Help to elaborate strategy

Hi ya,

Could anyone pls elaborate strategy shown in attachment? I need it to verify back-testing results.

Thank you.

Mr. Dre: Could anyone pls elaborate strategy shown in attachment? I need it to verify back-testing results.

What do you mean by "elaborate strategy"?

Your image already explains the strategy. If you want to build an EA to test it, then hire someone to code it for you.

Fernando Carreiro #:

What do you mean by "elaborate strategy"?

Your image already explains the strategy. If you want to build an EA to test it, then hire someone to code it for you.

Thank you for replying.

What I mean is, kindly describe in words the strategy shown in picture. It is needed to provide it as requirements to the hired coder. 

Mr. Dre #:Thank you for replying. What I mean is, kindly describe in words the strategy shown in picture. It is needed to provide it as requirements to the hired coder. 
Give them the image. It already explains everything in words and graphics. If they can't understand it, then they are not any good. Find a better coder in that case.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Give them the image. It already explains everything in words and graphics. If they can't understand it, then they are not any good. Find a better coder in that case.
Maybe the developer is called ChatGPT 🤭

Antonio Simon Del Vecchio #: Maybe the developer is called ChatGPT 🤭
Then the same applies ... If they can't understand it, then they are not any good. 🤣

Fernando Carreiro #:
Then the same applies ... If they can't understand it, then they are not any good. 🤣
🤣

Antonio Simon Del Vecchio #:
Maybe the developer is called ChatGPT 🤭
If ChatGPT could read images..... 🤭

Hi ya,

I found a better strategy than previous one I had shared earlier. Previous one is in Trash Bin now. :))

Nonetheless I appreciate earlier replies to my post from ya`all, Thank you for it.

Best wishes,

Mr. Dre: Could anyone pls elaborate strategy shown
  1. Until you can state your requirements in concrete terms, it can not be coded.

2. The image shows “trend start on bar № 1 bullish and then № 2”. How are you determining that? I see № 1 in both cases (close beyond previous candle).
Reason: