General - page 166

OpenCL  (3)
Hello community! Some cool guy could please share an example of OpenCl code? Very basic EA, using some indicator buffer , just to understand it better. Thanks! Edit: I just forgot to say something: I've seen all these topics and links, that's why I opened this topic. There's no complete example
I have many many accounts and would like to see all accounts on one chart same pair of course.
I have two set of classes to deal with Hedge and Netting accounts. My EA code is like below CTradeHedge TradeHedge; CTradeNetting TradeNetting; // Default Value CTradeHedge Trade In all my functions I've used "Trade" identifier. Like this Trade.SellStop(sym, vol, price, sl, tp); Is it possible to
Hello everyone, I hope that all is going good I have a question: Is possible to use the "report" Module (a relatively new feature in MT5) to show the history report or history transactions of an extern account? ( for example, MT4 report) I was searching for the documentation or the report library
Good day everyone, I need some help with understanding what the following setting in an EA I am using mean: New_Cycle: True Max_Trades : 30 Min_Lot_Sell : 0.01 Lot_Exp_Sell : 1.5 Step_Sell : 30.0 Step_Coeff_Sell : 1.05 Step_Sells : 60,60,60,60,60,60,,80,80,90,120,120,120,150,150,150,200 Much
When it comes to buying or building an EA, what is the biggest issue which worries you most? Or maybe a combination of some issues
I am having issue with ES data feed from AMP , Did anyone else have this issue
[Deleted]
  Open Source Trade Copier  (24   1 2 3)
We have a Trade copier for copying trades from one instance of MetaTrader to another. It is very fast (less than a second), and pretty simple in its functionality. It is also an open source project and the code is freely available. You can find it at mt4tradeduplicator - Project Hosting on Google...
1. Learn the basics: Before you start trading forex, it's important to learn the basics of the market, including how it works, the major currency pairs, and the different trading strategies available. 2. Develop a trading plan: A trading plan is a set of rules that guide your trading decisions. It
Hello, I've been learning about trading almost 3 years. Since I started I tried to learn about trading every single day. Few months ago I was even a 100k funded trader but I blew it up. I would say that I already have a winning strategy(over 250 backtested trades which showed overall profitability)
Example :- EURUSD Buy Price - 1.08280 Sell Price - 1.08480 (Not Pip , POINT ) It's Simple But I don't Know How About This Code
  MT5  (2)
Hi, my mt5 will not transfer indicators from MQL/Indicators to the navigation. I refresh and restart the MT5. Help would be appreciated Graeme
I am looking forward to set up the email option under Metatrader and some how the test is not successful. Can some one advise what am I supposed to put under SMPT server : ( for gmail address or yahoo address ) I used this on the options email screen template. smtp.gmail.com I get this error: login...
Hello all I'm having a problem when running my optimization on MT5 V 5.00 built 2715 , during some runs everything works well, but other times i get this error which i cannot understand what it is!! OF 0 15 : 35 : 19.008 Core 8 pass 252 returned result 62622920.000000 in 0 : 00
  Signal not copying trades  (33   1 2 3 4)
Good day, I have subbed to a signal however the trades dont get copied on my account. Please help
Hi guys, Can I ignore the second warning? what does mean? as per my knowledge that MQL5 is prevent copying from the cent accounts Thanks
Good day Can anyone please assist. I purchased a trading robot for Crash500. When I run a test on the bot it is showing me results of big profits but when I run on real account I take losses. Not sure if I am doing it correct as when I sit and look at the test I picked up that as it runs it collects
Hello, Yes I know weird statement that my MT5-2 + tradingview has seriously turned into some kind of 3D augumented reality without me doing any besides using these platforms, sure ive used some indicators but thats it... Let me show you ive recorded a small clip for you all to see so id get some
I migrated an MT4 VPS to an MT5 account. It just doesn't show up there. What should I do
  Lot size  (1)
Lot size in forex trading is very important part. To generate a profit from trade we should control lot size. for the beginner trader micro lot is good and risk free with a good strategy. Micro lot with 1 trade at a time is better. We should wait candle movement wait first 10 minutes and then decide
How do I stop the main chart from receiving events when a dialog window is open? When a user click/drags over the dialog window, as they would to interact with controls on the panel the event gets passed to the chart behind. Obviously this is undesirable if the chart has chart objects on the chart
  Coding Language  (39   1 2 3 4)
Guys, Which coding language is required to create an MT5 and MT4 EA? Python, MQL or something else? Thanks, Pej
// Load the binary sound file into a byte array string result; uchar wavHeader[8]; int file = FileOpen("sound.wav", FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_BIN); if (file < 0) {Print("Error opening file");} uint timeout = 10000; uchar response[]; // use an appropriate buffer size uint rlen
I want to create a broker How much are the servers for MT5
Hi i am trying to close my trade before the start of the new candle but have been unsuccessful so far , any help/advice is appreciated. #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> input double MaximumRisk = 0.00 ; // Maximum Risk in percentage input double DecreaseFactor = 0 ; // Descrease factor
Hello, I am new in MT5 and I am struggling with the deletion of an object. If I do not delete it I become following error: 1 undeleted objects left 1 object of type CArrayString left 128 bytes of leaked memory And when I try to use the delete statement, I become following compiler error
In theory , and i'm no expert in anything , if i build a neural network , the basic feed forward mechanism only , and i let the genetic algorithm of mt5 work on the weights without any backpropagation i'm still "optimizing" the net right ? I mean , i'm trying to guess the weights , but i'm still
Hi, my following demo signal has the message: " Trading style has changed. Part of history is not included in statistics." But that's not the case. Maybe 391% profit in one month caused the message. Any technical background to this message? I mean, I don't care, it is a demo which will explode soon
I'm trying to find a trade manager/EA that I can use to automate my London breakout strategy. It needs to be able to take trades at 8.30am GMT on a 15 min chart on MT4 but automate set at 8am (pre set trades) straddle trade over 4 currency pairs. set time, stop loss, take profit and back test if
Hi all, Many websites publish FX real time sentiment data. I wonder if anyone have a source to obtain historical sentiment data, to have a much longer time series for backtesting? I could pay to get the data