General - page 1636

How can I get flipped upside down charts on MT4? Can MQL do it? If so, could anyone suggest how to do it? I would appreciate any ideas and responses!
  FX Simple Signals  (99   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hello, I have copied this from the RAS website. I hope it will be of some help to you. I have setup these signals on a personal account I trade manually. My initial investment is $30,000. You can be sure these trades will never be left alone as some EA's are. I do have 2 EA's giving out separate...
I am sure that this topic has been discussed here before, but I have been giving this question some serious thought recently. Ideally of course the best trading systems will use both mechanical and discretionary element. But from the point of view of a newbie, what is the best way to start trading...
naked capitalism: Veneroso: Japan on the Edge of the Abyss THERE HAS NEVER BEEN DATA THIS BAD FOR ANY MAJOR ECONOMY – EVEN IN THE GREAT DEPRESSION. December industrial production came in down 9.6%, worse than the METI forecast. It is now down almost 21% year over year. METI forecasts a further 4.7%...
Can anyone tell me the code line for icustom for the following indicator. It does not use buffers for the arrows so how do I use it in an EA?
Hi all, I have an indicator which I use and I am wondering if anyone could help create an EA based on this indicator or anyone could show me where I could go and learn easily how to create an EA based on this one indicator? Regards
Hi fellow traders and coders... It appears that this is a possible new discussion thread, so maybe we can consolidte many coding tools and ideas in one place. Also, this is my first post of this type, and I hope it comes out alright in terms of the formatting... I have tried my best, and we...
After hours spended to debug a code, I finally found this bug : int I = 2; double D = (I - 1) / I; Print("D = ", DoubleToStr(D, 8)); Result is 0.000000 (its really 0, as 1/D returns a zerodivide error) So, please, what is wrong ?? MT4 build 220, Vista 64 Thank you very...
I've encountered a very strange problem, which I have absolutely no idea of how to solve. two integer values won't be divided! I've set up a custom indicator, and the buffer plots on the chart. What I want to do is to get a smoothing value, and assign this to a variable (1/length). BUT, when I try...
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 220 has been released. What’s new: Fixed error of event sound play.Fixed a number of errors resulting in terminal failure.Fixed misprint in the Italian interface.Tester: Fixed activation of Take Profit levels.Tester: Improved reference point modeling.Tester:...
Hi, When I first enter the winsor direct 4, I add the high/low labels for the symbols and I create some charts, when I close the program and restart the program again everything I did is gone, so I have to add the high and low again and so on. so what should I do? Thanks
[Deleted]
Pick your team... I take Arizona..It will be awesome if they win...Goooo....Arizona..Pound Em'..You can do it Fellah's ...you have a great coach and he has prepared you for this day from the Get-Go. ES
Can the MetaTrader Terminal receive email or files that I send him?
As in the subject I try to do an update to MT4, current version Build 218. It starts to do the update but then i'm presented with the following:- "An internal exception occured (Address: 0x81fc10) Please contact support@oreans.com. Thank you" At this point I can no longer open MT4. I am running...
Hello all I have read in some arabic forums about a forex strategy which gives really good results and u can watch that clearly when concentrating on charts This strategy(posted by Jamal Omar) depends on the 1st 4 hours candle in the week which opens at 00.00 AM(beirut) monday= 10.00 PM sunday GMT...
Hello all, I installed on my laptop metatrader 4 which uses Vista Home Ultimate edition and freezes evevrything up, the only way arround it is force shutdown. thanks :)
  Pk's journal  (1)
i will be looking for potential swing trade setups using fib, fe, ew, ps, tl, and divergence.
Is it possible to get a "Universal Cursor" with MT4? The screenshot isfrom SierraCharts, but it takes forever to do the same work on multipletimeframes or multiple pairs in MT4. Any custom indicators or customprogramming that will do it?
Hi all, Could someone please help me with a custom script/EA I am trying to develop. I am not sure if it falls under the term script or EA at present so I will refer to it as a script for now. I need a script/EA that will allow me to buy and sell trades based on the current chart I am on (which...
How do I place a watermark that it shows on the chart when the EA is attached??? Where do I put it in the code?
[Deleted]
my question is for experienced MT traders ....... since both EA's and Indicators can be written as MQL4 files in meta-quotes language, how would a nubee be able to differenitate an indicator or EA's except by installing it on the MT platform???
Hi, I understand that we could get the number of current bars on chart by using Comment("Bars: "+DoubleToStr(Bars,0)); Let's say it give: 10,000 for the result. Because that is the number of bars the chart can handle. If we want more, we should scroll with mouse or by pressing PageUp continuously....
  Closed Trade History EA / Indicator  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I decides to try and create a tool to display closed order history. Actually, the idea came from another member, ElectricSavant. (Good Idea ES!) Much easier than manually scrolling through your Account History tab. This "indicator" is actually an EA. The EA does not generate trades, it simply...
I have been having a problem with pending orders. After a pending order has been accepted, the market will come up to its level and then automatically close. I have stop losses and take profit levels in place but none of that matters because as soon as the market matches my order level it disappears...
Dear all This time I want to prove my strategy that I post beforewith also some pictures I need from all traders to be careful these days, the marketreally mad and very fast and we need to be Fats in our judgment in the position that we think it isgood, for that we should be fast in analysis...
Hello everyone! We've just launched a new social networking site for traders and are looking for a few beta testers. Here’s a quick overview of the site,Tickerheads.com: -find and share trade ideas -vote for your favorite trades -maintain a trade journal -make friends -join groups -etc....
What is the benchmark for curriency funds ?
Price hovering around long term support, to me it looks like MSFT is about to start its decline towards $10. Thoughts?
  I will try to ride my trades  (20   1 2)
Hi, In this thread I will try to talk and show the trade I take. I will put some pics when I think it will help me to understand why I get a hit or banked pips the wrong way. Account: XXXXXX Name: Henrik Ekenberg Currency: EUR 2009 January 28, 06:03 Closed Transactions: Ticket Open Time Type Size...