General - page 193

Hi, I have signed up to Signal previously with no problem. I click on the Subscribe button- It takes me to the MT5- I make sure i am logged into my account- But it just doesnt do anything?? In tools/Option i have the below screen shot but it is not showing me the other section called SIGNSALS (i
It seems to me that trading in addition to art is also a religion. That is, the trader believes in his trading system, believes in his indicator, believes in his advisor. Sometimes ceases to believe. Sometimes his faith ceases to be rational: "I believe everything, why?" "I think so, and I am sure."...
Hello Friends, Could someone tell me the basis calculation to determine Reliability in signal? I only get 2/5 Reliabilty bar. I think i have pretty much good parameters. Is there any other parameter i have to noticed? I hope the masters can enlighten me. Thank you
Hello , I really need to USDT(Tether Dollar) withdraw, It is faster with very low fee. if Mql5.com adds it, will step into the future. Thank you
why my signal not showing on mt4 platform and i have to search manually to find it i got this message ((Ready for sale Signal is published and available for public and for subscription yes Available in showcase Signals from demo accounts are not available in the website's showcase ( Details )
My EA only makes 65 trades per week, why does it say "Too many trades may have a negative impact on copying results"
May I know why some of the trades cannot copy to my account? Is the any problem? I have attach the file, 9/12 and 13/12 can't copy
Hello every one, I got trouble below codes. I don't know why runtime errors said File is not exists I hope someone enlighten me what's going on. Thanks. here is my code: string myJPG=name + ".jpg"; string Lpath=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Files\\"; int pic=bot.SendPhoto(myJPG
I am newcomer to Forex and I see there are Signals ( https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4 ) in the MQL5 forum and each Signals has corresponding trading statistics (e.g. Growth, Balance, Equity, trading histrory, statistics, Risks etc) , i want to know how are these data produced? what tools they
  Sudden Crash  (2)
How to manage sudden crash
Hey guys, I keep getting a "common error" message when my EA tries to place a trade with my Neurex mini account. The thing is, this EA is working on a live mini account with IBFX, as well as a demo account with Neurex. So I am more than a little confused as to what the heck is going on! My stop...
  PayPal removed again?  (58   1 2 3 4 5 6)
If PayPal withdrawl is gone again, then looks like I'm shutting down my testing agents as it's the only payment method that works for me. Please bring it back
Where can I get a Visa or MC Card that is able to receive funds from MQL withdrawal as an EU citizen
Apart from the obvious , PayPal , what one upgrade/change would you wish they did on the website or the platforms too ,(after christmas ofcourse , if the world still exists). Keep the list going : Notification when someone tags you on the forum
Hello all I want to write a function like this: void myPrint(...args) { if (debugFlag) Print (...args) } But I don't know what argument I should pass to myPrint() function instead of ...args which support all data types Thanks in advance
  Freelance rules  (2)
Hello all, QQ. I see a lot of Tradingview jobs out there, but can anyone confirm if it is against the rules to post a job for a C# robot to be built for another platform? For example Nigertrader
Hi everyone I have two files EA and INDI in ex4 formate and i need to convert them to ex5 format so i can use them on MT5 Is there any online way to convert them or an app Please advice
Hello, When I want to do a backtest on the last 3 months, Metatrader 5 tells me that it does not have the historical data. I deleted all the historical directory to force the download, but now it has no data and no longer downloads. I deactivate Kaspersky thinking that it is blocking the download
is it possible to close a trade after it is opened position by EA
hello guys, i wish you best. what is actually difference between static input and normal input in MQL language? i mean sinput and input in the book i read written that: "The value of a static input variable can be changed, but it cannot be optimized in the Strategy Tester. Static input variables are
Has someone been victim of a larceny on meta trade
Hello, for the currency that have 5 digits i use this: dif = (OrderOpenPrice() - vbid) / 100; and i can see the diference between openprice and market to calculate the stoploss, for example: stoploss = vbid - dif; this work fine for 5 digits the stoploss is ok because the digits number are the same
  learn to code ea  (1)
Hi I want to learn to code an ea I have done bachlors in computer science could anyone help me build an ea I can pay. I am looking for someone one to one classes if any expert here please let me know thank you
Hi all Anyone has the same issue with registering VPS? Please see photos below
[Deleted]
Like other trading apps, is it possible to create a text template on MT5? for e.g. if i want to draw a line with text "Liquidity Inducement" and sometime with text "Break of structure" and i dont wish to type everytime on new chart
Hello Does MT5 Demo account expires? Im preparing strategy, indicators, everything for more than 4 months, now I login to metatrader (using it everyday) and it do not show any movements in SP500, and it says disabled, forex signal works, all indices not. (it is 6pm central european time so markets
Hello. How can I follow a signal that uses the symbol EURUSD.FX and mine is EURUSD? MT4 allows me to subscribe, but does not copy any transaction... How can I fix this problem
Hello, I am a freelancer, I tried to withdraw via webmoney some minutes ago, buty withdrawal was rejected saying "Webmoney payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation" I contacted Webmoney service center, and I was told to contact MQL5 support. Please what could be the problem
  Need file .mqh  (17   1 2)
I need a mqh file that tell me with a print the current Directory where is. Is it possibile someone to write me please
  Loss access to MQL5  (13   1 2)
Hello good peole, I need help to get access to my MQL account with user (gaes7). At that time I activated account protection using Two-step authorization with a confirmation code in MetaQuotesID, but my device was reset and I had to reinstall MT4 so I couldn't get the MetaQuoteID authorization code