General - page 1109

DISCREPANCY 1 First, before testing I use F2 to download the M1 symbol data. I´m using the combination of CCI(4) and RSI(4) as filter. But, CCI(4) is not calculated well in Strategy Tester: //--- RSI filter RSI_1=0.0; RSI_2=0.0; // =0.0 doesn`t help...
It has happened, MetaTrader 4 Beta now released. Yo can download it from corresponding pages or by this link: "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"
hi all i want simple bid price alert every 20 seconds.please guide me how to do this
Today, MetaQuotes Software Corp. turns fifteen — fifteen years of evolution, leadership and technological innovation. The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms developed by the company have become the industry standard, and popular among millions of traders around the world. In fifteen...
  Exponential Moving Average  (13   1 2)
Hello I'm interested in where they can take the indicator EMA?Thanks!
  EUR/CAD  (2)
The primary trend of EUR/CAD is bullish on charts and price is sustaining above trend line after giving breakout in in its daily chart. In daily chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level of 1.5190 and Support...
[Deleted]
  Hello all  (1)
Every Monday .... $500 Free contest. You can join for free
Which pairs are very volatile , show or have strong movement characteristics in the week ?
Hai guys. How many days it take here to register as seller. Becasu my signal showing subscription not permitted message still . When it get removed. Please reply. Thank you.
Currency investors should consider selling NZD/USD this week, advises Deutsche Bank in its weekly pick to clients. "Following the RBNZ disappointment last week, these are good levels to get short given imminent Fed tightening, falling milk prices, reemerging China growth risks and light positioning...
  XLpips
xlpips_1.ex4 '
EURUSD: Having followed through higher the past week, EURUSD retains its bullish bias but with caution. However, the immediate risk is the resistance located at the 1.1086/96 zone. While that region caps, we are likely to see pullback early in the week. On the upside, resistance is comes at 1.1150...
Hi, why aren't agents in metatester almost no burden my CPU? And why is traffic in/out so small? Is it normal? Thank you :)
PAMM is an acronym for Percentage Allocation Management Module. It is essentially a trading account where one or more investors invest funds. Each PAMM account is handled by a dedicated manager, who will carry out trading on behalf of all the investors. The profits or the losses will be shared by...
The Canadian dollar suffered from falling oil prices, but its fate could change. The team at Bank of America Merrill Lynch explain: Here is their view, courtesy of eFXnews: If USD/CAD reaches 1.39, we suggest a short trade with a stop of 1.4225 and target of 1.30. A combination of long-term...
hello all respected mql programmers i have three profiles in my terminal with three different forex systems..i want to change profile on specific time for example i have profile following name abc,def,ghi  . now  i want automaticaly change profile  after every 2 mins .please guide me how i acheive...
  Trading Signals  (2)
(a) If a Symbol is not opened in my chat, and my signal provider trades on it, will the Terminal be sensitive enough to automatically open the trade? (b) After configuring my Signal settings, and lunching it in a VPS, can I change any of the settings again?
Is there anyway to Automatically turn on the Trailing Stop Loss in MT4. 
Hello, Anyone can help me? I have many indicators I purchased from Markets. Yesterday my Windows 10 updated automatically. After it updated suddenly no indicator from market is working anymore. I tried to install again indicator from market it cannot be done because it has downloaded, so there is...
Can someone help me get this EA working? It is a free Ea I found. It uses Linear Weighted Moving Average periods that trade on cross. universalmacrossea_8.2.mq4
USDCHF: Having USDCHF weakened for second week in a row, it now looks to extend that weakness in the new week. The present bearishness is coming on the back of its downside pressure triggered from the 1.0319 level on Nov 30th 2015. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9750 level. A turn below...
i want to share profitable forex ea.. you can download here scalper_2.zip
I am trying to view Goog, etc. on MT4 with my offline charts.
  Can't open any indicators ?!  (11   1 2)
Windows updated my computer and now MT4 won't let me open any indicators? I can open the custom made indicators I imported myself, but all the indicators I bought from the market just don't open!! help please
We are providing daily forex technical analysis and its very simple and pure technical method its very easy to understand for traders. we hope very usefull for all traders. Our best advice to keep stoploss on each entry and most important is money management on every entry.
Hi all, I experience following problem - during EA operation I save the previous finished close data in a file and time to time compare with .hst file. Seldom (but unfortunately with impact onto EA function consistency upon restart) that some close data are different (between my control file and the...
On my Windows 10 Pro x64 4GB system, if I ran 5+ MT5(Build 1210) terminals, CPU usage is less than 50%, but if I ran 5+ MT4(Build 926) terminals, CPU usage often occur 90+%. Does anybody meet same situation? If so, how to tuning? Thanks in advance
What is the contract price for uSA 30 rollover on December 11 2015
I hate it that before big news orders can not be filled because liquidity problems. Which broker doenst has this? (i dont mind to go to a market maker)
hello.does anyone here knows forex brokers who give margin bonus like exness.the bonus which can be lost in trading.please give your valuable suggestions.thanks