General - page 1802

Indicator Programmer Wanted.  (15   1 2)
I need someone to program an indicator for me, I will provide the logic to be used, the person has to just code it. Better still if you can provide an IDE for writing indicators that would be best. Thanks in Advance
I was just wondering if anybody had any success with the STI EA in forward testing of did everybody abandonned this EA ? Thanx
  Standard indicators override?!  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello! Please advise on the following problem. Here is the code of the Expert Advisor. int handle; string filename="test_expert_log.csv"; int init() { handle= FileOpen(filename,FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE,';'); if(handle<1) { Print("File not found, last error ", GetLastError()); return(false); } return(0);
hi guys, i'm new in here so apologize if i ask in the wrong forum. I have a trading system (jk - $36, 000 worth of trading systems.ela) in TradeStation platform but i need to convert to metatrader4. Does anyone knows where to get the info or service ? thanks a lot.
I am now using FXDD for demo, and want to open a live account. However, is that FXDD has change the setting for trailing stop? since i can't find trailing stop setting. pls help!
Hi there guys, a couple of weeks ago i sow a signature of webpage in one of the posts, but i cant remember the webpage name. Its not a forum or so it was a page with planty indicators in one directory and planty EA`s in other directory and a forword results of the EA`s in separate directory for...
Hello, I have a question regarding the changes to the fractal modeling of ticks that was released with bld 200. In the release it says: "Tester: Imrpoved fractal modeling of a bar. Now more smoothed patterns are used to model price movements;" Can you explain more about this...
Hello TSDers! It's been a while since I've put anything new here. I want to introduce you to a new EA that essentially allows you to trade currency cross quotes @ 2 pip spreads. I have been testing this with Crown Forex (1pip on ALL USD pairs) and it seems to be working great so far. The EA places...
  Who can help me?  (5)
Hello,I can not find those EA. Phoenix 25X25 BigandLittleDipper LittleDipper LSS Serendipity Sidewinder Who know where i can get them?Thank you!
  Indicators  (2)
I wonder if anyone here has or can point me to the detrended ocilator? many thanks
  Week forecast for USD/JPY  (32   1 2 3 4)
GFSignals team (http://www.gfsignals.com) provides a week forecast for USD/JPY USD/JPY for a month has been fluctuating within the limits of 200 pips of a range of 116.60 - 118.60. The couple keeps on testing a long-range line of downward trend and every week closes below it. This week the following...
I've looked at every menu option, read every word in the help file and searched the forum but being able to show the mid price on a chart doesn't appear to be available ... can anyone help me out here, please??? Perhaps a MQL4 script thingy even .... ?????
if my internet conection is too slow, will it effect EA or not? because i have been opening Phoenix_4_Content in a day, than there are so many sell and buy signals but the EA doesnt work at the signal, the singnal ive got it from the championship in the hendrik link Phoenix4Content also from the
Hello all From your experience if i have a good EA in forward yest in 3 brokers for one month duration , can i depend on this EA for real money trading? If not, for how long should i forward test the EA before use it with real money? Your help is appreciated. Agar
Hi, please can anyone of you Metaquotes guys explain which value the iClose() function delivers for the actual bar during testing. Example: iClose("USDCHF",PERIOD_H1,0) <--- shift = 0 means actual bar Is there delivered the actual close of the incomplete bar at that given time...
  Best EA  (14   1 2)
I would like to know the best ea out there performance wise, and also why it is the best ea.
is there anyway to set the Y-axis to reflect logarithmic or scaled ? in y axis logaritmic scale give big advantage in long term but l culdnt find a way to do this in mt
Great idea to have an expert working for you...no? still one little problem though, i am not able to code it to do what i really want. I defined the variables and set my Long/Short conditions, still not working, can someone tell me what is wrong here below...coding experts, i really need help!! //...
hi all how doing indicator shi_channel4(for trade channel)_v2_Stop.mq4 idont doing theis indicator thnaks all give me help
  SendMail to SMS?  (4)
I'm trying to have SendMail send updates to my Hotmail account. I have it setup properly, and I get all my other email on my cell phone. But I can't get Metatrader to send email to Hotmail. Is there any easy and free way to get SMS messages with my account status on my cell phone
  EMA13 +- 50 Pips  (2)
Hi all! I test a EMA Xover system and I use an EMA5 and an EMA13. If the EMA5 is below the EMA13 I need an additional line 50 pips above the EMA13. If the EMA5 is above the EMA13 I need a line 50 pips below the EMA13. These additional lines should help me to configure the stoploss. I would be very...
Hallo everybody. I want to know if it is possible to display two currency pairs for example EUR/USD and GBP/USD on one chart. It does not need to be live data or in the metatrader platform, it can be historical data imported into Exel with a custom chart. I just want to study, on the same timeframe,...
Hi all, does anyone know if you can make Metatrader send an email whenever it makes a buy or sell? Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
Hi, I need an indicator that audibly alarms me when price crosses a MA, either up or down. Best would be if it could be set to only sound the alarm when the candle is closed after price has been pierced the MA in the direction of the cross. I have been searching for something like thism but not been...
  What is the best indicators  (20   1 2)
give me the best results indicators ? thanks
How do you go about using price to determine when to enter or exit positions? I can use indicators all day long but my system requires price based entry in certian conditions. . . . Here is waht I need to do... extern bool Stepper =false; extern bool OpenBuy =false; extern int...
Hi, I've been using Alpari account to trade and to read news especially currency news. However, I just got the non-English display last week and it also happened in another friend of mine (who has exactly the same setup as me). I'm using the latest version of MT4 built 200, IBM Thinkpat notebook...
look where thes Indicators
Hi, what's the best MA Cross Indicator with Alerts? by best, I mean reliable. I just need it for 2 MAs crossing. Also are there any MA cross indicator w/Alerts that let you specify the type (SMA, EMA, etc.) of each MA?