General - page 1629

FXCM Lowers Minimum Initial Deposit for MT4 Accounts Effective immediately, the initial deposit for Meta Trader 4 accounts through FXCM has been lowered to $2,000. New York―February 18, 2009―After numerous requests from the forex community, FXCM has lowered the initial deposit for...
One of the most politically bias opinions I've ever read. 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME
  cool ea  (7)
Is there anyone who can help me by coding a tp into an ea it has a sl but no tp. I have had very I mean very good profits with this ea. But in order for me to stay positive I need to watch it trade and take profits when I want. I have been testing it for 2 1/2 weeks and have only lost one trade. But...
Hi, Hope somebody can help, is it possible to change the vertical scale numbers on the right hand side, instead of going up say every 10 to change it to every 2?. hope somebody can help, thanks Zak
I have a custom indicator i use that uses arrows for the sell and buy signals. I need an alarm or alert to wake me up while I sleep. I do not know how to add an alarm/alert to this indicator. Can anybody help me with making an alarm or give a link showing me how to make this alarm?
  login
My expert trader opened an order to buy the EURGBP and 1 1/2 hours later while the order was still open I get a message to "login". The message to login and the buy order were both numbered "35992". If I login will it still execute the original buy order, or will it disable my expert and make me...
FRB: December 2008 Statistical Supplement--Mortgage Debt Outstanding Maybe someone can supply more current figures but if you 'fix the banks' it doesn't automatically follow that you solve the mortgage crisis.
Another state out of money KWCH - Kansas News and Weather - Kansas Suspends Income Tax Refunds
From within a script is it possible to determine if the list of orders is in ascending or descending order?
Hi, I do not understand Error # 129. If my code has just refreshed rates before sending an order, how could the bid or ask price be invalid? Also, how could the bid or ask price be unnormalized, I thought that MT4 automatically reads all bid and and ask prices with 4 digits after the decimal...
Hi all. About a week ago I raised a fairly fundamental question about terminal.exe build 220 crashing on startup. Not a single person has answered. I also notice a sticky at the top with similar unresolved issues dating back to the original release of build 220. Does anyone on the forum have an...
While finding a neat indicator in the forum I saw a message that i haven't had any interaction on the site in a while. So i decided to post some information that I learned to implement into my trading. Thank's again to all the coders who've built indicators and showed me how to modify code. The...
Have You Thought About Trading FOREX? Here Are Some Good Reasons To Start Are you looking to make money? Have you thought about trading on the forex? If you answered yes keep reading. Maybe you have thought that forex trading is just for people with a lot of knowledge and experience with...
I was running an expert in backtesting, using downloaded data, with the following code: Period in test: 5 minutes. sma_array [i] = iMA(NULL, 0, Ema, 0, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, i); Then there was a wierd result. The "i" that was expected to be 1 bar shift to the left of the chart turned out...
I have created a custom indicator that utilizes an array. Though I am having problems viewing indicator results as the first bar is being created. In other words as the first bar is being created there is a delay of one bar before my indicator shows the calculated results. Can someone help me to...
Hello I'm trying to plot a trendline (in orange) which should finish to last available alligator jaw's value. Because 0 (zero) is the last bar I use it, but jaw line, showing on chart, has another prise. On picture is visible that Aligator jaw under bar[0] has different prise that the jsw...
Several government rescue & stimulus plans announced over the past few months, including the one announced in the middle of last week, have failed to rally the markets as hoped. The plans are intended to help homeowners pay their mortgage, to jump start the flow of credit from creditors to debtors
[Deleted]
I am one sick puppy.... I have struggled for years to make a profit in Forex...and I have found something that works for me...because I thoroughly understand how the EA works. I must intervene often and interuppt the logic of the EA ...but only because I understand it. This EA was publically posted...
Hi all I am a newbie to this forum, although I have been trading for some time now. I am trying to semi-automate a trading system that I have been using, and a few other traders have been using. So far it works rather nicely. Trade entry is simply when HMA and TEMA cross AND the bar closes to...
Hello, the MT4-Platform is probably not good. I can not make test Expert Advisors with the StrategyTester and by the second re-installation come this error now: There has been a critical error Time : 2009.02.14 15:49 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 220, 7 Nov 2008) OS...
Dear community, I would like to create aRSI indicator on tick basis rather than bars. Since e.g."IndicatorCounted()" counts only bars and there is no"Bid()" or "Ask()" (only "close()" etc.). Do youthink it is possible to create a RSI on tick basis? Of...
This may be a question that have been previous asked but I would like to find out how I can automate my trading system.I am trading currency pairs and many good trades are missed overnight.Is automating a system and using it a difficult process?It is complicated and costly.I am not familiar with...
Hi guys. just wanna share with you an honest account of my trading history in my 2-year FX experience.I am not posting MT generated graph because it does not distinguish withdrawal from a loss and a win from adding money to the deposit. What I did, I exported report to Excell then took all the
[Deleted]
Anyone else think the GBP is due for a rally over the next few months? Monthly and weekly charts make me think so. I reckon it could hit 160.0000.
[Deleted]
Hey all, new to the forum but ive been trading for a couple of years now with moderate success (more recently). Ok i wanted to run the outputs from various indicators and price data through a neural net to look for common signals as to price movement. I'm sure many people must be trying to do the...
I am creting a vix indicator to be used with 1H, 4H, and daily metatrader charts, which is feed from the daily VIX data by CBOE. You would get it soon in www.forexmq4.blogspot.com Regards, Mestize
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm wondering if is possible to create an EA that open positions listening to the alerts of an indicator. I' ve a good indicator, when a trend is going on, makes an alert like this : 2009.02.13 15:30:00 EMA Crossover Indicator USDJPY,M15: Alert: EMA Cross Trend going Up on USDJPY 15, 2/15
The End of the Trade Bubble? - BusinessWeek In addition who is left to foot the tax tab on a progessive basis.... The deficit will be largely due to tax revenues being decimated....and the Govt will want to tax more from a declining base.... Once again....10% Consumption Tax .... The US Govt will...
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Market News, Analysis & Trading Strategies 2/12/2009 Forex News Congress Questions Whether Or Not The Fed Should Have Such Broad Controls Over The Economy Congress questioned several high ranking Fed officials including the Federal Reserve Chairman regarding the...
I live in SA and would really like to annalize our market through the use of your platform?