General - page 1901

Tough communication problems  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
MT4 is experiencing severe connectivity problems (dedicated + 100M LAN). When there is a dense stream of quotes, for example before the opening of the trading session in Europe or the States, as well as when passing key levels and closing of the hour connection is lost for 3 - 5 minutes, and then
  Tttt expert  (6)
Interesting expert. It has good backtest on eurusd. I found it on viac.ru forum and made few minor modifications. Forward testing required
  Help  (13   1 2)
Here's the VT code written by Taotra for a very nice oscillator. Any coders out there who can convert it for MT4? Chart attached. Thru
I have been using this function to try and close all my orders, both pending and open. However for some unknown reason, there's always unclosed orders remaining. How do I ensure that every single pending/open order closes? // close all open and pending ordersvoid closeAllOrders() { int total =...
Would there be a way to subscribe to a thread without having to post in it.... There are a few that I would like to be able to follow but have little to add at this point..... thanks dave
When I expand/enlarge a chart with Woodies indicator on it, the histogram bars go beserk yet the other indicator Fisher_Yur4ik which also has histograms on it does not. Here are 2 screenshots showing what I mean. Can someone look at the woodies code and see whats going wrong please. thanks
  Server speed  (4)
Hello, I'm a little worried about server speed. Any one of you have experienced slow access to website or problems with website, these days? Thank you in advance.
ASCTrend system for MT3.
  All lessons  (21   1 2 3)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum Please update this thread when new lessons avaliable. Best regards.
Hello to you all. Is there any way to add the graph of the dollar index to my meta trader 4? In a way that works? Thank you very much Haim
Hi, There seems to be an intermittent problem with the CurTime() function. Most of the time, it appears to work fine - however occasionally it returns a 0. I discovered this because some of my orders were coming back with "order not placed - invalid trade parameters". I added in some code to...
  Demo Account Expire ?  (12   1 2)
Does the MetaQuotes Metatrader 4 Demo account expire after a given number of days or is it indefinate ? Also .. is the data realtime or delayed ?
I noticed there isnt a thread for MetaTrader 4 scripts. I dont really have any, and the few I have collected dont work. Besides the buy scripts, which can be found almost everywere, maybe someone has a trailing stop script, or a close all script, etc. I had a "close all open and pending order", but...
I need some help in setting the time in this indicator. To open and close at 12:00 EST Thanks much, Mike /*[[ Name := 1a Pivot Author := Copyright © 2004, Interbank FX, LLC Link := www.itnerbankfx.com Separate Window := No First Color := Blue First Draw Type := Line First Symbol := 217 Use...
  Mql2 to mql4  (2)
Codersguru, I have a question. I just starting to convert some indicator and have the following part of the code in the beginning: Variable : StartBar( 1000 );Variable : Shift( 0 ); Variable : TrendUP( true ); Variable : Extremum( 0 ); Variable : ChannelWidth( 0 ); Variable : TR( 0 ); Array :...
hello traders, if anybody have entrex indicator. if anybody have this indicator then please post here. regards, k.n.v.santosh
  Trailing file  (37   1 2 3 4)
Use this file for the simple trailing stop (created by Kimiv). It means the EA will use this file to move stop loss . 1. insert attached file to the \experts\include 2. #include should be included in the code of EA (your EA) 3. in 'start' function of your EA add the following code: if (UseTrailing)
  Stop/Loss script  (4)
Hello, I just wondering if there is any script or anything that you can use to autochange the stop/loss order in an ongoing trade. Let say that your in a: buy order for eurusd 1.1930 and stop/loss order at 1.1915 and limit order at 1.2010 so is there any script or option anywhere that enables you to...
  Trade on ...  (2)
Trade on Friday. Indicator from Kimiv. And EA if you like to trade automatically.
If I right click into a chart and click the "Indicators List" button, it´s the 3rd from above, MT4 just freezes and I have to kill it using the TaskManager
If I am using 2 indicatrors, say, an RSI (line) and a stochastic (histogram) I want to overlay them in the same area so that I save screen space and leave room for other indicators. How do I overlay Indicators in the same screen space
  MoneyTransfer  (6)
I am on that looks for MoneyTransfer from PayPal to eGold ? --
  When to trade  (6)
i great report inside of day month week
I originally wrote this PlotArrows to analyse the performance of experts I am running right on chart. Plotting arrows and open & close price label on exact open and close times of every trade in hostory allows you to see how your expert perform in different market conditions such as choppy and...
I wrote indicator for linear regression line. I used many different data for calculation - OHLC med. typical etc. but unfortunately line still is not exactly accurate with Linear Regression Canal drawn by MT4 What is the data used to draw Linear Regression Canal ?? Regards
Does anyone have this indicator, or simular, for MT4? If you do can you post it for me as I havent been able to find one anywhere.
  RSX Swinger EA  (12   1 2)
This EA comes from: http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332 Around 270 pips profit for a month of trading days in live demo account on the eur/usd. setup: SL and TP to 100. H1 chart Put RSX Swinger 1p3 EA.mq4 in expert folder and rsx.mq4 in indicator folder Can be attached only on 1...
  MQL4 bug??  (7)
I wrote a MQL4 program which buys and sells currencies based on RSI indicator. I found a bug in the software, after each trade, it is resetting program variables to default values specified in the program instead of reusing input parameters specified at runtime
It seems there are hardly any dealers that are fully live on MT4. Some have it, but are only recommending demo accounts because of all of the bugs (their words, not mine). The EAs that I've tried all get errors making simple calls (global variables, OrderSend, etc..) It seems this whole platform...