General - page 703

Hello, I would like to develop a script that would create the list of all symbols with the first day of quotation available. Any ideas ? Thanks, Pierre
i want to know how to get information of several positions , for example how can i get the profit of 2 open positions for(int i = 0 ; i<PositionsTotal() ; i++)       {         double profit = PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PROFIT);         Print(PositionGetTicket(i)+"'s profit is "+profit);} i'm using...
Hi Please consider the attached signal growth plot. Why some numbers at the bottom of the plot are grayed out and the YTD is grayed out for 2018? What does the vertical gray line in the plot mean? which devides the plot from faded blue to brighter blue. Thanks
Hi guys, I am trying to convert all my stuff from MQL4 to MQL5 and I have a big problem with iATR (and a lot of other stuff). Firstly, the MQL5-iATR-function returns a handle. Why? It was so easy with MQL4. Just returned the number and you're done. Ok, but I found a code which returns the number. I...
Anyone know if there is code which will export information regarding "open" positions into a csv or spreadsheet file? all i am looking for is something which will do the following: (MT5 only) when I drop it on the chart it will first show me on the chart the net volume of all my positions (so for
example and exclude result:  double var=5;  Print(StringFormat("???",var)); result: 005  double var=55;  Print(StringFormat("???",var)); result: 055  double var=555;  Print(StringFormat("???",var)); result: 555  what is  the string with format right description on StringFormat func "???"
Is there a EA or utility that automatically ads a stoploss/take profit to already opened orders that were opened by a different EA? I am running into the issue of the EA I am using uses multiple magic numbers for the same currency pair depending on the trade. I am looking for an automatic way of...
PLEASE NOTE IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED FOLLOW LINK CLICK HERE Dear service desk and moderators.  Good day a month ago on 16 July I was banned and the red message read Banned: Applying for d ecompile Job.  1. I did not apply for a decompile Job.  2. This was the Job that was deleted:  www mql5...
  Smart EA  (3)
Hello is there any programmer who can code an EA that will always recognize a major reversal point....and place a trade in reverse? 
When I download an indicator from Market/Metatrader 4/ Indicators it automatically selects one of my Brokers account although it may not be the broker I want the indicator downloaded to. How can I redirect the download to another mt4 account. I've tried copying the indicator from the default account...
Hi I never had this issue before but for a while im not able to place trades on my mobile MT5 platform. This is new for me and see that a demo account can place trades but not my live account. Any ideas or help? Thanks
Been working on an EA for a couple months.I have recently found an indicator, that draws rectangles.  1. Gravity/transition zone 2. Breakout up for a buy with multiple tps 3. Breakout down for a sell with multiple tps Will try to attach code, it's on a laptop and I'm currently on mobile. 8 iCustom...
  Coding question  (1)
I'm interested in learning more about how indicators work and how to program them. I know nothing about coding. So, lets say I want to learn how to create my own indicator. What language would I need to start with? From what I can gather C+ but I'm so noob I don't know what I don't know. I trade...
Hi, I am new to the trading world. I am sure you are all aware, deposits and withdraws are made on the brokers websites and all trading activity is conducted on Metatrader. Trust is important and as i see it, the only way it can be sustained is by all parties planning for the best and protecting
Hello, Logs have never really bothered me as I've always had plenty of HDD space, however, an account which I have been running for about a year, has been getting slower and slower. Where at a point, an equity closing EA didn't do its job once the account took a huge dip and nearly got blown out...
After purchasing my VPS, the last step of the Wizard did not complete [I successfully purchased @ $27] and NO MIGRATION OF MY MT4 PLATFORM HAS TAKEN PLACE: ** Also, I have no Login details to my VPS Please resolve ASAP. Regards, Andrew Hirst
I have a template and an indicator. Is it possible to write a script to buy/sell when they both alert? Within a number of candles if they dont line up on the same candle? For example if both indicators say buy within 10 candles, then execute buy order. I want to write this myself, just looking for...
MQL5.community: activated for 'greatz124', balance:10.00 (frozen: 10.00)
hi i have EA running well when my computer is on but its not running in VPS. i try to follow step by step from the MQL5 VPS section about how to rent and migrate but still not work i need your help to tell me how to setup VPS so my EA can running when i shutdown my computer. is there anything i miss...
While I do recognize, MT5 have superior backtest module but is there any difference between MT4 and MT5 historical data?
ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, lots, Bid, 3, Ask - 100 * Point, Ask + 100 * Point, NULL); I have been using the above code to send order (USD/JP) when the RSI is above 70, but I always get error 130. It seems like I might be violating the Bid - Stoplevel >= 40, but I also have a line of code...
Hi, I have draw some lines in meta for but now they are hidden how can I unhide them? thanks
Please help me to understand about how Different between Initial Deposit with deposit. and how to calculate. thanks.
Hi On the column heading of a signal Trading history, what does "Balance" suppose to mean? Isn't buy or sall? Please see image. Thanks
[Deleted]
  TP modify  (1)
i have a lot of open orders and i want to define the same tp for all of them do you know how can i do that?
Hello guys, today I had a very strange problem. I bought a new PC with much, much better characteristics like CPU, RAM, SSD and so on. Visibly it is working much faster that the old one for opening big files, opening web browsers and so. However when conducting a backtest on MT4 it is 3-4 times...
Hi ! I have available balance to withdraw but MQL5.com allow only $0.01 to withdraw per day. Is there anyone with the same issue?
someone please help, when i go market tab on terminal window  , nothing is loading up, only tab i can see is MAIN, FAVORITES,PURCHASE when i hit purchase nothing happening, i even reinstall mt 4 again. but same problem pls let me know if anyone knows thanks
Hi A signal which was moved more than 7 days ago has not yet removed the tag "Subscription can be moved no more than once a week". It has been put on Pause till the 7 days are over so that it can be moved to another account. The way I keep checking it is by going to the Suspended tab and Resume then
Hello everyone, I am using an expert advisor on a demo account that place order, the issue that I am facing is that many time the expert show in the experts tab that "OrderSend placed succefully", but in reality and despite that, the order is not placed and it doesn't appear in the "Trading" tab, I...