General - page 169

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is around some kind of indicator or EA that disable and enable again the autotrading button at a specific time. Reason is I use an EA that disable and close all the trades before news. Now if it disable the autotrading when market is closed it will stop the EAs,but
My broker (Ingot) does not offer symbols such as GBPUSD, but rather GBPUSD.PRO. As such, MQL copier signals do not work with my account. Is there a way to make this work, possibly by creating a custom symbol that trades GBPUSD.PRO when a trade for GBPUSD is received? Thank you
  VPS Not Working  (4)
hello i just purchased a mql5 VPS and its not working its working with signals only if i want to miragtion it with expert und indicators its shows me IN THIS LINK: https://ibb.co/1GC2cDq i don't know how to fix this so if somebody knows please a comment here (I'm trying to use Dark Venus EA) Thanks
I started building bots and ran into a huge, very confusing issue. The MQL5 Paid for indicators don't have source files. I can't load executable files into bot building programs. This doesn't make any sense. These indicators are created for use on MT5. a main feature of which is EAs and back testing
In developing a crossover EA, how do I ensure the cross is complete. I tried to create an EMA crossover and realized that sometimes the trade will still happen even if the MAs are close but have not crossed. I would be grateful for the help
Where can I find an include file #include <mobile_notification.mqh? IS there a library or a source for this? Do I need to pay for one
I installed the program, I activated all the cores, they work in the cloud, I marked my correct MQL5.community account, I see all the cores in my account and the IP is correct, I have more than 5k Passes from Cloud Network, but ZERO Profit! My account is basic and I don't have any bank account
Hey I need to compare the current price, or the high price of the current candle to a 100 positions array Something like.... if current price or high price > array[i] in a for statement then open sell position
I defined a generic interface and I want to use it in another class. I can't figure out what is wrong with this code: #property strict template < typename T> interface IGenericHandler { bool Handle(T &item); }; #define DOES_NOT_WORK class GenericHandler { public : #ifdef DOES_NOT_WORK
Based on my investigations of the MetaTrader 5 Python API , the interprocess communications seem to be via a named pipe “\\.\pipe\MT5.Terminal.“. It is a pity, however, that the protocol used over this pipe is not publicly documented. It would make it possible to develop APIs for other systems or
Not new to trading..just new to Meta5 :) I can find LOTS OF INFO on pips n points..but not details on POINTS to DOLLARS and What I do find is conflicting.. *** I have a hard stop in place..I simply want to change it to a $1 TRAILING stop.. (My guess is $1 equals 100 points....??) Please advise
Good afternoon! I uninstalled the platform several times and it's not working. I would like to know if they can delete the platform accounts and I start the initial setup
Hi there, All of a sudden when I open market in MT5 it says 'no data'. When I open signals, there are items there. It wont let me log out of my account either so I can try and re-sign in to get markets to work. I can log in on web browser easily. Have shut down and re-booted but still wont let me
Hello. What is your automated solution to avoid overnight widened spread
[Deleted]
Is there version MT4 or MT5 terminal to be run in ARM Ubuntu
Hello Everyone, I have a semiautomated M1 stradegy that I use an EA for. I am looking for a way to automatically toggle off the autotrading function preferably after the close of each trade or at specific time intervals. The reason for this is im using a VPS for server speed, and in the event that I
hey guys 1) I downloaded the Dukascopy prices from Tickstory (O,H,L,C,Median,Typical, Weighted) and imported them into custom symbol M1 in MT5 2) I call any standard indicator and hook its expert advisor handle, for example Momentum ... MOMhandle = iMomentum(NULL,0,MOMperiod,MOMprice); ... 3) lanch
can anyone tell me how install an EA on VPs not purchased from MQL5
If you've already much free time due to running the forex trading business, type here! and give the reason. Good luck
Hi the OrdersTotal() function is not getting open orders on startup. I am trying to check for open orders in case of a lost internet connection or restart of the EA due to power issues. But the code below is returning 0 for open orders... int OnInit () { int totalOrders = OrdersTotal ();
I am trying to code a strategy with a custom MACD indicator, Buy Condition: where if the MACD value is above the zero (0) line the EA should open a buy position and close the existing buy position on a reverse signal. Sell Condition: if the MACD value is below the zero (0) line the EA should open a
Hi Anyone,  I am just wonder if I can run a lot of EAs for one account with two VPS feeding EA signals? Because MQL5 VPS does not allow DLL, would I be able to use MQL5 VPS and home desktop to run EAs on one account? Thanks  Thanks
All payments options produce an error message - your contact support page - takes me to a 404 error - you chat bot is automated and does nothing to help with the problem
hi all i am a professional programmer in fact i am looking for a profitable strategy to code that if you know that strategy please help me thanks to all
I have never found a EA which can work with 50% accuracy. What's your experience please share with us thanks.
Good morning , I wanted to buy the <Deleted> Indicator. I paid money to my MQL5 account. Unfortunately, I can not buy the indicator. I also tried using a visa card. I also get information about the need to contact the service. thank you for help marek
Microsoft has released a major update to the eleventh version of their operating system: Windows 11 2022 Update, version 22H2 . This update affects configurations and encryption keys, just like when installing a new operating system. In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform binds
Hello! I can't log in to my account in the desktop terminal, but i can log in to the web terminal (on the same computer) and i can log in to the phone app - so the account is working. I've also tried other accounts, but i can only log in with my MetaQuotes Demo account. Has anyone had this kind of a
I use this function to calculate volume lots to be traded : double VolumeLots( double pMoney, double pSlp) { pMoney = NormalizeDouble (pMoney, 2 ); // Risked money value in account currency double tickSize = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE ); double
  Graphics advice needed  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi! Now i'm partly writing FXFisherman Client's user interface. I've been thinking from time to time of how fxfisherman's logo and user interface should look like, but I couldn't even picture the sizes and shapes of those things, since i'm not really a graphic designer. I always expect a really kewl