General - page 177

Hi all! I'm new to mql5 and I have published a Utility which I want to delete, becouse I was just curious, wether my code will make trough the check. How can I remove it now
Hi I am trying to create expert advisor which will detect plot arrows drawn by the indicator instantly and determines whether it is up or down, I have tried too many things, rewrite the code too many times but could not work out anything for plot arrows, One thing I have managed to do was that I
Dear forum members, can't download anything anymore (EA's, indicators, scripts, ect) from mql5 market. This issue just appeared. Before all worked fine. I use: - Windows Server 2012 R2 - MT5 5.00 Build 3555 - IE 11.0.9600.20671 What can be the issue? How to fix it? I am really desperate. Any help is
Hi developers, I was wondering if you provide the source code of the order jobs to your customer or not? Is it common to give the source code? Or do you ask for extra charge for that
Hey guys what causes indicator to be very slow on backtesting and pausing from time to time also very slow while used in EA
How do I solve this problem. See attached for picture
  MT5 on Mac OS  (2)
Why is MT5 so buggy when running on Mac OS
I have rented a vps but it is not working It says stopped
Hello Everyone, This Indicator Did not draw session box at the precession time. For Example It Start Asia Session With 5Minutes Dealy. If You Know Any Solution Just For This Indicator, Please Let Me Know. Thanks a Lot #property copyright "VDVSoft" #property link "vdv_2001@mail.ru" #property
MT5 for FUTURES HI, the field SYMBOL_SESSION_INTEREST Summary open interest Available on MT5 does have a lot of description and I see it is being used here: Free download of the 'Open Interest' indicator by 'barabashkakvn' for MetaTrader 5 in the MQL5 Code Base, 2017.03.02 I have demo account with
As subject, I just start MT5 platform, and an update message pop up, then process update. After complete, the market tab is disappear.. Anybody has same situation? problem for PC os? or
My Code #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh> int pos= 0 ; int myRSIDefinition; MqlRates Price_info[]; CTrade trade; // To send orders and close positions CPositionInfo positionInfo; // to get info about current positions double entryPrice = 0 ;
this 2 error in the code below '}' - unexpected end of program '{' - unbalanced parentheses int OnInit() { // Initialize the Moving Averages with the correct parameters Handle1 = iMA(Symbol(), 0, 20, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE); if (Handle1 < 0) return INIT_FAILED; Handle2 = iMA(Symbol(), 0, 22
Hello, I would like to copy a signal, but I noticed that the signal provider uses a broker that has some different symbols than my broker. Example: In his broker, gold appears as XAUUSD and in mine it appears as GOLD. If I am copying this signal and the supplier makes an operation with gold, will I
Hi, I've finished writing my expert advisor, and now I'm figuring out a way to connect my EA to the broker. I've searched tutorials on Youtube and they all have a common is that they drag the EA to the chart and then inserted an API key in the input. I know how API key works, but none of them shows
I found out what it is, the problem was that I left space: "EURUSD " I'm a big NOOB =D
Hello, I will be highly thankful to the person who can suggest me the most effective method to identify a long term market trend. I want it to implement it in my manual trading
I purchased Forex Trade Manager to help place trades, accurately manage risk and calculate lot sizes. Its a great EA but for some reason the trading platform isn't recognizing the stop loss being placed at the same time as the buy or sell order. The prop firm audition account requires a stop loss be
hi every one, i am trying to write a code to draw some graphical objects on chart, because one of the objects is circle, i have fixed the chart scale to 1:1 if (! ChartSetInteger ( 0 , CHART_SCALEFIX_11 , 0 , true )) { //--- display the error message in Experts journal
EDIT: Solved! It was my mistake. See next post! Normally when compiling MQL programs from a Shared Project , MetaEditor will automatically transfer the compiled executable to the necessary category of the standard folders for "Experts", "Indicators" and "Scripts". However, when compiling "Services"
Hi, I would like to write an article. I would also like to understand on what criteria does the MQL team decide whether to place it on the first page or not. Is there a way to support the placement on the first page from my side? Thanks everyone Best
<Link deleted> Hi! I have subscribed to the above signal < deleted> for one week, and it has been good. But I found that some of Friday's trades were not closed. When I examined them, I found that the closing times of the previous trades were quite different from the source, but I do have VPS. And I
I get this message on severial of my purchases that i have downloads left, is there anyway to get the remainder of theses
Hi Friends, Sure you have the answer. I've started trading with AVATrades. Already have 1 chart trading on the above VPS. Any tips on how to add extra charts (1 or 2) to the VPS? Thanks for your help. Lord Neils
  Use 2 accounts  (9)
Hey I have problem with VPS in this MQL5 account. And i have a signal subscription in this account for my trading account … Can i use another MQL5 account for using VPS To the same trading account
Guys How can I re-write a piece of pinescript code in Metaeditor. I have nearly zero knowledge in coding but my aim is basically running a strategy that I run on Tradingview on mt5 as well. // @ version = 5 strategy ( "Price Channel Strategy" , overlay = true ) length = input ( 20 ) hh = ta.highest
Hello everyone. I am learning MQL5, I’m having an issue, and I wonder if someone here could help me. I would like to calculate the difference between the current closing price and the twenty simple moving average and then show the result on the chart. I did this and it has been correctly compiled
The software I am using in conjunction with both MT4 and MT5 takes either DAT files (MT5), or SRV files (MT4) containing the connection information for a particular server on a broker. I am having very little success finding these files. In fact, I have only found 2 of them, and both are for demo
I have a problem with vps This is the bummer not showing up in the platform When I log out of my mql5 account, the vps signal appears
Hi friends, after sending the documents, as a seller, my documents were not approved and gave this error. ---------------------------------------------- >>>>>>>>>Unfortunately, we couldn't verify your identity ... However, machines make mistakes too. If you believe that something is wrong on our