General - page 1637

Hellow! How should I do to find the chart that has been selected by using the program when two or more charts are displayed? My best regards.
Hi, I am currently using daily forex signals and I have to key in manually into the account. Is there a template I can use to direct input the signals for autotrading? The signals gives the following: Currency Pair Entry Price Stop Price Take Profit 1 Take Profit 2 Please advise. Regards...
Bloomberg.com: Worldwide Jan. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Russia’s natural gas dispute with Ukraine worsened, shutting off fuel shipments to Europe for the first time in three years and driving energy prices higher Russia and Ukraine blamed each other for the cuts as gas shipments from OAO Gazprom through...
My two best picks are GOOG (330) and GE (16.50). By year end i believe both will double. Opinions? Also what are your top picks?
6 January 2009 Trade Result Sell EURUSD 1.3591 TP 1.3571 SL 1.3745 Profit +20 Pips Buy USDJPY 92.94 TP 93.19 SL 92.25 Profit +25 Pips Sell EURGBP 0.9118 TP 0.9102 SL 0.9279 Profit +16 Pips Total Pips +51 Pips Total Pips January 115 Pips Total Pips December Trades 642 Pips Total Pips 755 Pips
Hi I installed MetaTrader about 3 weeks ago, and initially mentioned this problem over the phone and through an email with the support people, but to no avail. Ever since installing MetaTrader I have not been able to run a single expert advisor (not even the ones that came with the installation),...
Is it possible to change the background / foreground colors programatically. I would like to do this to indicate attention is need to an EA. Thanks, Tom
MetaTrader 4 terminal.exe will not launch the program.  Get message that terminal.exe has encountered a problem and must close.  Am running using Virtual PC on an older MAC.  What is causing the problem?.   Thanks.
[Deleted]
The expected volumes indicator simply displays what the volume for each new candle or bar should be at the open of each bar/candle. The problem is that this indicator slows metatrader down a lot sometimes to the point of freezing the program. Is someone willing to look at the code to see if there...
I am trying to create a system of storing values. The quantity of variables is unknown, based upon the money management rules I have devised. Basically, I need to have a value name that can be appended with a number, i, where i goes up by 1 when certain events take place. So can a variable name have
Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis 2nd post down this simply amazes me.
  Obama Tax Cuts  (2)
Obama Eyes $300 Billion Tax Cut - WSJ.com In the right direction.... However structural changes are required .... 10% Consumption tax only A permanent elimination in taxes increases asset valuation.....not temporary bandaids.... A New World Wide Stock Exchange.... One that restores confidence by...
the indicator ZZ MTF xo A dosent appear on my chart plz help
[Deleted]
  T101 mini HEDGE EA  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
First off all, I want to thank Trader101 for his "price action" method (altrough it is totaly different now)! Ok...here is how this baby works.... It tracks PA for 6 pairs:AUDUSD;EURJPY;EURUSD;USDCHF;U SDJPY;GBPCHF, while AU,EJ and EU are the buy side, and UC,UJ and GC are sell side..... I did a lot...
OK, here is a little thread meant for relaxation. Remember those stickers , with texts like: "Surfers do it standing up" "Carpenters do it with a hammer" "Actors do it publicly" Etc... Tell us how you think traders are doing it, in the form of "Traders do it ... (fill in)". Here are a few starters...
Eine Anleitung zur Handelsplattform MetaTrader auf deutsch finden Sie unter http://www.meta-trader.de/MetaTrader-Benutzerhandbuch.doc.pdf Benutzerhandbuch MetaTrader Auch Hilfe bei der Entwicklung des eigenen Handelssystem findet man über diese Seite.
I'm completely new to MT4, so this may be a rather dumb questions, but... Is there a way to display the spread in the Market Watch window or the Order window (or anywhere would do)? It would be nice to see the actual spread value (Buy - Sell) instead having to constantly make that quick mental...
[Deleted]
Please help me to find where these indies are. The Indies are listed in the jpegs. ZipXard Pointer V3 =x=ZigZag_Pointer_Alert etc I searched elite section and TSD but could not find those. I am searching for the indies and also the description of this method. If this post is not appropriate here,...
I am a newbie.I have downloaded metatrader4 and have logged into my demo account but the charts are not live.I also have internet connection so why aren`t the charts moving? is there something I need to enable?Please help.
Hi, I'm fairly new to forex, but have been trading other instruments for a couple years. Sorry if this a very noob question. I have a new forex account with a very simple provider but their charts are super simplistic and would really like something more powerful. I'm intersted in using...
First of all a happy and prosperous New Year to all of you. I am stuck in a problem that hopefully is quite easy to solve: I am trying to modify an existing code that displays an arrow each time two moving averages cross, to display the most recent arrow only. From what I understand I can not delete
Hi, This is a test indicator for me. I'm trying to make an indicator that graphs a horizontal line segment wherever there's two consecutive same lows/highs. Nothing seems to work actually. Corrections are fully appreciated. The following is the full test code I have...
Dear All, I would like to find out how to alter the iTrend.mq4 so that I could have the 4 hour itrend on the 1 hour chart. In ohter words the i trend for one chart up on the lower chart. Thanks, Tom
Hello, I'm a total newbie in mql coding. I can't figure out how to deinitialize an EA or disable it from trading any further under some circumstances. Here's example: If the EA make 5 trades (my scalping method required closing all trades on same pair at once.) then it close that 5 trades in...
Dear friends how to find all my posts, it seems not easy to find . regards
I want to reprogram my EA’s from MT into the scripting language available on the front end for the CX aggregator at ATG. The scripting language is based off C++ The First Part Aggregates: Currenex, Hotspot Institutional, Lava, FXall Accelor and Integral (15 banks)” https://www.mql5.com/go...
  A big truth about forex  (153   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
I realized that the forex market is not a straight moving market. its actually a random moving market...the only straight line is the Moving Average u see....that's what the brokers capitalize on that people will create mechanical systems based on working a straight line indicators based system and
I would like two have two versions of the the Fibonacci price retracement tool. One that shows the internal retracement levels and one that shows external levels. Is there a way to have two of those controls in the panel, but have them so they have different settings? Thanks