General - page 1108

hello anyone can share successful scalping strategy ?
[Deleted]
  Change account  (1)
Hello How can i change my account for signals i registered with Demo and now moved to real i want to use my real account how do i change it Thanks
Hi there,   When you call the iCustom function to a (custom) indicator, somehow like this ->   TrendDirection = iCustom(NULL,0,"_trend", 0,1);   You get only 1 indexBuffer from inside the indicator.. But what if you want more data from the indicator? Lets say indexBuffer1, indexBuffer2, indexBuffer3...
It's seems that on build 940 there is a bug using Global Variables: when you add a GV all is ok, and you can perform normally other functions (modify and delete). But if you close the platform and reopen it you loose all changes. probably there is some problem with the copy of changes on relative...
  Help please  (1)
Hi everybody I want to take some prices and put it in my c# program so how can I do that especially that we cant program mt4 with c# Thank you
So many bedrock beliefs of investors have been turned on their heads or flatly disproven over the course of this cycle. Never was this more true than with inflation and inflation expectations. And while some may insinuate that it's just a matter of time before their respective assumptions are...
[Deleted]
The latest version of the MetaTrader 4 Web platform features new tools for technical analysis. Recently, we announced the upcoming implementation of the MACD oscillator in order to demonstrate the indicator operation on a separate window. Eventually, we have decided to speed up and add a few...
Hi, I'm using metatrader 5 (last release) on wine (debian jessie). I used the installer and everything seems to work but I noticed these two issues and I wonder if someone could help: - push notification to the mobile app are not working, when they are triggered the journal is reporting that it...
Hi,since Friday I get a very poor history quality on that pair (around 20%) when using the tester on mt5 (h1, last 3 months). Testing is impossible, if a try I get a warning message reporting the quality issue. other pairs are working (as usual) very well, quality around 100% I tried using...
I don't know less than $100 $100 $200 $500 $1000 $1500 $2000 More than $2000
Yes Not Ready… Yet!
[Deleted]
Despite higher interest rates after almost a decade of unchanged ones and good economic data for USD, we are seing USD getting weaker against other currencies and no real movements in the right direction... What are your predictions for EURUSD, will it go down or up? From the economic outlook the...
I have an indicator with no change and I got this error: (Indicator name) has newer unsupported version, please update your client terminal
  U.S.  (4)
Will the Fed rise Rates today ?let me know your opinion .thank you
Hi I am quite new here. I am trying to subscribe to the paid signal provider in mql5 signals section. Some of them works fine. Some showing the message "subscription failed" after I put my mql5 password to confirm the subscription. Does anyone has an idea on how this could happen? I am using Alpari
Yellen's message after the announcement is going to be just as, or maybe more important , than the announcement itself Hawkish, Dovish, neutral, how is Yellen going to spin the hike? The broad consensus around the market is that this hike is going to be a very dovish hike. The problem is that it
Limit Order dialog is kind of unclear: Say current usd/jpy is 130.00 I decide to sell it if it reachs 130.10 then how should I enter limit order? I need to modify "quote" textfield or Lower/Upper bound
  Company News By ForexMart  (16   1 2)
Hello, forum members! Me and my colleagues will post ForexMart company news on this thread. Please follow this thread to know more about our new services, contests, or any company-related matters. Thank you!
  Forex Analytics By ForexMart  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi there! I am Andrea, a ForexMart official representative. Me and my colleagues will provide you the latest Forex analytics on this thread to help you increase your trading efficiency. Thank you!
This is a simple Expert Advisor for trading on EURUSD H1 market. The EA is attached below. Backtestet result: Trading rules: Long Entry - wait for a bullish bar with body > 30 pips and Volume > 2.0 * Average volume from last 80 bars. Open long at next bar Open and close at the bar Close. Short...
Purchased PivotProf and found tis very useful. How do I reactivate? numerous messages to seller has drawn a blank. HELP anyone?
A good trading strategy for beginners. The indicator for trade give in the archive. When a blue arrow, as in the picture, we buy. After the opening of the order immediately put out a trailing stop of 15 pips. On sale are working along the same lines. We sell not more than 10% of the balance....
Trying to create a csv file. Now, I know this isn't useful; but in order to figure out a problem; you need to break it down into it's smaller components. This is the component I'm trying to get work. The output should be: 1,2,31,2,31,2,3 The output I get is: 1,2,31,2,31,2,3 Here is the code...
[Deleted]
Prior to 1971, speculation was not permitted in the currency markets due to an agreement called the Bretton Woods Agreement. This agreement was set up in 1945 with with the purpose of stabilizing international currencies and preventing money fleeing across nations. This agreement fixed all national...
  New MQ4 code  (3)
Hi All, I have an indicator NonLagMA_v7.1. It is apparently written in old MQ4 language. I am trying to use it in eabuilder.com but the code apparently needs to be in "new" code. Any idea on how we can easily convert one to the other. Eg this is what it says on the eabuilder website.... " The MQL4...
Hi All, I want to know that how to identify that Moving Average line has crossed candle. please tell me what method or logic I can use to identify Moving Average Candle crossover. Thanks
Hello! can maybe a good programmer fix the alert problem for the attached aroon indicator? The problem is that it alert every tick (second) and i need that alert only once. if it is possible to do a arrow alert will be nice ... thank you for your help ...
Hi, on numerous occassions and in different situations, I keep getting Error 131 - Invalid trade volume. Backtesting is working just fine and then at some point in time instead of opening new order the OrderSend keeps failing and giving this error. Metatrader build is 191. Here are the outputs...
I used oneclicktrading of mt4. First time I clicked oneclicktrading, then some agreement window showing to me. I checked and canceled this window. After I click try again, Order window appearing, I do wrong way. How do change its settings? How do I just one click buy/sell order now?
  Redownload issue  (1)
Please how do i re download my purchased indicators.