General - page 947

Am trying to change the signal symbol, I want another symbol instead of arrow. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       binary.mq4 |//|                                                          johness...
There is a registration for the competition  https://view.new10.top/en/contest/3 , all are invited to attend. While registration is in the Russian part of the forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/192255. If there are willing to lead a branch of the contest, please contact the organizers.
Good Morning,  I am running an indicator on my chart that is providing me good market analysis and sends email notifications based on the market trends. I just wanted to make sure that I receive those notifications all the time even if my terminal is not running on my PC, I have subscribed to MQL...
  transfere files  (1)
i am using MT5 does anyone know how i can transfere my profiles to another computer i have 4 profiles i use  but they dont seem to be stored in the profiles folder in the MT5 programe can anyone help please
Hello. I exported MT4 data to excel, but what bothers me is that it puts the date, OHLC and volume all in a single cell, but I need all of them in seperate cells. Is there any way to do this, for example by changing some MT4 settings
How could I overcome the message "Mail: error connecting to smtp.google.com:465"? So far, I have checked the followings. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/34775#comment_3849164 https://myaccount.google.com/u/1/lesssecureapps
Hi,   I have this error during validation the EA for sale? I made backtest manually without any error. The error in the attachment, how can I correct it
  New at this  (9)
I am starting out, what is the best approach?
Close all opened positions, But sometimes these expert advisors are closing the position on the next tick and if there is no tick during 3 sec, the position stays opened. I would like for exemple that the EA check every 10 millisecondes if there is an opened position and close if there is one or
  Time Lag With Data From MT4  (31   1 2 3 4)
I'm sure this has been covered before, but I'm wondering why the data I'm receiving from MT4 is 3-4 minutes behind. I trade forex on a binary options platform and use MT4 obviously to manage my trading points of entry. Everything was fine (I think) until about three days ago when I noticed the time
My trial period is nearly up and I would like to 'Auto Renew' my hosting. What I am unsure about is that I have selected 'Auto Renew' and the check mark is the same - and It doesn't really appear to be selected to auto renew like I want. Can anyone help me confirm I have this checked right? Thanks
  MQL5 Widget  (4)
Is there a MQL5 Community "Registration" widget I can add to my website? 
im long and worried 
What is the best way to copy strategy with limit orders?  Copy them like market ?
Hello Guys, I just went thru the process of setting up an EA and when I try using it on the strategy tester, it doesnt place any trade. I am not receiving any errors on my journal. I dont know what to do or check, help please!
Hello. Is there a way to save my current layout of my charts. I leave plenty of indicators up and running. I have saved templates, but I must always remark up fibonacci trendlines and zones of consolidation.  How do I save the layout of my chart? 
if i want to develop a system with 20 different moving averages , that goes from 2 to 20 periods, and try to find the best configuration, i have to try at least aprox 10 500 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 different possibilities or i'm wrong? The fastest supercomputer today calculate only around 100
At the moment, it is the weekend, I don't have any positions open and cannot trade on my demo account, so cannot thoroughly evaluate any theories.   Does anybody know the exact method in which MetaTrader converts the profit into the account currency for an instrument where the account, base and...
How do I deposit via Neteller? On the deposit page neteller is not showing. Thanks
Hi everyone I have been subscribed to a signal that has expired and MQL5 is not allowing me to resubscribe to it even though I have open positions linked to the signal. This is a good risk management measure from MQL5 to stop new people following a risky signal, and I should not have let my...
  Down Load  (1)
I just bought <something>. It showed up under the buy tab and said dInstall on the terminal I pressed and nothing happened, can someone tell me what I can do to get the indicator on my MT4 charts ? Gordon  
I want to know how many people from Mongolian is serving signal provider . Thank you
Hello Community, Who likes thinking out of the box and make real money through it? I have an idea how to bypass the frames of mql5 and yet be able to test any EA which is actually modelling a strategy for binary options. Aim is to make a learning tool and later further develop into something like...
Hi Guys, I would like an indicator that flags when a long hammer candlestick closed OUTSIDE of a bollinger band. Thanks
The robot I work on opens multiple deals about the same price, I want to stop repeating trades from the same point. For example, if the price of 1.200 opens only one transaction regardless of its type, and continues until the condition is met again and opens one deal at the new price. Question 2: I...
Hi, My EA called Pure maths EA has published before a few days ago.  One of the user who rent it get an error while downloading. Please look at attached images. What can I do for this problem? Best.
I have an indicator, which worked perfectly fine, but last 2 weeks it has stopped working. I have deleted and reinstalled, the indicator is on the Navigator, it is successfuly attached and shows on the data window, but does not show on the chart. Help!
  meta editor  (2)
Good morning people, can you help me? I'm trying to join three pointers in a single one, however, so that the signal only appears when the three converge, I've edited all three in a single editor, but the signal is not appearing only when they converge. Can someone help me?
I am running my EA at a win server 2008 VPS. The weird thing is the memory consumption is about 400MB when the terminal started but slowly reduced to 30MB after some time. I have tried to reproduce the same result with same terminal/EA setting but the memory consumption stays the same at my home pc...