General - page 1908

I recently loaded the new Windows Mobile 5.0 on my PDA. Using MT4 Mobile, there seems to be a problem with the text size on the charts. The dates and prices are much too large, and overlap and are clipped at the edges of the chart. Everything else seems to work okay, except that the % deviation
Hi, When MT4 and my PC crashes, due to using MT4, when MT4 asks me to send the error report to MetaQuotes via email, and I say yes to this request, does this mean that my Expert Advisor code as emailed to MetaQuotes also (together with the error report)? Thanks Regards Rod
I'm trying to create a library file (.ex4) file to be used by #import syntax in the main program. I have a problem in compiling the called library program. when trying to compile it, it complains "Start function not found". What should I do? Should I also put these library programs in a separate...
  24 hour devider  (9)
Hi all ,do you guys&girls has 24 hour line devider for the charts?I got 1 but some times it over lap & under lap mt4 indicator ,Thanks in advance.audio
Hello, is there any eventhandler which is triggered when metatrader has finished updating quotes or does someone have any idea how to code this ? The problem arisis from the way MT is updating quotes/ticks, small example: Timeframe: Hourly Let's say you close MT on thursday 22.00 and open up MT...
  Fisher  (28   1 2 3)
RAVI FX Fisher.mq4 posted by Bubble.
Hi again to all I have downloaded a full site with the Teleport program.....then i have compressed the 5000 files in ONE rar file. You can get the file at : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3CPW6PL7 Bye DV
  Parse MT4 html reports  (30   1 2 3)
programming
I am quite confused with the strategy tester these days! Here are a few problems I have: 1) date selection does not seem to work 2) although I have 3 years history, when I run the tester it runs only the last few days (I have tried Recalculate) 3) on the MetaTrader demo platform, I am not getting...
Hi, I am going to show you a great methodology relatively easy to implement that we can collectively put together. The method is based on the Ergotic Candle Oscillator (ECO) as fully shown in the attached PDF #11. It was devised by Robert Krausz who based his trading ideas on WD Gann. It uses as an...
  Quick question  (8)
question: how do you write an "if" function that triggers code at the END of each bar on the chart (which works independent of chart timeframe)?
Hi, i have no PDA i possible MetaTrader 4 Mobile testing on my Desktop PC ? emulator??? regards alex
The problem is I.
Can anybody code the indicator Fisher Transform for me please. Following is the indicator code for MT3.8: /*[[ Name := Fisher Separate Window := Yes First Color := Lime First Draw Type := Line First Symbol := 217 Use Second Data := Yes Second Color := Red Second Draw Type := Line Second Symbol :=
hello traders, this is santosh. anybody have swing index indicator for metatrader. if any body have then please post here. regards, k.n.v.santosh happy trading
this is santosh. i am using meta trader for forex trading and i am confuse one thing that is which timescale chart is better for forex trading i mean which periodicity chart is better that is 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, daily, weekly and monthly chart is better for...
  A serious question about the programme  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Tell me, gentlemen developers... Will the following bug be eliminated in the future: When the Expert Advisor is running, it generates Alerts. If my program window (MT) is minimized or in the background (not visible), when I go to it, I see only Alert on the screen! :( What am I supposed to do? I
Hi All, I was wondering whether anyone else has had a problem with Publisher slowing down or delaying EA functionality ? I'm just testing out an EA which produces a mountain of trades and had Publisher set to publish every 15 minutes. On occasion I noticed that I couldn't bring up the EA Properties...
Hi metaquotes, I think you should allow tester running just on current timeframe if model "Open Prices Only" is chosen. E.g on EURJPY daily chart I can trace back to mid of 2002 and I just want it, no need for data of subtimeframes to the same backdate. It appears that I can only set the date...
  Price Criteria  (1)
Looks like a great fourm, I just was advised to come here because of a MT4 question I had, so here goes. I have an expert which enters into trades very frequently, and I would like to run multiple instances of it on the same currency pair. However I don't want to have all the experts enter at the...
  Is it possible?  (2)
Hi, everybody. Is it possible to make up a indicator that can post on 30M Chart the MA curves based on 60M data?? (i.e. to post MA curve of higher time frame to lower time frame chart)
Hi guys, Scorpion, I finally fixed the problem with my MT4, installed JMA, but I have to restart every time when I need it. I've read some articles, posts ets. and understood about Neural Network. Are there any codes for NN? I look for info about Murry Maths but I can't find anything important . May
What is the coding syntax to exit from a running program?
hello viewers, this is santosh from india. i am newbie for forex trading . but i want to know one thing that is which indicator is better for forex trading. please give me the advise. regards, k.n.v.santosh
  Victory EA  (15   1 2)
Victory EA and 4 indicators. This EA is not working without these 4 indicators. But I think that it should great system to trade manually.
[Deleted]
is it possible to draw 9 lines in one indicator? any one knows that? thanks!!