General - page 202

HI, my seller registration got rejected any idea how to reapply
I noticed that when I had a trade opened by me (at least on the same asset), the copy of trades from the supplier signal to my account generated some differences (some values were more positive or negative than they should be) I wonder: 1) Does this problem also happen if the operation opened by me
can someone guide me on how to search for signals that are free to subscribe
HI, I try to update my EA but it refused constantly without good reason. The EA don't have problem, but each time it's registred not EURUSD H1 order opened ??? it's crazy A solution
  Windows 11 and MT4/5  (15   1 2)
Win11 will be officially launched soon. Has anybody tested the win11 via the " early preview for Windows Insiders" with the MT4/MT5? Any problems we need to worry about? Any compatibility issues? Would it be safe to upgrade to win11 without issues with MT4/5? EAs, indicators or scripts not working
Good day, Can someone please advise on how to get previous indicator Data on dropdown menus when setting up the MA as it is not listed on the web terminal for MT5. Regards EDE
I am a loser in forex. I trade forex from 2015, In this time i am continuously trying many strategy to win, My all strategy give me profit in some days, and loss huge from profit. i am unable to earn continuously from forex, i have loss huge from what i have earn. Is forex realy like this,is forex
Hi, I am new at MQL5 and I am taking some class about MQL5. I need download something on Market but is empty. It is a Demo account . Could someone help me please? I already search about it but did not find anything that helps. My journal is MQL5 Market - Failed connect to server MQL5 Market - Failed
I bought an indicator and I would like to make an EA based on it, but what would happen if the seller delet the indicator from market? would it be still on my mt5
Hi all, Good day to all If I share my account with investors password to some one for showing my EA performance, do he able to download the EA from MQL5 folders or not? Simply saying a person on Freelance to whom I applied for a job is asking me to send the EA or investor password, so I am concerned
Hey! Thanks for taking some time to look at my question. I am trying to make an indicator but in order to do this I need to plot an EMA, but the applied price isn’t the usual close etc. The applied price should be this: double UMA, LMA; if (close>open) {UMA=high-close;LMA=low-open;} else
If you have traded BOOM and Crash you will notice that the STOP loss levels are not Respected neither are the Take profit levels ,i have done so much research around this issue, what code could be used to avoid these ,what can be done ,for those who don't understand how they work ,i am very sure
I have a working subscription to a signal which had four trades during the past days, but they do not reach my account. No errors found in the log, just successful log entries. What may be the reason? These are the log messages after syncing with MQL5 VPS: 2022.11.13 10:54:18.296 Signal
Hi guys, maybe you could help me with the following issue: I subscribed to a Signal on MetaTrader5 and a VPS -Server 3 months ago. Till this week everything went really fine and my account copied all trades from the signal 1 on 1. Now there were some trades, where the signal only opened 1 trade, but
Three weeks ago we have launched a survey on MQL5.com. Its results will affect the implementation of the affiliate program. We have tried to figure out if sellers are willing to share their profits with MQL5.com members promoting their products. The question was: "Will you participate in MQL5...
Anyone can tell me how we can add experience in MQL Profile ? i did not find any option...thanks in advance
Can it somehow be done in MQL5 ? If I have a pointer of a base class, how can I know if it is of type of the subclass?
Hi there, I created two trading signals, which i would like to use on my Mt4. The thing is, they are not public yet due to some specifications i am not aware of. I don't necessarily need them to be public at all but would very much like to be able to use them right away for myself. The problem i am
  API interface  (9)
Hello everyone. I know that mt4 and mt5 are platforms and they don't have APIs, but I wonder how I can do the following thing: Given the account ID of a user which has an account opened with a X broker and uses MT4 or MT5, and the related password, how I can read all the account informations like
Hello friends! Well, im trying to create a moving average of an array. The array I want is fed everytime the price goes up or down a certain number of ticks. In other words, it is possible the array will be updated many times in the same candle. Then, I want to make an moving average of the last X
  mt5 time  (14   1 2)
why i have deferent time? windovs vs androind? on windovs are 21.00h android are 20.00h. and deferente price
This order Expiration date also auto postpone ,i can not delete or edit ,Do you see this bug ? this is a EA order . i send darwinex support email,they said IT department will see,but it past about a month
Hey! First of all thanks for taking some time out of your day to read my question. So I am playing around with classes and I keep on stumbling across the same problem: When I define lets say tpLong in this class: public : CNbpExpert( void ); ~CNbpExpert( void
Mac desktop versioan crashes. Unable to open
1. It seems that the signals trade either one currency or a variety. If you subscribe to one that trades a variety how do you know if these are all working? Or is it only the display graph that is being traded? 2. MT4 platform reverts to MT5 is this normal? 3. When I go to log into my
Is it allowed to start a topic and make over 30 comments alone on your own thread without any responses i came up a profile with this link i spend most of my time doing research on how some indicators have been updated and the concepts behind them,i think this individuals was try to rig the system
when somebody trades in long term(daily, weekly and monthly) and opens position once a week (or once a month), the  everybody can use from his signals without subscribing. That is why must be way to hide positions from unsubscribed people. Is there any way to hide positions?  how can i contact mql5...
I'm new in MT5. I can't display single trades on my chart by dragging them onto the chart from the History"-tab. If I drag and drop a position I took onto the chart, nothing happens I can only show every trade of a pair at once or none at all. there is any solution
How can I add text and numbers at the end of a dynamic level like in the picture
Hello, [see attached] I have interest in restoring my signals. My assumption for CorkPointCA011is because of the number of pending orders my EA creates. [1] What is the maximum number of orders limit, both market and pending? I will limit EA to meet this requirement. Kindly review & respond. Thank