General - page 1898

Hi all, I would like to display the difference between the UpperBuffer & LowerBuffer at the top of the screen to the left (beside the OHLC values) Can someone tell me what to change and add. Thanks in advance. Regards. Sam
I don't understand what's the mean " fractal interpolation"
There's a Great MQL4 free tutorial here: http://www.forex-tsd.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 I'm saying Great because I'm the writer of the tutorial :D Any feedback?
Hello, I am buiding a DLL file with external functions in it, so as I can call these external functions from DLL after I import DLL into MT4. For MT4 to be able to call the DLL file, does the DLL file have to be windows 32 bit? For MT4 to be able to call the DLL file, does the DLL file have to...
  Expert Advisor Builder  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
JavaScript to create Expert Advisor
Hi Dear, Can you added Three Line Breake Chart (3LB) for Meta Trader in Last version or update MT4 ? Best Regards,
Hi all, at first I want to thanks coders' guru for his great MQL4 course!!! I'm new in this language and after coders' guru lessons I'm tryng to develop my own indicator and surely, after it, I will try to automated its signal in a EA. I would like the indicator to plot its signal (green and red
Hi folks! I hope you've red Appendix 2 - Trading functions before you continue with this lesson. In this lesson we will know a lot about or expert advisor, so put on your white Doctor's lab coatand wash your hand carefully with a good sterilizer and be prepared for this surgical operation.
Is it possible to write the Bollinger Bands Width indicator for MT4? It helps to trade "the Squeeze" (= shows the end of the extreme small volatility) traderix
The code I use for closing 3 open position at the same time. for(int i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--) { if(!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) continue; if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) {OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Bid, 13, White);} else if (OrderType() ==...
  SomaEagle  (2)
Hi guys, I found This EA and I_XO_A_H indicator for MT3 Regards MFX
  Client API  (4)
Hello, is there any chance you release client api ? Or protocol specyfications I'd like to write linux version of client -- Greetz ^^MAg^^
  Change Lots  (5)
Hi all... What I've to do to change lots? int LotCalc(double Risk){ int vLots=0; if (UsePct >0 && Risk>0) vLots=MathFloor(AccountBalance()*(UsePct/100)/((Risk/MarketInfo (Symbol(), MODE_POINT))*10)); if (UsePct >0 && Risk==0) vLots = MathFloor(AccountBalance()*(UsePct/100)/1000); if (vLots>MaxLots)...
I have being trading for a while and have visited a lot of forums but one thing always puzzles and that is: I read about both a lot of newbies and seasoned traders chasing the holy grail in Expert trading, do not get me wrong all is good but what happened to manuel trading. Also is anyone trading
  Third party  (3)
Hi all We are a small trading house and we have our own trading software that we plugs into different brokers though API. Some of our employees wants to trade forex with our software. I see there is an client API for version3 but not for version4.There is 3 different API available for version 4,...
sorry if i'm offtopic, i'm trying to apply bollinger bands to RSI. Is there any way I can do this w/out creating a custom indicator? if not, any ideas how to go about doing this?
this bit of code doesnt seem to buy, any ideas why? if(Close[2]ma) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,3,stop,Ask+profit,"",2005,0,Green); } it should buy when a new candle closes above the moving average and the previous closed below it
Hi all, I develop my first expert advisor. I've just a small problem. I don't want more than one BUY order and SELL order per day. By example, if I have a signal for open a Buy order : It won't be open if a Buy order was opened during the day (00h00 GMT ==> 00h00 GMT) and it's the same thing for the...
  expiration date  (5)
Hi all How would one do to put an expiration date on an indicator or EA. Like to make an indicator stop showing on chart or EA stop trading if date (or servers date) is after like January 15 2006 ? I tried with the daysofyear but, didnt do what I wanted. any ideas would be appreciated, thanks...
Hello, Just wanted to know if MT4 can call a Java based DLL file? Also, can MT4 call a straight C++ DLL file? Thank you. Much appreciated !! Regards RJF
Hello, In Build 186 (and before as well), during backtesting , when trying to open positions larger than specified number of lots (about 8192 Lots in a live connection and about 105 lots in an offline connection) I receive an error regarding invalid trade size. Is there any way to increase the...
  Expert Advisor Builder for MT4  (60   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Somebody has coded an online version of auto mql builder for mt4. Check it out at https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ Is online version easier to use?
Hi Slawa, I am curious to know what will happen if I would not return from start() function and was waiting until next tick or a timeout. The purpose is that there are gaps between ticks and I would like to Open my order as close as possible before new tick. So if new tick would start at, lets say,...
Can I use this formula to calculate the swap of Gold by interset [lots * long_or_short / 100 /360] Please give me an example, thanks.
Any know if it is posible to programe an indicator which allows multiple timeframes ( to add for example 3 indicators in same chart Macd for example) And for example looks at weekly daily and hour 4 timeframes ? Jannik
I am declaring a extern int IndCnt=0; Using the above variable in 2 different custom functions, the variable is incremented only in START () routine.. My problem is, when I open the “Meta Trader” Terminal for the first time under 15 mins period.. it is showing last incremental count of 20;...
Hi, maybe this is trivial question, but I've looked on the forum and coould not find answer for it. Is it possible to achive more than 90% quality in backtesting with MT4?
Hi there Traders, I am a trader for 14 months now, live trading for 3 months and going well. Must say, did'nt know it would be that hard to become profitable but yea.. sweat and blood will bring you somewhere or what? I trade based on technical analy. but am interested in Fundem. analy. Anyone know...
I had the program open and a trade was in play and all of a sudden I got no connection and then it changed to common error in the bottom corner. I tried to repair it and then reinstall it and no go. then I uninstalled it rebooted and reinstalled the program and I can get a new account but if I try...