General - page 176

[Deleted]
  Paypal Withdrawal not Available  (258   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
I can't withdraw money to paypal. Is this temporary
Hello there, I ran into some trouble when I tried making my EA trade only between a certain time window. When I get CurrentTime into an MqlDateTime object, what timezone is the hour variable based on? And if it's not in UTC time, how can I convert it to UTC? Thanks in advance :)
Hello guys, I have attached my account on vantage for signal providing. Now after sone trade i have seen that mql have not registered the trade and also is impossible for me to open the signal service. Anyone got the same problem and could help me? Thank you in advance
I just saw my freelance stats where suddenly overdue numbers has increased from 3 to 8. This is shocking as I clearly remember 3 overdue jobs ( even these were because of client delay but it is okay ) but no more than that exists although I have a job where the client suddenly disappeared ( almost 2
Hi all Previously I have 8 weeks public signal with no subscriber yet. Recently I closed the signal due to very wide spread and other things. Then I created a new public signal using same name "Antonrim" with another broker. At first the rank still visible for a few days then the rank dissappear
Hello everyone, I uploaded an EA on MQL Market, unfortunately I made a mistake with the name. Can I delete the EA or is it allowed to move the EA to the "Hidden" section and create a new product? In this context, I would like to know whether the EA should / must contain "EA" in the name or the
  VPS  (11   1 2)
Hello , i am quit a newbe. I am following 4 signals. 2 on MT4 and 2 on MT5. I have one signal on MT4 with VPS. But do i need a VPS on every signal apart. So 4 VPS connections
  Risk Management  (5)
Hello Traders and programmers. I would like to start a discussion about the various types of risk management that you can use in your trading to implement within our trading systems. Well known risk managements are certainly the classic fixed lot or percentage lot risk, then you can use a system
If someone copies a signal, does the subscriber volume/lot generate automatically or do they need to be adjusted manually? thank you
  PLease Help !  (3)
A/C No: 1659988 Name: Pirje Marcel 2023 January 31, 23:59 Closed Transactions: Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L No transactions 0.00 0.00 0.00 Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00 Closed Trade P/L: 0.00 Open Trades
how to connect binance(crtpto broker) charts to mt5 any solutions
can someone help me a problem, I installed the program telegram copy trade, I made all the necessary settings but the system does not work, the only thing that seems wrong to me is that the list of pairs / symbols appears on the red background, in the instructions it is on a green background, it is
Your animated ads that are not cached already stop in the first frames . This is not a capture of the animation as it was playing but it shows the chrome browser being stuck as it tries to display the ad for the first time . It remained like this . The "1st time it tried to play it" might be an
Is there a way to stop mt4 push notifications from sending unrelated non EA alerts. I would like push notifications to be exclusively EA related. Thanks
Hi, so this might be a very dumb question. I'm just starting out with developing an EA myself, because I like to code and like Forex. I want to make a simple signal EA that tells me when to BUY, SELL and CLOSE a trade based on Stochastic Oscillator, MA and RSI all with my own custom parameters that
Hi~ I want to use MT5 to directly connect to MYSQL I found some articles on the Internet but couldn’t connect successfully Is there any error in my steps? Please help me correct it Thank you! ~ I downloaded the x64 version of libmysql.dll file from this webpage
I need to rename EURUSD to EURUSDm in MT5 for my signal provider to work. Can anybody help with this? Thank you
I would like to draw a chart only upto a set daytime from code, for example if the if date time is set to previous day,03:00 chart should only draw upto that 03:00 of the previous day, I searched online but only found ChartNavigate() but it only scrolls the chart back, but the candles ahead need to
  PIPS or POINTS?  (2)
I am new to MQL5 programming , I made below code: MqlTick Latest_Price; SymbolInfoTick ( Symbol (), Latest_Price); int gap = (Latest_Price.ask - Latest_Price.bid)/ Point (); My question: the result I got in gap variable... is it in PIP or POINTS
Hello to everyone. I need help a lot, and I really hope somebody will give me a helpful advice. I need to install and have on my device the MT app. Unfortunately I didn’t do it before it was banned on AppStore so now I have no idea how to do it. I heard some ways, but thought let’s ask the community
hello Why does the MQL5 service not allow me to withdraw money for those products that I did not like? After doing a more detailed analysis and chatting in the seller's closed group, I decided to return the EA and get my money back. EA has not been activated. MQL5 allows you to withdraw only earned
Hello Which indicators and systems are used by pro traders in NY / Wallstreet and trading fund? Surely they have profitable indicators and systems when they are trading big amounts of money, everyday, intraday. I know this may be secret, but since trading companies, funds, big banks have big trading
Hi, Can anyone please suggest how to subscribe to the signals, I am new to this platform
  MT5 Bot  (1)
Hello friends am looking for someone who can program for me a simple mt5 bot that can place trades after every one hour and place stop loss 5 pips below entry and To close trades after exactly 3 minutes If you are able to work on this please hmu with your bid in my email <...> any guidance will be
Hi, Can anyone tell me in what cases the field SYMBOL_SESSION_INTEREST will work and what is supposed to show? I read already Symbol Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5 but not
Hello, I’m opening this thread to topic with you the machine & deep learning tools used for developing and training AI models. Indeed, I think that MT5 has a limited capacity when it comes to AI and we maybe need powerful tools that can handle large amount of data. Currently, I’m looking for a tool
hi...what is "FTP: login failed - 530 Can't login : invalid home directory. "error
Dear All, I am facing new first time challenge with one of MQL5 freelance developers, I placed an EA job, multiple developers replied and I have selected one based on his experience, messaged him on MQL chat and we discussed everything and gave him the job description, he accepted all and made some
Hey all. So i am trying to figure out how to uncheck the 1 minute timeframe from the History Center for the EUR/USD currency pair. I'm only looking to get historical data for the 5 minute timeframe, but i can't seem to find a way to unselect it (so that it's greyed out and doesn't download any
Hi , when trying to tag a user , when there are lots of results the box of suggestions cannot be scrolled ? Had to find users tag and type it in parentheses Thanks