General - page 188

Dear Folks, I am seeking a way to download maximum candles in all time frames in both MT4/5. I want to visualize data till 1973. Can someone guide me on how this can be done
Hi, genius. When I try to subscribe to a signal provider, this warning message is displayed every time. Can someone tell me whether it carries any danger to my earnings
  weird issue  (3)
Hi all, Seasons greetings. I am facing wiered issue from last few days. Whenever I search anything in codebase, I get the resiults only of MT4 codes and not of MT5 codes. I can manually navigate the MT5 artefacts under Expert, Indicators, Scripts etc. but in search I only get results of MT4
i want that my pending order will expire after 5 minutes , is it not executes on entry levels
Hey, when I look at some old articles in this platform I notice that around 2007 and prior there were, Automated trading contests. Where are they currently
ATTN: NOOB QUESTION INCOMING: Hey guys, I'm pretty new to Algo Trading. I just invested in an EA and have successfully installed it. Now, does this EA only trade when I have the PC and terminal on? If so, will the use of a VPS be the solution for 24/7 trading with or without my PC being on
  Signals on Mql5  (8)
I created my signal on mql5 and it has been publicly accepted. But I can't find my signal in mql5's signal market search. My signal is "<Deleted>" . Help me
  Dark mode  (1)
Hello gyus, Is it possible on MT5 to have a full dark mode. Not just on the chart but for the full app. Thanks
I am just confused that I can login into my MQL5 account thru this browser but when I use the same login details thru MT4 platform it says "Authorization Failed". Any suggestions how this can happen? Thanks
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, November 4, 2022. The update introduces the new Web Terminal with full support for mobile devices. Now its interface automatically adapts to the user screen size. In addition, we have improved the task manager for a more accurate
Hi guys, I'm trying to choose a signal provider for my forex trading. I observed one signal provider with this kind of Trade History. What are these currency symbols with ".a" suffixes at the end
  Alert message  (2)
Alright I have a problem this morning. My trading system is not taking any orders but it was working perfectly yesterday and the other day even though our stop loss and take profit are good it seems like it is not able to take any orders. Currently I have buy orders where the TP price was higher on
The error message is unknown Can anyone help with this? cheers
Hi; I am using MQL VPS with an EA bot. My question is: when I upgrade the bot and re-sync, will the bot get upgraded on the VPS side or uninstalled/installed? I look the same, but because the bot is an AI-based bot and needs to train, I am afraid that uninstall/install will reset all information and
Dear Forum Members, MT5 Terminal on my new VPS (Windows12 Server) can connect to some trade servers, but NOT to some others. (On my PC or other VPS there is no such issue, all connections are fine). What can be the problem? How to solve it? Your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Can I use mql5 account balance to purchase trading indicator
Hi everyone When subscribing to a SIGNAL do you pay the full monthly fee ahead or is it payable on each day? HOW is payment made? Thanks in advance
Hi, am I doing something wrong? To know where the calls of OnTradeTransaction() belong to I would like to use the magic number. The only (why only?) type that provides the magic number is request - BUT in OnTradeTransaction() request.magic is always 0? Beside this even the comment is empty?? Beside
Does anyone know how to properly install MT5 to Dropbox so indicators, etc, can synced across multiple computers? Most of the info online relates to MT4. Or is there another way to sync MT5 between different computers? Thanks
  very important  (1)
Why does my signal not appear in the list of signs? to subscribe
Hey, everyone could anyone help me and explain the difference between 1 minute OHLC and the every thick backtest, because I have a great and fantastic results in the 1 OHLC modeling even if is a long term backtest, and in the opposite on the other modeling a weak results and negative results? How it
Happy holidays Just saw an ea that had received reviews while it was free retain its reviews and their text after it became paid . Did the system change again ? Cheers
Good morning, I got an error while running my EA and thus I tried to debug the error. The error "division by zero" makes sense since one variable which is used as the divider is 0. However, for the defined variables "total_PI", "trend_PI" and "Runtime_Days" and others the debugger shows "Unknown
Can someone help me get an idea of this Trade History? What is the meaning of the "Balance" and "Daily Commission" of someone's trade history
Hi MQL5 Team, i'm unable to withdraw my earned money, help please
How to you sort Experts at the MQL5 Market by reviews, price and so on. For Signals its possible to sort them by different parameters
Hi everybody as a developer I want to know if I allowed to share a link of myfxbook account to a customer before starting of the job. I want to know is that considered as a contact sharing before start of job or not? thanks
It is one of the most important thing you need to know for successful forex trading
Hi, only a short basic question. I create a struct. In the array i only store 1 row (1 element each), how i can access them. struct my_data_struct { double field1; int field2; int field3; }; my_data_struct my_data[]; I can access with my_data_struct[ 0 ].field1 Is it
Dear members, how can i copy everything (most importantly accounts) from one MT5 installation to another? Thank you very much