General - page 1111

FA Insights is a daily newsletter from Business Insider that delivers the top news and commentary for investment advisors. A holiday season survival guide (JP Morgan Asset Management) The holidays provide the chance to spend some quality time with your family. However, sometimes you might end up...
[Deleted]
Hello is there any way to remove the default indicator from MT4
Hello coders, I have done the basicas I my EA. I'm having trouble finishing it off. At the moment it opens multiple entries before te first ones exited. The things I need finished: 1. Open only one trade at a time. 2. Lot size should be calculated at 2% of balance in relation to stop lose 3....
USDJPY: With price action remaining weak and vulnerable to the downside, USDJPY eyes further downside pressure. This price development is coming on the back of its failed attempts on the upside. While the pair holds below its key resistance zone at 123.66/74 levels, further weakness is likely. On...
Is there a way to programmatically search news items that appear on the News TAB on the Terminal window? tnx
  Change account  (1)
Does anyone know how to change the account (trading account that is registered for the copy trade signal) from mql5 signal?
  Daily trading ideas  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Trade Ideas For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD - UBS EUR/USD:The pair didn't manage to break below 1.0800 yesterday and remains above here today. We prefer the short side but would only get involved on the extremes. Buyers will emerge above 1.0750 and sellers will be lined up around 1...
Hello everyone, I have a question : How to develop a new object item under the menu "Insert -- Objects", such as "Cycle Lines". I want to have one but with two different interval perriod parameters. Thanks!
XLips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99% To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post! Download for free: xlpips.ex4
  Hma histo  (5)
Hello! I already have an indicator of HMA (20) and HMA (35) I wonder where I can find indicators HMA (65) and HMA (125)? Thanks!
EURGBP- Having reversed its intra day losses to close slightly higher on a rejection candle on Monday , bull pressure now builds up on resistance zone at 0.7250. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7240 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.7280 level. Further out, the
#Exness ইনফিনিটি রেড বুল রেসিংয়ের সঙ্গে অংশীদারিত্বের মেয়াদ বাড়িয়েছে। প্রিয় সহযোগীগণ ও গ্রাহকগণ, আমরা খুশির সাথে ঘোষণা করছি যে আমরা ইনফিনিটি রেড বুল রেসিংয়ের সঙ্গে আমাদের অংশীদারিত্বের মেয়াদ বাড়িয়েছি এবং আরো চমকপ্রদ সিজনের অপেক্ষায় আছি। “IRBR-এর সঙ্গে অংশীদারিত্ব এক অতুলনীয় বিষয় এবং তা দুর্দান্ত...
Hi guys, I have a general query regarding freelance work. I am trying to start a job that (for me at least!) is quite large - say $1500 with several particular requirements and key areas of scope. When the job is awarded to a selected candidate, is there the facility to create and fund "milestones"
  Windows 10 and pranks  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
decided to play a prank - upgraded to 10 it looks cool at first glance, some kind of wild mixture of quadratic macOS, linux and old vin ran metatrader of course the first thing - well, I saw that all the accounts are gone, I do not know what to do
Hello ! How can i adjust in metatrader, that he play a sound if a order was taken from the market (because SL or TP or whatever) I can not found the settings. Also give it a possibility to loads indicatoren automatic if i open a Chart-Window All time i close a Chart, and reopen, all indicater and
2015.11.30 11:56:11.598    2012.01.02 01:00  EA_Name: testing stopped at 2011.04.07 16:24 because product is demo Can I check is this normal? I can't test with 2012 data. But I am able to test with 2011, 2010, data.
Hello,I'm having problems in opening MQL5 correctly using firefox 41.0, 42.0 & Chrome.... While it opens with Internet Explorer 8 with some missing icons....Any ideas....
[Deleted]
The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms now support the ePayments system. This electronic payment system provides a convenient and secure e-wallet for online professionals. The ePayments system has joined Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay bank cards, as well as the MQL5.community internal...
Hi, my MT4 was running well. Since 2 days it is crashing as soon as I open it. I tried different PCs, different brokers. I did a virus scan and registry check . Any idea what the issue is? Thx
Good morning, I am trying to subscribe to a signal that has expired 2 days ago, but it is always failing even though I have enough fund to cover the fees. I have just renewed my subscription to the same signal on my other account on another broker and it worked with no issue. The signal is...
  Give profit  (1)
orex can give you profit from your trade.. forex is a currencies exchanges business so if you open a trade with a buy order then it means you hope for the currencies rate will raising in the future and if your trade was right and the prices is raising then you will get the profit from your trades.
Hi I need a help for a alert .. its a two MA cross over alert.. please resnponse thanks
Today, in its latest quarterly report,the Bank of International Settlement focused precisely on this latest market dislocation. According to the central banks' central bank, "recent quarters have witnessed unusual price relationships in fixed income markets. US dollar swap spreads (ie the...
  AUD/USD
The secondary trend of AUD/USD is bullish on charts and price is trading in channel between upper and lower resistance trend line in its 4 hourly chart. In 4 hourly chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level of 0...
Hi, I'm newbie in mt4. Anyone can help me to answer my question, if I subscribe to one of signal provider , is it possible if I copy without running MT4 client on my pc
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 920: Faster operation and managing a visual test from the configuration file MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Thursday, November 26, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Fixed initial and periodical scanning of trade...
A forex swap rate can be defined as an overnight or rollover interest that is earned or paid for holding positions overnight in foreign exchange trading .Can forex swap generate enough profits?
[Deleted]
Fractal indicators can be used to determine the possible direction of price in a market. One way to do this, is by looking for broken fractals. A fractal is considered broken when a fractal has been confirmed and then the price breaks through either the high or the low of the pattern. If the price
Hello, i got a string to encode into SHA-256. For this, i'm using the CryptEncode function with my string converted to char array. I do not need to encrypt this array with any key, as the key is already hand crafted into this string (this is something i cant change). Example :...