General - page 170

Microsoft has released a major update to the eleventh version of their operating system: Windows 11 2022 Update, version 22H2 . This update affects configurations and encryption keys, just like when installing a new operating system. In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform binds
Hello! I can't log in to my account in the desktop terminal, but i can log in to the web terminal (on the same computer) and i can log in to the phone app - so the account is working. I've also tried other accounts, but i can only log in with my MetaQuotes Demo account. Has anyone had this kind of a
I use this function to calculate volume lots to be traded : double VolumeLots( double pMoney, double pSlp) { pMoney = NormalizeDouble (pMoney, 2 ); // Risked money value in account currency double tickSize = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE ); double
  Graphics advice needed  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi! Now i'm partly writing FXFisherman Client's user interface. I've been thinking from time to time of how fxfisherman's logo and user interface should look like, but I couldn't even picture the sizes and shapes of those things, since i'm not really a graphic designer. I always expect a really kewl
int eurusd; int gbpjpy; int usdcad; int usdchf; int audusd; int audcad; int gold; int ger40; int us30; int OnInit () { int eurusd= iCustom ( "EURUSD#" , PERIOD_M1 , "iSpy" ); int gbpjpy= iCustom ( "GBPJPY#" , PERIOD_M1 , "iSpy" ); int usdcad= iCustom ( "USDCAD#" , PERIOD_M1
In comparing MA, if(FastMaArray[0]>SlowMaArray[0] && FastMaArray[1]<(SlowMaArray[1]), please ,what will cause -'0 some expected operator
  Payment methods  (28   1 2 3)
My country doesn't allow international payments with a local Mastercard, how is the best way to top-up my MQL5 account in order to pay for a service? Any pointers would be highly appreciated, please
hi. i write a custom indicator . it currectly work when used. but when use in expert and use icustom function, it return 0.0. what is problem? my indicator code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Psar2T-Rsi2T.mq5
  Timer on screen  (1)
Hello. When trying to update a timer on chart screen using timer event the timer does not update exactly in conjunction with server time. Is there a solution
Hello everyone, I recently coded an expert that allows me to automatically download various files from my FTP server and also upload my trading statistics to the same server. On MetaTrader 5, Windows version, the code works perfectly! However, when I tried it on my Mac, there seems to be an issue
my problem is signal not working in my account because symbol from provider is GOLD but my account GOLDmicro not match and I try to move subscription to new account , I can not change because "subscibtion can be move no more than once a week " How can I do this? to Support team
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| RIS.mq4 | //| SUREPIPS | //| |
Hi ya, Could anyone pls elaborate strategy shown in attachment? I need it to verify back-testing results. Thank you
Hi I have backtested with some pairs such as usdjpy and nzdusd and have had stopping at random places. For example when the ea should have sold or bought it just leaves the trade open till the testing is over. It is only doing that for these certain symbols, and does the same thing with different
Hi, I tried to move my signal to an account that uses ".a" suffix and didn't realise the signal wouldn't work as they trade with no suffix. Is there any way around this to map the symbols appropriately? If not, is there any way I can move the subscription back to the original account without having
Hi, Since market opening it seems my algo trading does not seem to be working through the New York VPS - is anyone else having this problem too? It’s not a problem with the algo itself as when I manually switch algo trading on it kicks in correctly. Many thanks
Am new to mql5 but so far i have been enjoy the ride, while try to get the highest price bar from the bar index of an open position, // getting the lowestbar and higestbar price after trade open int open_price_time = ( int ) PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TIME ); int bar_index = iBarShift
I am requesting some help in how i will code an ea to detect price to have crossed below 50 & 100 moving averages and then come back to retest at the moving averages and the continue trending downwards and at that instance open a trade. Vice versa applies for a buy trade. I will appreciate this
I put shorten Url in my signal description for example http://bit.ly/3gZFD7O or http://goo.gl/WZRuDa when i click on it to forward to https://www.mql5.com/ please advice how to forward links to outside mql5
  Can EA stats be faked?  (11   1 2)
Hello guys. I found <Deleted> EA. But it looks to good to be true. Can EA stats be faked? I'm adding screenshot which was left on EA's page
Hello, It's a silly question but still I wanted to ask. Can i use automation or any python script for sending friend request? Like I want to send 100-300 friend request a day. So Can I use automation or script for that? Is that any violate any policy? Please let me know. Thank you
Hello. When I click "migrate all" algo trading goes disabled automatically. Is it normal? Should I simply enable it manually again
Do you have a problem with the calendar on the platform? Filter events: - by priority - by the currency of the country for which the indicator is published - by country for which the indicator is published does not remember its settings after platform restart. It's a bit frustrating
Can we get Timestamp with milliseconds by using dll
One of the most important challenges in trade is risk management. It involves determining the amount of risk involved in a trade and finding ways to minimize that risk while maximizing potential profits. Other important challenges in trade include discipline, emotional control, market knowledge, and
Hello, I am researching the reason why traders lose money?? How do you think losses can be avoided in the financial market? thanks for your help
I'm using a vps for mt5 on windows server 2022 datacentre. Server is 6 cores, 16gb ram, amd epyc 7282, 100gb mvme. Performance is great for everything non mt5. 1. However mt5 charts keep freezing, even with 1 chart and a couple of few basic indicators loaded, mt5 cpu usage is less than 10% and
While Optimizing I need custom criteria's to see results without running a Single Test For example on Optimization window I got Profit, Profit Factor ..., and I need to add some custom criteria's besides OnTester result which is being optimized
Hello , One technical question: I can save on my all-in-one MT5 a particular profile from the "file" menu and labeling it. But this way I can save ONLY the charts. From menu “view” choosing: toolbars menu - standard, time frames, line studies, also market watch, navigator, toolbox, market depth -
#include <Trade/Trade.mqh> input double Lots = 0.01 ; input double LotFactor = 2 ; input int TpPoints = 100 ; input int SlPoints = 100 ; input int Magic = 111 ; CTrade trade; bool isTradeAllowed = true ; int OnInit (){ trade.SetExpertMagicNumber(Magic); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void