General - page 1904

hello viewers, this is santosh from india. i am newbie for forex trading . but i want to know one thing that is which indicator is better for forex trading. please give me the advise. regards, k.n.v.santosh
  Victory EA  (15   1 2)
Victory EA and 4 indicators. This EA is not working without these 4 indicators. But I think that it should great system to trade manually.
[Deleted]
is it possible to draw 9 lines in one indicator? any one knows that? thanks!!
hello sir, this is santosh from india. i am very much like your software for trading purpose and your indicators is very excellent and i design many indicators in your software. but i have one doubt that is i download your software in your company website and in your software i click...
hello metatrade lovers, any body have fibonacci indicator or not if anybody have then please post here. regards, k.n.v.santosh
hello traders, any body have silver trend signal and tell me the usage of silver trend signal and tell me which indicators are better for trading purpose. regards, k.n.v.santosh
Hi all, can anyone tell me what these actually mean on the Trade tab on Balance line: 1. Balance 2. Equity 3. Margin 4. Free Margin 5. Margin Level (in percentage) Also, 6. What are the meaning of the different colours in S/L column. I get yellow, and something like pink 7. On "Swap". If I...
MetaTrader 4 Mobile build 187 has been released. The new build includes the following changes: 1. Fixed error in order modification dialog 2. Added the feature allowing to set trailing stops for pedning orders 3. Improved trailing stops operation 4. Improved working through Data...
Hi experts, I would like other timeframes of data for MT4, say 15 min, how could I get that? Regards, PQDzung
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172980
Hi! I have a demo at http://www.migfx.ch/ They disabled it today (expired). Could you tell me how to open another one without losing all the stuff and charts I have there? Thank you! Nina
  Currency Strength  (33   1 2 3 4)
hi, it is nice to be introuced to such nice forum which discusses different ideas of trading and systems .. I noticed when surfing the forum that no one is talking about different currencies strength relative to each other.. where I think is Important , When We trade - we some times say we are
Metaquotes, In the long term, if you are going to continue developing MT, you ought to think about formating all the reports from MT in XML. This would allow 3rd-party apps to more easily read and consume data in the reports. 3rd party apps will only increase the usability of your software. (by...
Hi there, I have a problem with issuing OP_SELLSTOP/OP_BUYSTOP. For example, I ran a script on EURUSD 1 Hourly: MyPrice = High[1] + (iATR(Symbol(),0,6,1)*1.5); Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, Lots, MyPrice,3, Low[1], 0,"BUYSTOP",0,0,Green); MyPrice returns 1.16925750. It gives me an error...
Can some one help me on how to use a custom indicator in an expert?
Hi, How are the data for individual time frame, M1, M5, ............ generated? Are they generated locally by MT4 from each tick received or are they downloaded from the server? I am trying to generate my own time frames from ticks and somehow cannot get same data as in M1, M5,...... modes...
[Deleted]
  Help  (10)
I am trying to build an EA for MT3 in ZeroCode and need some assistance. I am building an advisor that puts in a trade when the 3 EMAs cross and exit when the 3 EMAs cross in the opposite direction or hit the stoploss, whichever comes First. Below is what my imputs are in ZeroCode except the exit...
  Elliot Wave Oscillator  (17   1 2)
Elliot Wave Oscillator. Abiout this Elliot Wave please read here and here.
Please explain why is there data discrepancy between MetaQuote account Interbank FX account both connected to Interbank-Demo Server. Both accounts are opened on build 186, Nov. 10, 2005 For example I have opened in both accounts EURUSD,M5 and EURUSDm,M5 and sampled 2005.11.25. 15:25 Bar at...
hello viewers, i found one indicator that is murrey math indicator but i dont know how to use this indicator so please if anybody know then please tell me sir. regards, k.n.v.santosh
  Stoch-Hellkas EA  (10)
Stoch EA created by Beluck. Original idea by Hellkas here.
www.surefire-forex-trading.com
Hi, Under Bill Williams indicators there is Fractals indicator . Does anyone has source code or knows where to get one
Is it possible to call a script from a Metatrader 4 expert?
I have an array of 20 items. Index [0 ... 10] filled with a value of 9, the rest empty (zero). Now, when I do an iMAOnArray with Shift 0 (Period 5) I would expect to get a result of 9 (average of items with index [0 ... 4]), same as if I did an iMA of shift 0 where I would get the average of...
Hi Do file functions work in stratergy tester? I don't think they do I was trying the following to no avail int start() { //---- int handle; calculateIndicators(); handle=FileOpen("eurud_1min.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ, ";"); if(handle>0) { // write data...
would it be possible, or has anyone the code for metaeditor to change the colour of each bar to represent the different trading sessions this is somthing i used on tradestation and found it exellent when looking back at previous trades
Is there a way to return the value of how much time is left until the next market close . (That way I can have my expert shut down two hours prior to a market holiday.) Thanks, pdb
hello sir, in my pc i already use your software but today your software is not working. i mean account is created but market watch is not updated so what is the problem and i already tried that is i uninstall the software and reinstall the software but no use. so what is the problem and...