General - page 1106

Dear, I am little bit confuse with OrderSelect(). I wrote below functions Alert(OrderSelect(15958423, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY) +" "+OrderSelect(15958612, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES)); open trade open then MODE_HISTORY show true and MODE_TRADES also show true. as i know history only...
Henry Ford was a smart guy, but he never did the math when he decided to put every American household on wheels. A century after the Model T, the world has a problem with cars. The U.S. and China will consume about 40 million light vehicles in 2015, according to IHS. Globally, we’re on track to hit...
  copy trade  (3)
may I copy demo account signals, with real account
EURJPY: Having turned back lower following a reversal of its intra day gains during Wednesday trading session , EURJPY eyes further bear pressure. This view remains valid as long as the cross trades and holds below the 132.79/99 zone. Resistance resides at the 132.50 level with a break above that
  Weis wave  (1)
Anyone have one that works? Thanks
Sehr geehrte Nutzer der MQL5.community! MetaQuotes Software Corp. benötigt die Übersetzung der Codebeschreibungen in Code Base ins Deutsche. Die Zahlung für die Arbeit erfolgt durch das MQL5.com Zahlungssystem. Anforderungen: Deutsch als MutterspracheBeherrschung der deutschen...
  Create signals  (2)
Hello, May i create free signals whit real account
EURUSD SELL-1.09327 SL-1.09704 TP1-1.09160 TP2-1.09008 #dworldforum #forexsignals EURAUD SELL-1.50927 SL-1.51283 TP1-1.50749 TP2-1.50608 #dworldforum #forexsignals EURNZD SELL-1.60251 SL-1.60623 TP1-1.60054 TP2-1.59854 #dworldforum #forexsignals EURCAD SELL-1.52152 SL-1.52542 TP1-1.51971 TP2-1...
hello, thanks for taking the time to look into my post i was wondering about my forex bots and why they are less than profitable without my assistance. i am trying 2 different types. Falcor and HAS directional. the falcor one sometimes brings in heaps on money then loses it all straight away. i was...
Can someone tell me how this subscription to signals work please. I have subscribed to "Fundamentals Only" and been entered into about 8 trades with some trades being long and short for the same currency (EUR/USD). It has also entered me into multiple long trades also with the same currency...
Usually, if I report some issues in ServiceDesk, I can't get response in time. I have to post it here. Sigh... In MT4 Build 941, I created some orders in a sequence "GBPUSD", "EURUSD", "AUDUSD", then I check them by "SELECT_BY_POS" immediately, the result like: order#2, [AUDUSD] order#1, [EURUSD]
  Help I am new  (2)
Hello, I made a metaqoutes demo account on metatrader 5, I notice that in the list I can choose from it does not include all that is on the website. For example I try to find Alfa scalp which is free, it is in the metaqoutes demo metatrader 5 but I cant see it in my list? Then I have another...
Hello, I've MT5 account recently, I've discovered it increases the volume of current orders when I open new orders in the same direction.... I also found here that new tp replaces the old one. My questions are: 1- If I opened a new order and it's profiting and I wanted to close, how can I do that...
Good day friends, I have come up with a trading system that suits my style of trading and philosophy, and I am willing to kindly share it here so that it can be reviewed, criticized, tested and improved upon. However my major aim of posting this here is to request the free services of very good...
It appears Swedish banks are falling over themselves to get rid of excess cash. We noted Swedish banks refusing to open bank accounts in September, and warned in October of a "giant wave of money" heading into Sweden thanks to the Riksbank-ECB policy divergence, and now, Swedish banks are paying...
GBPJPY: Having continued to maintain its broader weakness, GBPJPY faces downside pressure medium term. This view remains valid while the cross trades and holds below its key resistance zone at 183.36. On the downside, support comes in at the 179.00 level where a violation will aim at the 178.00...
  Coding a formula  (2)
How do you code the following formula: [ (Number of Periods) - (Number of Periods Since Highest High)] * 100 (Number of Periods) Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
I think it is not possible because we earn profit only through our hard working and if we earn money without learning and experience then i think it is just our luck , but i think you have to understand market first and work accordingly and earn money from this market wel
[Deleted]
This Bonus will be given to the clients upon deposit, The Bonus Tradable and can support the client positions, The leverage will be up to 1:1000 or as the client wishes, No minimum trade required no restrictions at all no hidden terms, The client can withdraw his deposit and the profits anytime the...
Does anyone know of any Forex Brokers for U.S. Clients with no requotes and low spread account
USDJPY: Having put in a temporary bottom at the end of Monday trading session , USDJPY looks to recover higher on price correction. This corrective view remains valid as long as the 120.33 support zone remains unbroken. On the upside, resistance resides at the 122.50 level where a cap may be occur
  EA Sales Ranking  (2)
Hi, Is there any EA ranking (best sales / best reputation etc) page / thread ever sold in the Market place?
Trade more Trade the same Trade less Don't trade anymore as 2015 was to painful Need to wait and see
[Deleted]
Is there a way to change MAX LOT  in BACKTEST ????
GBPUSD: Having remained weak and vulnerable to the downside, GBPUSD continues to retain its bearish bias. Despite its present price hesitation, we look for the pair to extend its past week losses in the new week. Support lies at the 1.4800 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4750 level....
  Loss and profit together?  (13   1 2)
Finding out the reason behind loss, we will be able to find the profit.
today got new updates on mt4 platform, only found increased font size so far, no changes noticed other than this yet. i liked previous font size looks good to me. any other changes made on this update?
Hello. if views option also introduced in signal it will be useful for signal providers . Thank you
Profit (write in comments the amount if possible) Lose (write in comments the amount if possible) No profit and no lose