General - page 198

I did a work with a developer, he convinced me to pay upfront, but didn't delivery anything. It's been 9 working days, how can I open an arbitration, because I'm not finding anywhere and on the info about the job it just have the review button
  help please  (3)
I want to find crypto market place where find there in metatrader4
can't login in trader community on mt4 desktop software. please help me with this. I don't know what to do
Hi, may be I'm a little bit foggy-brained. I'm stumbling on a simple MQL5 typedef statement. #property strict int OnInit () { typedef uint my_uint; return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } Am' I stupid now? What is wrong with my code? I do not understand.... Thanks for every answer Matthias BTW: I'm using
Hi All, I have a EA bought from a person couple of weeks ago. EA seems to be working but as per him it should do only selling but mine is buying too. When I talked to him he said sometime EA is regretting the country server and need a server fix file. As per him that file can be used to fix this
I downloaded after I could no longer invest and now I want to close the account also by mistake I signed up as a seller to be able to withdraw but it is not so help me
  Withdraw issue  (1)
Hey, I have issue trying to withdraw, I tryed 2 different card none of them work the system keeps rejecting my withdraw demands I have the seller status, I pass all verification, and I earned money as a freelance, but enable to withdraw the money And on top of that PayPal option has disappeared
Hello... I recently received many many that seem like a broadcast message from a signal provider . Can anyone teach me how to do so? A sample as attached. <Screenshot deleted>
hey guys plz help how to deposit fund to mql5 account
Mercantile exchange in our country have disabled Auto Trading/EA. I am looking for code which hide EA orders from server and simulate EA orders are placed by user. I know some programming but could not find a way to hide EA commands from server. any help will be appreciated
hi all i have an indicator which gives error when i load it CANNOT CALL FASTSINGULAR, LIBSSA.DLL IS NOT LOADED so i put libssa.dll in libraries folder now it says the dll file is not 64 bit version what should i do ? mr mladen help me anyone has this 64 bit libssa.dll
Hello, Can someone confirm why MT4 and MT5 are not available for customers in Romania ? Is that a mistake ? When i try to download it from app store i get this message: "This app is currently not available in your country or region"
can anyone point me to this error when bringing the EA to market
If Market goes in opposite direction, What are the ways to minimize the loss ? Your best ideas can be helpful to all MQL Community
Hello everyone! I noticed the MQL5 market always has a bit of delay / weird issues concerning reviews and ratings. For instance, I recently got a review on one of my EAs, yet the EA itself is still marked as if no one rated it. If my memory’s good, MetaQuotes does not communicate on how the ratings
Ok. Let's cut to the chase: (results below on a screenshot) 1. Go to MetaEditor and go to Tools/Options 2. Switch to Colors and fill this in: (I will include only changes from the defaults) a) Text Foreground: 244,108,117 ; Background: 15,16,20 b) Text Selection Background: 51,153,255 c) Selection
  invalid license EA  (37   1 2 3 4)
HI , TODAY I CAN NOT MIGRATE MY EA ( WHICH I BOUGHT FROM MQL5 ) TO MQL5 VPS? ANYONE PLS HELP ME
I usually don’t initiate “Friend” requests unless a have a specific reason for it. But, I do usually accept requests sent to me. However, today was the second time that I detected an Outgoing request that I did not initiate, and in both cases it was for someone totally unfamiliar to me. I did the
Hi! I thought I found an article on this (actually thought it was on this site), but I can't seem to find it in Google anymore. Would greatly appreciate a reference and/or an actual explainer here. Thanks so much
[Deleted]
I submit my info to register a seller, but has been rejected. what should i do now ? why can't submit again ? when can r esubmit
According to the MQL5 documentation, there are several built-in methods for working with arrays , that were introduced relatively recently several builds back, but I can't remember when. However, in reality, most of them are not recognised by the compiler (build 3521) and it throws an error message
  News Filter  (3)
How can I add a news filter to my expert advisors
Anyone to assist with rectification of this error
Hi I would like to know if there's a function that returns a list of: close prices, based on 2 inputs or parameters (Timeframe and period)
I recently signed up for MQL5's VPS plan at $15 a month. I've migrated all and it seems to be up and running with a ping less than 3 ms. Nonetheless, when I look at the ms on my MT5 platform it is still the same as before installing the vps, around 93ms. What am I doing wrong? Why am I not getting
Please refer to my screenshot below. The currentOpen is the opening price of the current candle. The OHLC that I print on the chart is for the candle-1 or the previous candle. The OHLC values I'm getting is different for each candle on the chart. As an example, I hovered my cursor on the candle-1
I want to know if my balance will have the same risk a signal provider or can i change the parameters? The signal provider is $10,000 of equity and my balance is $500
Hey, I run into a business by chance that they claim themselves to be based in Hong kong, can operate my MQL5 account to trade because they have experienced trader that is more likely to make money than I do. Now they ask me to wire money to their account (it's a personal bank account with Standard
Good evening Im new using XM Global platform. My New order button is greyed out, I can't place an order. how do i reactivate the button. From Papi