General - page 1643

Can someone help please with this I have an EA and I want to access 2 lines from an indicator within the EA the lines in the indicator are. expression 1 if(iMA(NULL,0,Period(),1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_HIGH,i) > zigzag1 && iMA(NULL,0,Period(),1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_HIGH,i) != 0 && iMA(NULL,0,Period(),1,MODE_SMA...
Why isn't the media & the loudmouths complaining about speculators betting oil will go down?? I guess speculators are OK sometimes, eh?
Stocks to rise in ’09, UBS says; S&P 500 may gain 53% - Bloomberg.com Bloomberg.com reports global stocks will withstand a "full-blown" recession and surge in 2009 as cheap valuations and efforts by governments to restore confidence in the financial system lure investors back to equities, UBS said....
[Deleted]
NEW THREAD SHOW US YOUR BEST EA....NO STATEMENTS PLEASE JUST THE EA with MQ4 FILES Please respect this thread and share your profitable EA...if not please do not post. There is no interest to look at pretty graphs and pretty statements in this thread. If you want to just post statements then use the...
Research In Motion lowers Q309 revenue and EPS guidance (37.32 ) : Co issues downside guidance for Q3 (Nov), sees EPS of $0.81-0.83, excluding non-recurring items, vs. $0.91 First Call consensus; sees Q3 (Nov) revs of $2.75-2.78 bln vs. $2.96 bln consensus. Preliminary revenue is lower than the...
  Model test  (27   1 2 3)
Testing a new model (and philosophy) for automated day trading. The EA is based on a few new ideas derived from the conversations in the "Randomness" thread, which I started a little while ago. I will run this test for 2 months, or until I deem the ROI "acceptable". If I can't get nice results after
Hi,Has anybody heard this indicator"GRBB"?
If also able to TP a nominated fraction of one's position, that would be nice TIA
I am fairly new to MT4 and I just recently put my MT4 platform on a virtual server. It ran fine for about 10 hours and now I am getting 2 different memory errors. The 2 errors are: 2008.12.02 10:11:18 HistoryBase: not enough memory 'EURUSD1' [3447835 bars] 2008.12.02 10:11:36 Memory handler:...
what doesn ' throw in prices at request answer' mean on the MT Manager side? what is this function if ticked? it can be found from 'tools' -> 'options' -> 'dealer' -> 'throw prices at request answer' many thanks
Hello all, Let's say I have an EA running on the EURUSD M15 chart... and I mistakenly change the Period, or the Currency (by dragging a pair or clicking a new timeframe button)... is there a way to do any of the following? 1. Trap the fact that the currency has changed (for the EA running using a...
Are there any black listed countries? If there are who are they?
TOL, PHM, BZH This one really irks me. Are these guys serious? They act like their companies are on the verge of collapse. That couldn't be further from the truth. The nature of this business is cyclical. Haven't they learned this yet??? And if they can't make it through 1 recession then they...
Where are you guys putting your long term buys in this region? China? Japan?
  Minimize to tray!  (10)
Hi I just want to share this program with you: Actual Window Minimizer You install it and then just pres win+. for minimize to tray, I think it's great because I can have MT4 running EA's in the background while I'm working Hope you can use it
  Perky Scalp System - easy pickings  (249   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
Just wait for the Xmas bells!! I use it on 15 M eurusd with great sucess just remember news etc etc good for 5-10 pip runs Thanks to all the people who posted their indicators to make this system possible.. Not sure if Ive factored the JPY currencies correctly remember the tic chart is NOT...
I have some question please .... I'am new in mql4 programming...... can anyone tell me how to calculate in mql4 what's the value of momentum in specific bars? ???
[Deleted]
  Newbie needs advice  (20   1 2)
Hello All, Just starting out in the forex world I have been trading a demo for about a month or so and have had success and faliure but there are so many questions I do not know where to start. So lets start here I some how got going on the M1 charts using ema 20 30 and stochastics 8,3,3 on Oanda I
And recent Icahn stock purchases, given that Microsoft was willing to pay $30+ a share 6 months is kinda saying something to me. Your thoughts?
I wish you can have a new program that support Mac OS X version. Thank you. Felix
Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis Note the US/Japan comparable chart......
  Free signals update  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
GBP/USD Buy @1.4800 - SL:1.4500 - TP:1.5800 Happy trading Forex Blog
  MM Simulation  (13   1 2)
To recover the losses is an old gambler's dream, but if the expected return of a strategy is greater than 1, one can try to optimize the usage of one's deposit. Its a very complicate matter, for example, a stratey winnig 40 and losing 10 with a win probability of 0.25 has a totally different
Hello all. I have a system I am working on. It involves reading candlesticks and fractals. Heres how it works: - Trade only H1 charts. - Trades only last for 1 Hour. Close it whether its in profit or not. - Trade only big movers (G/J & E/J) [For now] - For LONG entries: The candle has a LOWER LOW
I'm a new trader using MetaTrader4.My question is how i can get the connection.
How many times have you heard CNBC "experts" saying that stocks are cheap, time to buy? The end result is that stock market falls much lower. If you had followed the recommendations of those gurus, you would have lost a lot of money now. But when you speak to those "experts", they will tell you that...
[Deleted]
when pendingorder change to openedorders I want write code for send new order but now I can't write it , please help me . thanks you .
Hi everyone! To some this question must sound stupid, but if you can explain to me why I have to download various versions of MetaTrader4 (depending on broker used) I would be grateful. I have bandwidth limitations and have to pay extra for every MB outside my 1GB limit! With the limited insight I...
  types of orders  (1)
hi I have a question. what types of orders i can use in MT4 and is possible to open trade with 2 lots and then 1 lot close and 1 lot let turn to make money? thx