Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update release

Microsoft has released a major update to the eleventh version of their operating system: Windows 11 2022 Update, version 22H2. This update affects configurations and encryption keys, just like when installing a new operating system.

In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform binds all data to the operating system and hardware of the computer on which it is installed. Unfortunately, the update will make the launch of previously installed and activated Market applications impossible. Such applications will require a new activation.

We have added one activation for each purchased product that was installed on Windows 11. It means that Market users will not lose product activations after the system update. If previously downloaded demo products have been deactivated, please re-download them from the Market.

Thank you! I doubted you would do this, so I am proven wrong.

Thank you! However, my EA activations keep decreasing for some reason after updates. I use them on one and only PC, but on one EA I have just 4 remaining out of 11. Others have lost also some over time but just few so far. Can you help to restore them please? Lot of money spent on those EAs.

This appears to be for MT5 products only

Our MT4 purchases have not been incremented in 2022

Also, some MT5 products have been incremented by two since Jan 2022 whereas others have just one extra activation

I've lost another activation this week too. I already lost one activation per EA upgrading to 22H2 last week, and then today I lost another activation with a Windows Update that came out yesterday (from 22621.674 to 22621.675, which added tabbed Filed Explorer windows). I've never had a minor Windows Update (not an upgrade or major build number) cost another license before.

After upgrading from windows 10 home edition to professional, the EA I purchased stopped working. Lose my activation?

fx-kame-san #:

After upgrading from windows 10 home edition to professional, the EA I purchased stopped working. Lose my activation?

Yes, you need to install your purchases again, after a major windows upgrade 1 activation is lost.

Reason: