General - page 1628

[Deleted]
In this thread I will post MT4 indicators made by me. Here goes first one. I called it treideri_v1. It combines MA, Envelope, Stochastic + MACD and some trading rules. 1) fast, slow, signal - MACD indicator parameters 2) periods - Stochastic K parameter 3) augsRob and apaksRob parameters are...
Hi, I am trying to run a basic EA (no iCustom calls ) on MT4 on a computer running Vista SP1. I am running latest MT4 version 221. Every time I try to start the platform it crashes with the attached message. I tried different MT4 versions (Alpari, IBFX, Gain) with the same result. I erased all .ex4
Hi all Last Thursday I am achieved 142 pips from my simple strategy as some body read before about My strategy and for those not knowing It is very simple I have my own moving AV and when any currencies cross this moving AV I have sign to sell or buy and I also have membership in forex...
March 16, 2009 [ FOREX REPORT ] G7 FOREX REPORT All trades are subject to a clear signal given as per the G7 system at www.thetradersclub.com EUR/USD Weekly Trend direction: Bullish Weekly trend reversal level: 1.2550 Key G7 support levels: 1.2760, 1.2700, 1.2650Counter-trend opportunities...
Hi, I wanted to ask if there are any brokers that use MT4 using New York chart times? Thanks!!
  whare ican find agood broker?  (38   1 2 3 4)
whare ican find agood broker? with 1-low Spread. 2-honast. 3-no comm 4-platforms MT4. 5-no desk dail. 6-fast mony withdrew. 7-no scam at all.
Hello, I'm a beginner and I need a MetaTrader 4 user guide; do you know if a PDF document exist? User Guide under Metaquotes site doesn't work ...... I was told there is setting who advise you about lastes news release and give you a contdoun (o'clock) for the announce; do you know how can I set up...
  USD/JPY
March 16, 2009 [ FOREX REPORT ] USD/JPY Weekly Trend direction: Bullish Weekly trend reversal level: 95.60 Key G7 support levels: 97.50/20, 96.30, 95.60Counter-trend opportunities: - Strategy: Whilst above the weekly trend reversal level, buy dips to support levels afteran entry...
I am using Expert Advisor Builder, and for the life of me I can not figure out how to add Break Even to the code. I have no problem with extern bool and int, but where and how does the rest of it need to go? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks #property copyright "Expert Advisor Builder"...
Window in candlestick charts is equivalent to "gap" in bar charts. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - Candlestick Lesson 09: Window - Falling and Rising to read my latest Candlestick lesson which explains this formation. The lesson includes a FREE custom indicator for MT4 which automatically locates...
Hi Friends, This is Naveen... New to coding... Could some one please code me the following: RSI (14) crossing Moving Average .. I've seen indicators but I want the buy and sell and signals with it.. Buy when RSI(14) is crossing the MA and viceversa.. I want to back-test it and try different values
[Deleted]
Hi Friends, This is Naveen... New to coding... Could some one please code me the following: RSI (14) crossing Moving Average .. I've seen indicators but I want the buy and sell and signals with it.. Buy when RSI(14) is crossing the MA and viceversa.. I want to back-test it and try different values
Anyone who is kind enough to share how your Expert Advisor performing for the past few week and what EA you are using?
There are countless EAs that scalp EURGBP Why most of them stopped working after 2007? Is it because EURGBP started to trend after 2007?
I have one EA that I would like put one routine when Equity < SomeDoubleValue not just desabilit the EA, but remove from the chart, like Pressing "F7"->Expert->Remove, but inside my EA code. Tks guys, Marcelo
Hello, I have a very simple yet complex situation. I simply want to reverse buy to sell or sell to buy. I tried looking in the forum in the link below and got to the following lines of code on the last posting Will this doit? OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,2,Violet); // close position
Dear Gurus, Could somebody clarify how does the OrderProfit() function work? Does the return value depend on the number of lots traded or not? Does it depend on whether I have a mini or standard account and if I trade micro or normal lots? Let's take an example: say that I have bought on a mini...
When you change timeframes, the point of interest (point-in-date/time) can move off the visible chart area. Is there a way to fix a particular date/time so that it is always in the chart visible area (ideally near the center of the chart) when you change timeframes?
Hi all, is possible to see the min and max oscillation in pips of a closed position ? Many thanks Netmastro
Hi, I have yet to figure out how exactly to do this or if it's even possible with mt4. I want to create an alert that when certain criteria happens I can then personally analyze my trade; I'm not talking about an EA that will make the trade for me, I don't trust a computer with my money, which is...
Hello all, What's the best method to determine (programatically) if a trade (entered by a specific magic number from an EA) is still OPEN or if it has CLOSED? I know this is possible, but I can't find an example in the documentation. I want my EA to "do nothing" if a trade (from a specific magic...
Would it be possible toconsider the following ideas for new options on future platform upgrades? Alerts = text or email - When platform disconnectsfrom broker. - When platform re-connectswith broker. - When a new trade opens. - When a trade closes. Account History: - The option to add a...
Hello, i have an expert advisor, which worked nice. Now it does not work any longer, but why? A "X" is shown beside its name in the chart window, where there should be the smiley. Life trading is activated, and manual asks are disabled. Furthermore i put some Print(" "); functions in it. I do...
Hello my name is Alex Markov, i am developing an EA witch price precision is somewhat important ...It is NOT quite a scalper since i am holding position usually for 4 - 8 minutes... BUT in my strategy the opening trade price is crucial . Therefore i did notice that often(very often) when i enter a
Hi, I'm receiving a strange error 'OrderSelect() error - not initialized string' This happens only on the live server and not on demo (I use Alpari UK). Can anybody explain what does this error mean and what are the circumstances that it gets triggered? Thanks, Michal
Is there any way to access the current, available list of Symbols in MQL4? Symbol sets aren't an option; I need the current list from the server. If not, could this feature be added so we can access the list of symbols as an array in our code? It seems like a basic feature. Thank you...
Forex Trading Signals - Delivery Options One of the most useful tools for any Forex trader, regardless of skill level is a signal service. Many signal services provide daily or intraday indicators which tell their members which currency pairs to trade and exactly when to trade them so that the...
[Deleted]
  Gao's Equation  (3)
Hi long time not open the topic.When i google about financial calculation,suddenly i found about market can be predict with Gao's Equation.Anyone know what is Gao's Equation?I just wonder either this theory can be apply to forex or not. This quote i got from Prediction of Stocks with Gao's Equation...
Help to adjust MetaTrader. There is a subscription operating it is necessary to be connected to a server: 217.12.96.64 to Use safe connection (SSL3.0) the Address: 217.12.96.70 Port: 443. Or at least it is necessary to adjust import to real a time from formats MetaStock or Omega in MetaTrader