General - page 1112

I want programmatically got every tradeable symbol in my mql4 soft. I have ever seen someone done this before. I am sure its possible to do that. was these information store in a array or something. could anyone tell me ?
  Order Delay  (17   1 2)
Hello all,    My E.A. stars to openning orders with 30, 40 points after the bar opened making drastic results at the end. At the first, it was functionally correct but now isn't. Someone know if is a normal programming issue or something else ?     Thanks. 
i trade indices on mt4 and wanted to see trend in other time frames bought dashboard correlator from a shop but didnt work
Does anyone know a solution 99% also testing a new version of MetaTrader: 940 It does not work for me and I stuck very
EURUSD: Except the pair sees a reversal of its past week losses, EURUSD remains bearish below 1.1059 zone, representing its Dec 15 2015 low. On the down, support is located at the 1.0800 level and if violated, expect more weakness to occur towards the 1.0750 level. Further down, support lies at...
EUR/USD above 1.10 EUR/USD between 1.05 and 1.10 EUR/USD between 1.00 and 1.05 EUR/USD below 1.00
[Deleted]
  Mq errors  (3)
i have few errors in my first ea 1.first extern bool trade kl10.2 = true; the error '.2' - semicolon expected 2.second- void initStringArrayFromInput( string& strings[], string input ) error - 'input' - unexpected token thanks
MQL5 community has presented, still present, a lot of Signal providers to potential customers. Demand for profitable Signals at the MQL5 community is huge, obviously. However, The MQL5 community site presents Signals' performance in a wrong method, for example, over 1,000% growth in 58 weeks. When
i am honored to be a part of this wonderful community and respected senior experts of this forum i have a problem i need to convert this indicator into mt5 indicator. i am attaching the indicator and i hope some one can convert it to mt5 in full working condition. thank you so much in advance
Good Morning, does anyone knows where can i download historical data for pairs USDJPY, USDCHF and AUDUSD? I need to conduct some optimizations, and my broker does not source these historical intraday 1 minute OHLC data.  Is there somewhere that i can download this data? Thanks. 
Hello traders,  I have just finished my EA but it has 11 warning. At first I thought it would be ok because when I back tested it on the Strategy tester it worked fine. As soon as I went live the EA does work but because of the errors it opens more than 1 trade at a time.    I...
The new year will usher in a fresh crop of Federal Open Market Committee voters, making it time for an updated breakdown of where policy makers stand as the focus shifts to the timing of the next interest rate increase. The four votes that rotate among the reserve bank presidents -- excluding New...
Hello guys, so I am looking for an EA that, using the broker's time, it automatically opens an order at an specific DATE. I encountered some eas but the only thing they do is open an order at specific hour. I am looking for one that can be programmed every month so an buy order will be opened on 5...
[Deleted]
Hello am looking for a indy that draws trendlines off of fractal points only. But I want it to only draw them based off of only the previous 2 created fractals I do not want it to go any farther back than the previous 2. And only to draw them if for example it is a bottom trendline then the 2nd to
  Chats on mql5.community  (236   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
The chats have appeared. Testing now
  What is ECN?  (1)
By Dmitrijs Kukels, Chief Brokerage Officer at Dukascopy Bank As the Chief Brokerage Officer of Dukascopy Bank, I have been involved so many times in discussions regarding ECN. To stop this unending process, I decided to write this article and share the knowledge and expertise I have on this topic....
USDCHF: Having halted its weakness to close higher the past week, USDCHF looks for more strength on recovery. This is coming on the back of its price halt at 0.9786 level on Dec 14 2015. A build up on that strength should call for a run at 0.9990 level where a break will set the stage for more gain...
Hi, I currently use ActivTrades to run an EA in MetaTrader 5. I'm trying to following the VPS migration guide https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/tutorial but I don't see the context menu option to "Register a Virtual Server". I only see the option to "Register as Signal"
Back Testers interpolate to minimize profits? Does anybody have any experience of this? I have noticed this when comparing EA trades from Forward testing (on trades where there were large profits pips) compared to the corresponding trades in the back test (much lower profit pips by comparison) If...
Dear Forex Traders, We are going to provide Daily Forex Technical Analysis Report from centreforex account managers, Its very simple and pure technical method and its very easy to understand for all traders. we hope its very usefull for all traders. Our best advice to keep stoploss on each entry and...
Daily price was on local uptrend as the bear market rally within the primary bearish market condition: the price broke resistance levels on the way to uptrend, and it was stopped near & below Ichimoku cloud and 'reversal' Senkou Span line which is the virtual border between the primary bearish...
[Deleted]
Holiday Greetings and Best Wishes for a New 2016 Year of Happiness in a world of peace. We want you to know how much we appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with quality products and excellent customer service. Get the best deals on 2015 Christmas and New year Sales from...
The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms now support the ePayments system. This electronic payment system provides a convenient and secure e-wallet for online professionals. The ePayments system has joined Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay bank cards, as well as MQL5.community, PayPal,...
Daily price finished the week with good breakdown: the price broke key support levels for the correction and stopped near & above Ichimoku cloud, 'reversal' Senkou Span line and 0.7171 support level on the border between the primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart within the...
  Encyption our EA  (2)
is there any body help be to code and encrypt my MQL5 program ? Is there any suggestion
hello anyone can share successful scalping strategy ?
[Deleted]
  Change account  (1)
Hello How can i change my account for signals i registered with Demo and now moved to real i want to use my real account how do i change it Thanks