General - page 1082

The euro profit against the dollar last week like the World-Signals.com prediction from March 14th 2016. The Fed disappointment the investors and they prefer to sell dollars. The effect was very strong in a short time and may continue with a slow speed this week. This week the focus in the...
Dear Every One I am using the function "iCustom" to got data from zigzag . code like this tempDoule=iCustom(sym,period,"ZigZag",12,5,3,0,index); in order to get more data I input some data to history data. while I increase the int index to 30000 the script stopped with out error alert like...
The euro remains in a bullish trend and might continue higher in the coming days, despite not much EU data being on the agenda, but on the other hand, US figures might undermine the greenback further and send the pair to new cycle highs. On Monday, the euro zone's current account for January will be...
Hi, Any smart guy here, I want to write a script that can download the history data of a currency pair in different time frames, so I can do analysis on it outside metatrader 5 software. How can I do this? and how reliable is the data that I download?
One of the more surprising market developments of 2016 has been the violent obliteration of those who had taken part in the biggest consensus trade of 2015, namely long the USD. As the Fed finally admitted earlier this week, the US economy is sputtering and is woefully incapable of handling 4 rate...
  Bobs Magic Boxes  (2)
G'day all First post so I hope I have got something to share. Firstly I trade tick charts and dabble in amateurish programming. Don't expect anyone to trade like me, then again I 'm not interested in trading like anyone else. So I work with box patterns and PA. And have made a couple of indicators...
The dovish outcome of the March Fed meeting dealt a blow to the FX divergence trade and it has sent the USD tumbling of late. We doubt that this is the end of the multi-year USD bull-run, however, and see the current levels as an opportunity to establish fresh USD-longs. In particular, we expect...
Hello. When I try to install the programm MT4-Terminal, I get the offer to use the proxy server for that. But, I've before never used the proxy server for the installation of MT4-Terminal. What should i do to resolve this problem? Thank you.
  Recoding  (1)
Hi is here any mt4 programmer or coder who can help me re coding a n indicator? It's a great indicator as I back-tested enough.I would be very grateful if anyone could re code it as it freezes my mt4 when I put it on my chart.Also it only works for 30m time frame,and I want it for all time frame.
  EA needs fixing  (8)
I found this ea and at the strategy tester shows big profits especially in H4 time frame. I run it on demo money but didn't open a trade. I suppose i upload right the kettle channels indicator in Indicators folder. I suppose the ea needs this indicator to run. Does anybody knows why? Does anybody...
Hi, I'm looking for indicator/script, thast can display history orders with gray round background. Thanks.
Negative interest rates erode the profitability of the banking sector and pose a threat to financial stability. In exchange, they offer an economic stimulus that is mild at best and that has actually been seen to backfire in some regions. The world economy is once again navigating in uncharted...
Hi, how can I download a Demo version of an Expert Advisor on a Mac running osx? I know that the Market feature is not working under Wine, but how in the world do I get a demo version into the EA? I know how to Display the package content of a wine packaged MT4. But when I try to download a demo...
Hi, I code a simple indicator. Sometimes the custom indicator chart disappears of strategy tester, but if I change algebraic parameters the indicator works. Why this is happening? thanks.
While reading into the cross-market impact on the dollar from equity and rate markets has been somewhat challenging lately, we believe most scenarios will leave the USD on the defensive. If risk continues to rally with only limited US yield upside, the dollar is likely to continue losing ground...
Hello traders, Someone please check for me this code. Am getting 2 error that am having problem solving thank you eav2.mq4
Hi all, There has been quite a lot of questions about signal providers lot sizes against subscribers and I understand about how subscriber may only get a low lot size when compared to providers based on the volume calculations. However, my question is that when the signal provider's lot size is
When you get errors connecting your email to the MT4 ,most probably you are using gmail e-mail address or the e-mail of the provider that uses SSL. MT4 cannot access your mailbox in this case. Please use another email registered with another email provider (gmx ,yahoo, yandex, outlook.com, aol...
My question is in regards to Economic News with a definite time table that can be followed on an Economic Calendar. How do you trade around such news? For example today at 8:30 am the Non-Farm Payrolls came out worst than expected causing a downward spike in the USD. I trade the USD/JPY pair and...
  AUD/USD  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
AUD/USD Analitics.
I've published 2 EAs on the marketplace, and recently published a book "Splitting Pennies" and would like to publish in on the marketplace.  I see other books available.  Any help?
The new forecasts of GoForecasts.com for Dow Jones Industrial is at 17360. The forecasts is valid for Friday March 18th. Currently the market closed after the end of U.S. session at 17481. http://www.goforecasts.com
JPMorgan technical analysts nibble on a euro short Earlier, the technical analysis team at JPMorgan says there is a "good risk reward" to enter a "careful" short position in EUR/USD. The trade goes against all the rules about picking tops/bottom and fighting the momentum. It's already underwater...
1350 1300 1250 1200 1150 None
The surprised dovishness of the Fed is leaving its mark on the rates market and USD. In our view, it seems as though USD may be returning to where it was in February, unable to decide whether to appreciate or to depreciate in the medium term. As our rate strategy team points out it may be difficult...
Hi All I would like to find out how MT4 works with multiple account , well 2 accounts , each from a different broker. My one account has a live signal and a VPS. The second account is subscribed to a demo signal no VPS Do I need to keep the mt4 logged into the second account to get the demo...
[Deleted]
Hello folks I need to loop over all stocks in my Market Watch, so I tried, in order to get all the symbols names: int numberOfSymbols = SymbolsTotal ( true ); string bSymbols[]; ArrayResize (bSymbols, numberOfSymbols); for ( int i= 0 ; i< numberOfSymbols; i++){ bSymbols[i] = SymbolName (i, true );
The Fed kept rates unchanged in March but lowered significantly its median projections for future rates in 2016, 2017 and beyond. The Fed did all that while keeping its growth, inflation and unemployment forecasts for the US little changed. During the press conference the Fed Chair explained that...