General - page 815

Since MetaTrader updates are frequent and many people prefer not to upgrade, it would be interesting if the verification was like in other softwares. There could be a configuration window with the options " Check now", "Check daily", "Check weekly", "Check monthly". And when there is an update a
Clicked them many times, but nothing happened. Only "Back" buttons work.
Mac users, please help!I filtered and saved a list of symbols as a .set file that I regularly use/need access to in my Market Watch window. I would like to sort the symbols alphabetically using Excel but I can’t find the file wherever I looked. Can someone provide me with the path starting from the...
I need to run two expert advisors and one needs to send messages to the another. how do I do that?
could you pls help on checking the right parameters passed to order send function in mql5; when i try to compile a warning msg appear: "wrong parameters count"; this is my code:"OrderSend(TRADE_ACTION_DEAL,NULL,0.5,ORDER_TYPE_SELL,livelloentrypoint,5,EXPERT_MAGIC)"
Hi all, Is there a way to find out the real time short interest on a stock using MqlTick? Example: number of shorted shares divided by the number of shares outstanding. For example, a stock with 1.5 million shares sold short and 10 million shares outstanding has a short interest of 15% (1.5...
hi there , why i'm saying this error " Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password."
Yes, would be interested in the black background and bright (colored) text in EDITOR (I can share my solution), No, I am satisfied with black on white in the editor and terminal, Yes, I would also be interested in white on black in Notepad++ and MQl5 language (I can share my solution), Yes, would...
Hi  I use an EA with last price of an executed order OPLAST. Then this price should be used in an custom Indicator to compute a difference between OPLAST and close price and return back to EA. In the computation, the OPLAST is not recognised in the Indicator and return only the close. I do not know...
hello, please give me tested by you free Auto Forex Trading Robot EA that really make money, i am newbie, with 100 USD amount to invest, i am in very bad financial condition, please help me out. thanks
This mql5 code failed to open a long position on the AUDJPY even though the price went below the buy price. Any idea why and how to fix it? Thank you Here is the terminal output: TradeLog: Trade request failed. Error = 4756 TRADE_RETCODE_INVALID_PRICE request.price = 81.985 result.ask = 0.0
[Deleted]
  Selection criteria in the Marketplace  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Downloaded the demo EA , shows more than 90% successful trades in the tester. What could be the catch
Put this code in the OnInit() function...    nATRHandle = iATR(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, nATRPeriod);    Comment(CopyBuffer(nATRHandle, 0, 0, 2, arrATR)); If you run this in a live chart, you'll see exactly what you expect... CopyBuffer returns 2. If you run it on a backtest, you'll see CopyBuffer...
I experienced about a correlation after studying over 3 months and from demo to real and it gives me profit every time (profit taking results are very by time some time within 2 hrs sometimes 12 hrs), But problem is this correlation gives very low profit but there only 1 or 2% DD in any case as...
in indicator " Awesome_Oscillator " i want to change properties for zero level , i add the highlighted lines: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                           Awesome_Oscillator.mq5 |//|                        Copyright 2009,...
hey all, Im using MT4 and for some strange reason, it wont let me open a new currency pair. Seems like its stuck on USDCHF. What am i doing wrong? also, i keep getting alerts to buy or sell the GBPUSD. It seems to happen at random. How do i shut this off? thanks
  Indicator MACD  (3)
In this article we will discuss about a widespread, well-known key element of technical analysis. Why do you think technical analysis especially some elements work so well for financial markets? Why do you think Fibonacci levels are usually strictly followed? Because thousands and billions of...
Can leaving the PC on 24/5 at home be hazardous? Other than a UPS, which devices I should think? A laptop or a desktop? Room temperature? Should I think to setup a fire alarm? Would it be safe in bedroom? Any experience ... and if possible I would like to see the photos of your home trading setups...
[Deleted]
So far i know icons/wingdings require  price/time values to be plotted.  Is there any trick to plot icons as a label on charts? (at a fixed x/y coordinate offsets )
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I'll appreciate if anyone can here.  I have spend amount of time in internet trying to find a "Script to Close Multiply Open Orders - Close All " but without success. I've tried many scripts and instruction provided in internet but none have being successful. I thought to seek help here...
hi , Can I run expert advisor  at the expense of demo ? Thanks .
Hi, Is there a way to create multidimensional array of buffers in MQL4. This topic has been discussed in various threads, but I couldn't find a direct way to define an array like: double buffers[3][]; SetIndexBuffer(0,buffers[0]); The closest I could find was using OOPS concepts https://www.mql5...
  Auto take/stop?  (5)
any indicator that puts auto stop and auto take? I am scalp, I would very much like an indicator that would do this. I operate on the mt5 platform
Hi I am trying to run my MetaTrader setup on VMware since I mainly use Linux every day. Everything was great this morning and not that everything is still running fine through VPN but on my client, it deleted all of my licences for my EA´s... Has anyone had this problem and is there a solution. I...
I've signed up with a broker (ForexBrokerInc) and would like to start receiving signals. However, their version of MT4 does not have the Signals tab at the bottom of the Terminal window. I emailed their customer support and they say they don't offer the signals. Is there a way around this? I didn't...
Dear Sir, I have purchased the signal (see below journal) but it is not working. Error " 7961897': Signal - subscription not found". Please investigate urgently. Tks. 2018.11.13 03:29:22.808 '7961897': Signal - subscription not found 2018.11.13 03:29:21.999 '7961897'
Hi, this is my first indicator and I'm struggling to resolve an error. Any help is really appreciated to get me started. I get the last 100 Bars on USDCAD and the last 100 Bars on EURUSD and I am tryting to find the ratio by dividing the USDCAD timeseries by the EURUSD timeseries. However, for some...
Hi I did not see any stars when doing a feed back to my developer using my phone but after that come to know it were 3 stars while I want to give him 5 stars.Kindly let me know how to change the feedback stars from 3 to 5? Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks Imran
Maybe after a update on Win10 I'm an not sure. But I can run MQL5 versions no problem, But cannot run my brokers version I keep getting a spinning gear and nothing after. I tried a complete uninstall and still the same thing>>>>Any help or direction please..
I have created seller account few weeks back. can you please review it and approve it thank you