in order to know which one performs best, but relying in the PR score from the Web interface is terrible. It takes days to be updated and sometimes display
Hi I'm facing issues to login my account on MT5. I can connecto to my broker, deal without problems. I can connect my MQL5 account using web browser, and my credentials passwd without problem on web browser. The issue is when I try to connect my MQL5 account on MT5, always get error with credentials
I tried twice to rent vps , but unfortunately it doesn't get what I want, but immediately goes to something completely different and my money disappears. I want to rent vps for expert it is accepted when I pay. But after payment can't activate VPS for expert. so weird have tried many times it didn't
Hello guys, I have publish a product yesterday and on Mql5 Market, when I search on Mql5 the product is visible but when I search inside any metatrader 4 tab "Market" the product does not show. Do you have any idea why this is happening
I've downloaded the free Triple rsi indicator on my MT4. Am i permitted to download on my second computer? I've had no success in trying to do so. Can someone kindly advise me? Thank you in advance
  subscribing to signal  (34   1 2 3 4)
hi, if i subscribe to a signal and there's already an open trade, is there a way not to copy that trade at the current price when i subscribe? or will the trade automatically open as soon as i subscribe?
Hi all, I have an issue with the payment. When I try to confirm the payment from my account, the payment is not proceed. Is everyone here who can tell me if this happens more often
Hello Experts, I've a question if any body can help me it will be kind of you, I have 3 different broker with 3 different terminal what I want is, I am using EA on terminal-1 & attach the EA on suppose EURUSD & GBPUSD I want It also place on broker2 Terminal 2 & Broker3 Terminal 3 according to same
Hi, I have 3 accounts running 3 different EA on different pairs. On my main window on MT5 I have my 3 graphs, I drag and drop EA on each and set it up. But how can I choose which one is running only when I sync the VPS ? I think actually my 3 EA are running on the 3 accounts. Thanks for helping
  Crypto Withdraw  (3)
Would be great have the option of deposit and withdraw with cryptocurrencies the fastest and cheapest like XRP, LTC, Polygon, Celo, ICP, Solana, BNB, Tron... Or with stablecoins with a cheaper network like BSC, Tron, Celo
Hi all, I was wondering setting a maximum numbers of transactions per day to 2. Some days im having trouble on my trading plan, so question is clear: Is there any way to limit my transactions per day out of my mind? I want to discipline myself trough good habits till they form part of me. If not
Greetings family. I am new here but from your guidance and articles I have created an EA that is working well. Thank you. My next problem is that I am trying to find out a way to send csv files from my private cloud to Metatrader VPS and I have not a clue of how to tackle this. For starts, the
  OFF Quotes  (1)
Keep getting an "off quotes" message. Please advise regarding the cause
In the MQL and the image the mess is reflected... <mq5 file deleted >
Hi folks, been searching around different brokers and tested a few of them with disappointment. any friend here could introduce a broker which has 0 or lowest spread in XAUUSD trading with 'STOPS LEVEL' = 0? the "Stops level" value can be found in "Market Watch"> right click "XAUUSD" > choose
Hi, How to Edit or Delete the signal ? ( already signal published)
Hi there. Does anyone know if it is possible after purchasing a product for MT4 to have that switched to MT5 instead. I ended up chosing the wrong option and did not realize it until after the purchase
Hi guys, I can login into my MQL5 community on the webpage, but I can't login into it through MT4 platform. My 'Market' tab is blank and got messages like 'MQL4 Market: failed to load products' or 'MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)'. I tried everything possible
Operations of Relation True if a is equal to b a == b; True if a is not equal to b a != b; True if a is less than b a < b; True if a is greater than b a > b; True if a is less than or equal to b a <= b; True if a is
I bought some EA from a Mexican guy.But unfortunately he seems good at receiving but not communicating. I don't know what to do and I am stranded.I don't know whether I should cater for other expenses e.g. VPS or not.We are told love thy neigbour as you love thyself.Please what is the best thing to
  problem Market  (11   1 2)
hi, i have this problem when i login, with vps, and also with home pc. any solution? thank you