General - page 1526

Greetings to one and all, So how goes the development of v5? Are we 'winning'? (< 8) I utilize information in the comment field for data analysis quiet extensively. It isn't included in v4 reports. Any chance of having the option of including it v5 ? Thanks, DougRH4x
can someone put me through how to upload files.there are some software that i want to share with the community.i need step-by-step
Does somebody know how MT4 fills the Volume indicator ? When I compare the number of my broker-ticks in minute i and I compare this with Volume[i]: it is not the same ! and there is only a lose relation (quotient)
This may sound old - but I'm at a halt in how to proceed. I've invested in an Expert which runs on MT4. My Broker is Interactive Brokers. I need the MT4 Workstation to be able to send / receive orders from Interactive Brokers, but can't find the interface I need. Am trying to do Automated Forex...
  DEMO ACCT  (1)
HOW CAN I GET AN EXTENSION OF TIME SO I CAN KEEP TESTING?
Hi all, I am using MT4 for a long time...... i am very continent only with meta trader...... i feel very uncomfort to use metastock or amibroker. Does anyone help me in importing the EOD data from excel to metatrader....... I am tracking indian markets only...... is it possible to import the data...
I have a custom indicator that is being deleted from the indicators folder when MT4 starts up. My OS is Windows 7 (64 bit) with Kaspersky anti-virus. I have installed MT4 on a USB Flash drive and run it from there. I take the flash drive to work and run it from the flash drive at work as well. I...
Hi, I like the MT4 platform a lot and have used it quit a bit. Recently i have been picking up performance problems - the program takes long to open on my computer, it connects and reconnects several times, and does not want to close the process in the Windows Taskmanager when exiting the program. I
I have several EAs developped but one problem plagues them. During backtesting I have good initial entering and stops from the trailing stop however many times the same bar trips a new entry and 50% of the time a loss because of this erroneus entry signal. Any ideas on how to prevent re-entry into...
  Order timing  (1)
Hi, would you look at adding the function to specify a time to close a trade (eg close a trade at 23:59PM on a particular date) also would you look at the function to start working an order from a particular time Many Thanks
  MT4 Mobile for iPhone.  (11   1 2)
Hi, I just wanted to ask if there are any plans to expand MT4 platform to the iPhone mobile devices in the near future. Thanks in advance. GS
may i know when will visualization mode be release? it's important , thanks
I did some changes on my ea, i obtain some good result but need some modification to optimise it, thank you for your help
A NEW Intraday Trading signal ! I would not active this signal in the next 4 weeks ! Let's see what the result will be after 4 weeks' trading ! and I will post weekly trading result every saturday ! Signal page: Intraday Flashtrade | Rent a Signal Stats Page: Intraday Flashtrade System | Myfxbook
Ok, I get the need to take MQL5 into the realm of nearly OOP. Heck, I even understand the need to go to a more 'sectionalized' approach, ie. libraries. But what gives wil STILL not supporting .Net? Why oh why do you STILL need people to write a C++ wrapper? You say MT5 is a complete re-write,...
So I've come up with the Bloody Wanker...I figure I call it that enough, it should be its proper name. It trades MACD cross above threshold with MA and Stoch confirmation, using trailing stops and dynamic lot size. Still needs work, but hey it does kinda run. Actually it kinda runs itself into...
i lost all my money. please give me your money for my daily life. Paypal gehe_los_gehe_los=at=yahoo.co.jp
hi,all guys , i decide to open a account to trade in the metatrader5 platform . so , where i can get the information about those coorpration using metatrader5 ? thanks in advance , and any help will be appreciated .
  Deposit  (1)
Hi, I would like to know how if I want to trade with real money, real trading?? how is it, if I wanna to do Deposit?? Tks.
Hey everyone, How has your 2010 FX income been so far?? We're not asking for figures in $ amounts (unless you want to share of course ) but just in general. Has your income increased?? What are some factors that have affected your income?
This tool is used by entering data into the inputs and calculator will plot fibo lines or gann points.Originally used trading stocks and commodities but can be used for forex applications also.PDf included for more detailed usage instructions.
Ive noticed over the last few years there are many members that post a system an ask for help in developing it. Generally they get plenty of help even more then they need. I have also seen when someone post a system to try to help others trade and others start trying to add to it when the author...
I am planning to try my luck in forex market. I have read about many automated forex trading softwares online. But I wanna here from yahoo answers community their opinion about the best automated forex trading software for beginners. Please help me choose the best automated forex trading software
  How Do I trade with No Loss?  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi The Forex market users log in to their accounts via the Internet and, in the simplest case ,they see in their browsers the following: Sell Or Buy buttons Of course there are more sophisticated tools such as charts and other available, but the basic case looks exactly as above. Now, all you have...
Hello ! I need some help. What are a differences between WIN XP and WIN CE 6.0 (32 bit) for using MT4 and CUSTOM INDICATORS? Can I use CUSTOM INDICATORS on WIN CE 6.0 (32 bit) ? Please if someone know the answer! Best regards Igor
MT4 IS A REALLY GREAT AND AMAZING PLATFROM FOR TRADING, BUT WE HAVE WAITED TOO LONG,....WILL METAQUOTES CREATE MT4 OR MT5 PLATFORM FOR IPHONE AND ALSO MAC COMPUTERS? COZ WE ARE WAITING TOO LONG FOR IT. WILL METAQUOTES CREATE ONE OR NOT FOR MAC USERS? THANK YOU FOR OUR PATIENCE, AND METAQUOTES...
Fixed error that occurred when changing the account password
Easy Money | Rent a Signal My initial balance was $10,000 MT Intelligence - Statement for easymoney
i think FIGFX is the best broker firm 1 pips on majors and 100% on first deposit bonus.This is the best offer.
All my custom indicators are not working. When I go to instert - indicators - custom all my custom indicators are still listed there but when I click on them nothing happens. Whats going on?