General - page 100

Hi, I was testing same EA with same settings, first based on "Every Tick" and then based on "Real Ticks". The results are very different. While on "Every tick" it shows big profit, on "Real Ticks" there is a loss. Every Tick Test: Real Ticks: I am very surprised by the results! Now I don't trust
Hello everyone I am a developer working on freelance .. Suddenly I can not apply to new jobs , I read the rules and I do not think I broke any of them, I have opened a ticket with service desk and I saw if I have a problem I need to post it here to get some answers. If anyone can please help me
Hello, let me explain my problem. I use prorealtime for my technical analysis, and it suits me perfectly. I have all my indicators, all my benchmarks and my habits. I have to go through a broker for a prop firm challenge that requires me to go through MT5. I therefore plan to first do my analysis
Hello everyone I want to write a class witch in its constructor I want to have inputs, I can't simply write: private: input int period; that throws an error and also when trying to use a setter in the class constructor I can't use input either. anyone got any idea
I was just about to order the MetaTrader VPS when I read the following in the user agreement: One rented terminal can work only with one User's trading account. My plan is to have 2 signals (in separate broker accounts) and run these on MT4 on my computer / MetaTrader VPS. Does this really mean that
I have an Expert advisor that I would like to trade with in your mt4 but when I migrate my chats to vps I get the following error message
I know I can use Ctrl/Shift + F5, to move between profiles, but that requires two hands. I'd like to be able to scroll between tabs just by using the keyboard arrow keys on my laptop. If someone can let me know if it is possible to reassign hotkeys and if so how to do it I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Hi I recently purchased an M2 MBP - I was running parallels fine with an M1 Mac mini. I've installed Parallels - Used the MT5 download link they provided for a fix for the startup of mt5. Which I may add works fine on the Mac mini. I've started up MT5, and was met with errors on login to community
Greetings! I added few friends and sent them messages to view my Trading Statistics. However, I am unable to send new messages to other newly added friends. Any idea what could be the reason? Kind Regards, Kalpesh
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I've put in a lot of effort, but my channel is still struggling to gain popularity, and some of my channels even got banned. I would greatly appreciate any guidance you can provide on how to bring my channel to the popular list. Thank you
Where can I search missing files and libraries which are missing from my MQL5 data directory? ben looking for hours but it seems that there are no source I can get them from
Paypal does not work in Turkey. Webmoney takes a very high commission. Also, debit cards are not withdrawn. There is only one bank transfer left, the room costs $30. Please make payments in USDT Tron
Hi Community. I have some friends who have my Investor password, but I have doubts that they are using Investor password to sell my signals. Is there any way to prevent it in the way to manage Investor password that way
I would like to know if it is possible to prevent users who are using my EA from spreading signals to other people by copying my EA trades via code. It is possible? could you tell me how
Does anyone have it ? The entire Calender folder would be better. If someone has it, please I need it :D It's located "AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\4EEA23BB47E3240B566B234A153CCC00\MQL5\Include\Calendar\FFCalAPI.mqh" , that is if yours doesn't differ from my directory
error in compile: 'MathAbs' - parameter passed as reference, variable expected double bodyPipsBullSum = sumSelectiveCandles( MathAbs (Close[ 1 ] - Open[ 1 ]), 1 , bodyPipsBull); double bodyPipsBearSum = sumSelectiveCandles( MathAbs (Close[ 1 ] - Open[ 1 ]), 1 , bodyPipsBear);
Hello guys can someone help me to find strategy tester report analyser for mt5 i tried quant but it does not load mt5 report its seeems to load only mt4 report
I am using MT5 Strategy Tester. The EA is trading on many pairs simultaneously. I am getting this error: Not enough available memory, 20506 Mb used, 2760 Mb available, maximal available block is 103 Mb How to fix it
Can I sell the EA I asked the Developer to create for me and How
Hi. So I'm writing the script. I declare a variable (type double) and do not use it in the code before checking - and it has some random data. If I restart the MT5 - for the first time it stores zero as it should, for the next ones - some random value. Or, the code with a structure does not work. I
Reinstate a semi-affiliate program in the form of rating point rewards. Each user has an id by default which they are shown. If inbound traffic (1ip) to the site from that "id" results in a sale of a product or a signal within 24hours (any product or signal , not the one in the url) then attribute
Hello, could you add seconds timeframe chart and tick chart in metatrader 5
  Market rules  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
What is the rule around giving previous versions of a product away for those who purchased a product. Can this be done, is it allowed? I cant reupload previous versions. For example, in the description, "Get the previous version indicator/EA when you purchase."
hi pls I want to copy signals from this guy and i want to start copying his signals at the same volume he has how i do it and this is the guy I talk about https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1741047?source=Site+Signals+Favorites#!tab=history so what I should do here to start copying his signals at the
Hello. Can't receive verification code by 2 days in a row. I tried SMS and Telegram, but bot said no code generated for this phone. i Checked it twice, everything is fine by my side. Plz help me. Thank you
Is it written with for example branchless programming and bit twiddling? Or is it written in an academic software programmer way? I have been reading https://johnnysswlab.com/ and started wondering how much performance can be squeezed out from an ea if the platform is not well optimized? Is it well
// Spot Grid Trading Expert Advisor for MQL5 input double gridStep = 10; // Grid step in points input int maxOrders = 5; // Maximum number of grid positions input double stopLoss = 50; // Stop loss in points input double takeProfit = 100; // Take profit in points input double lotSize = 0.01; // Lot
Note:I'm using the translation tool. There may be wrong expressions.please excuse any inaccuracies or unnatural expressions. Is scalping also a basic tactic of following trends? I've been doing reverse tension near the horizon. I kept losing. The risk reward value was 2. It was a plan that the
Hello, I have entered this site with my Google account. To download an indicator, a password is required. In order to create a password, the previous password is required. When creating an account with Google email, enter without registering any password. What should I enter this previous password
  vps  (6)
hii question: if i deposit 200$ in my account, can i win more than 15$ that i paid form vps service per month? thanks