General - page 699

Hi,  I noticed some users have a kind of "template" answers, commonly used to specific situations. Some answers contains links, references, etc. But most of them are moderators.  Is there a way for me (normal user) to create some templates for my replies like that?  If yes, are that templates...
hi, i saw that there is no paypal payment anymore for deposit and i tried to pay by credit card but the website say that my card number is wrong (which is not because i ordered on amazon yesterday) and 2 numbers are misssing 
I would like to open a subwindow via expert advisor but I do not see any Chart function that can open a subwindow without attaching an indicator(shell code with #property indicator_separate_window) I can not attach the #property indicator_separate_window to an expert advisor without the compiler...
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if there's a tool that filters past chart movements under customized conditions. I want to see, for example, 「how many times a price broke out of bollinger band ±2σ in the past in daily candle stick at the same time ±2σ line is smaller than 2% from the period SMA...
I want to find a freelance, marketer, promoter and do some work.
I mistakenly clicked on the company registration, after my application went to the Comments step, it was automatically rejected, the webmaster contact did not see anyone reply, who could cancel that application for me to fill in the information again. Do you believe that?
[Deleted]
hello i uploaded my documents and rejected with this error "Please upload a photo of the English translation of your document on the certified form." and upload select is not available now how can i upload again?!!!
hello i have problem copying the signal to my mt4 account, today have subcribe to a signal and rent a vps but althought i have synchronize signal and enable the signal on option tab it still show that the signal is disable, please help me fix it 
I noticed that Index CFD quotes on different brokers can be different up to 5 points. The difference seems to be stable but i didn't watch it that long. What is the reason for this? What is the "real" index price? Can you arbitrage this between brokers? Or is this difference stable?
ChartID() returns a long. In general, it seems to be a rather large number. When I put it into a double, e.g. into a Global Variable of the Client Terminal, it gets changed due to loss of precision. So . . . I was thinking . . . I don't really need to know the exact ChartID() number. I just want to...
I am new to MQL, my metertrader app froze indefinitely for 2 days. I then decided I needed to reinstall, when taking my backup I accidentally took the ex4 file instead of the mql4 file. Is there anyway I can get my code back from the ex4 file. I've worked on this code for 3 weeks.  I noticed on the...
  Problem with MT4  (4)
I've recently installed 2 different popular EA's from 2 different developers ... Everything appears to be ON and running ... I can see the little smiley face, and the auto-trade button is engaged ... but neither of the EA's have taken a single trade yet (It's been over a month). Who can I contact...
Formula USDX Index = 50.14348112*pow(ask(EURUSD),-0.576)*pow(USDJPY,0.136)*pow(ask(GBPUSD),-0.119)*pow(USDCAD,0.091)*pow(USDSEK,0.042)*pow(USDCHF,0.036) PROBLEM: is that the synthetic instrument formula is empty therefore no quotes are available. The custom symbol and the existing symbols quotes
I'm looking to detect event of dragging trade level WHILE dragging. I have written indicator replacing standard trade levels with custom HLINES. I do imitate level dragging by using attached code, but the solution is not elegant, takes more resources than necessary and triggers on every mouse move...
Hi, the website had an erorr during send the feedback. Unlucky i press 3 starts instead 5. Has anyone idea how to change it? The website had the error, which do not let me send the feedback so i tried few times, on the end probably was my mistake to press 3 stars when was so angry Thanks Przemyslaw...
Hello to everybody, My goal is to register myself as a seller, but it is not clear for me which is the exact difference among Identity Certificate and ID Card. Better if an Italian user could reply me. Davide 
Hi I'm having a big problem Two days ago I bought and rented 2 expert I've downloaded it on only few platforms First expert I downloaded it on only 4 platforms but I see 6 activations (look at next picture) Second expert I downloaded it on only 4 platforms but I see 9 activations (look at next
Hi, I was doing some back testing with the ADX indicator, and I noticed then even though I am using PRICE_OPEN in my code, that the ADX values for main, DI+ and DI- all change actively during the candle.  I would suspect this behavior if set to PRICE_CLOSE, but PRICE_OPEN should be reporting static...
Hi, I'm trying to assign 'PERIOD_M1' to a variable called 'timeframe' so I can change it once at the top but the below gives me error 'timeframe' - cannot convert enum. Any ideas? void OnStart()   { //---       int shift = 3;              int File;       int timeframe = PERIOD_M1;       double open,...
when i create trend lines for example on eurusd, change to eurcad, and then back to eurusd the trend lines are gone. i know i could save it as a template or profile but thats way too time consuming (including creating a profile for each currency and switching between them). is there any way to make...
[Deleted]
Hi im looking for a sell and buy limit script. E.g. the buy and sell limit should be specified X amount of pips from price. These should occur at the same time. And also the t.p, sl and lot size should be manually entered before. Is there anyone with this kind of script. Or anyone who can code this....
Hello everybody, I'm trying to contact the service desk since two weeks,,, i send them 5 messages during this period but im not getting any reply... Do anybody facing the same problem, and if yes; do anybody knows why??!!   Regards,
  VPS Not work  (2)
Hi I have tried to rent VPS, But always does not find any company what's the problem? Look at the picture
[Deleted]
A question re Market product If I want to increase the number of licenses, do I have to purchase with a different account? As I understand it, he spent all the activations, and he needs more activation. Сan he buy the productagain from his account? Admins please, answer me, how to...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   statistics.mqh |//|                        Copyright 2015, Herajika                  |//|                                         morinoherajika@gmail.com...
Hi All, How many EAs per chart on MT5? Only one??? Is there a way around that? Thanks! Jose
I find the growth rates to be quite confusing. If you could please explain the method used. How can for example an account has grown by 15000% while in simple financial terms their account is only ten or fifteen times the initial deposit, hence, 1000 to 1500% growth. 
Is it possible to remove the price line on the chart and keep the price on the right side of the chart? Similar to the chart I attached
hi, i nead to impleament a lot multyplier in this grid script i post the code. Can someone help me? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   SetGrid Script |//|                                                      By...
I want to stop or start an EA when a requirement is true or false example:if spread > 5 stop EA else start EA I made this script but to no avail #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict #include <WinUser32.mqh> #import "user32.dll" int GetAncestor(int