General - page 106

Hello when i try to withdraw my earnings to webmoney it shows failed after few minutes. Any people had same issues
When we open many charts (more than 30-40) in MT5 at once and running technical indicators with alerts, it is very difficult to locate the chart where the alert was generated. For an example, if the alert comes from AUDUSD, is there any way to open the AUDUSD with one click? If I click on "open
How to you Offer your PC Strength for MetaTester use ? Basically I tried to went to my profile>agents section and wanted to give it a try. I tried but my agent doesnt seem to be linking to my profile. I went to MT5>tools>Strategy tester agent manager which opened MetaTester 5 Agent Manager build
Hello I use this script for get text from windows clipboard. When copy "HELLO" to clipboard, function returns a big number like 19522312522325488 How can I fix this code or convert this number to "HELLO"? #include <WinAPI\winuser.mqh> #include <WinAPI\winbase.mqh> #define GMEM_MOVEABLE 0x0002
I had published my indicator on mql5 but in demo when people download it is getting downloaded in expert folder. Kindly anyone can suggest me a solution for this
I noticed that wherever I backtest, my PC storage gets filled up - like backtesting takes lots of my storage. How can I clear this and hope it doesn't negatively affect my trading backtest
Hello, I have been trying to update my expert and put it on the site for 24 hours. Metatrader 5 was easily updated. But in Metatrader 4, I got the error as shown in the picture. No matter what I did, the error did not go away. I even uploaded the previous version (only changed the version number)
While experimenting with Shared Projects, I started creating and deleting files to understand how this feature works. After a while I stopped being able to commit changes with error "not enough free space in MQL5 Storage service". I also couldn't find anywhere in MQL5 a way to purchase storage
Hi all, I used this code for get the position information: for ( int i = PositionsTotal () - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) //---Look at all positions { if (m_position.SelectByIndex(i)) // selects the position by index for further access to its properties { Print ( "POS_symbol "
Hello everyone, I allow myself to contact the community, indeed I would like to transfer my mt4 profile from an old computer to a new one. After multiple attempts, I can't move my profiles or my indicators. Could someone tell me how to proceed? Thank you in advance for your answers. Cordially
Can somebody check my code and tell me what i need to change? My if statements are within the ontick function so i didnt think they were on the global scope... but without the closed bracket before the if statements i get alot more errors. 34 as opposed to 3 ha ha Thought Process based on previous
Hi, Is it safe to install MQL5 commercial market indicators on the CrossOver MT5 terminal, which is officially provided by MetaQuotes? Or is there a risk that with every new version released of this macOS MT5, I lose one activation count for that product as I need to reinstall? Many thanks, Wes
Hello, My VPS is now gone after reinstalling MT5, not sure what happened. I am using the same account as well to log in to as I used before
Hello, i hope you are having a good day, i am trying to create a programm for mt5 where if the order is at a certain profit the EA to set a sl at a certain position which equals to $ The code i have and it is not working : #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #define SELECT_BY_POS 0 #define MODE_TRADES 1 void
Hello Guys, I had success using the new Network Function Socket to connect in a WebSocket service. See that I receive a ping message every 3 seconds. My question is: How I can send a new message to subscribe a channel, the message is: I tried SocketSend but the WebSocket server not receive the...
Hello dears, I have a question about something that causes me a lot of problems. I have an account in which I provide the service of copying signals to some of my friends, but the lot size is fixed and does not change, is there a way I can adjust the lot percentage according to the account balance
There is the ask and bid which are the green and red lines that go with the movement of the price. And when I buy or sell it runs outside those lines. 5 or 6 points apart. Do you know how to fix it? In other words, I know whether to buy or sell the market or buy or sell limit, it is executed with a
[Deleted]
  Freelance job  (1)
Do you pay a freelance job upfront before they have started the job, or after they have finished with the job
Hi all, I have quite a few terminals, and I am unable to start a new one now. Is there a limit on how many MT5 terminals you can run on a single VPS? I have a dedicated server so have plenty of power spare. Is there a limit? And if there is, is there any way to get around it
Looking at the market in Mt5, it looks old version. Looking at the mql5 site, the new version. Also the purchases section for the mt5 should be on the splash screen. I think the system is reading the pages from the cache
Hello i know that SymbolInfoSessionTrade can give you trading session time. is it possible to get open and close time for Asian session for example last year at specific dates ? there are holidays , DST, etc that can affect these data so can it be done ? thanks
Hi, How to get status of an order using orders_get() in documention it shows something like this ticket time_setup time_setup_msc time_expiration type type_time type_filling state magic volume_current price_open sl tp price_current symbol comment external_id 554733548
  Stochastic Slope  (3)
Trying to calculate slope for stochastic , dont know what is is wrong. Getting a wrong value. Please what is wrong with the SlopeStoch variable ? Note , SlopePeriod = 1 if ( CopyBuffer (myStochastic[x], 0 , 0 , 2 , StochMain) != 2 ) return 0 ; if ( CopyBuffer (myStochastic[x], 1 , 0 , 2
Hello i post my add my account in seller but i m not able to find it can u plese help
Before any solution code, pls help me understand the basic math. I'm back testing on a $1000 CAD Account trading EURUSD. My broker is AvaTrade and for CAD account trading EURUSD, they list 4.5% as margin: https://www.avatrade.ca/trading-info/financial-instruments-index/forex I want to trade 0.06
I want to use the Meta Trade 5 on my Laptop and desktop. How can I get current data on both computer
  Swap conversion formula  (15   1 2)
Hi, Fist of all thank you for everyone's help in the past, this forum has been very beneficial to me. I did research on the forum but I could not find an answer to my questions, please send me a link to the post if it already has been answered before. I basically want to convert every swap modes
I want to print "unicode" characters ie, on Comment, Print as well as on Labels/Text. Is that possible? if so, how?
I agree, i disagree, i agree , and also allow youtube embeds in personal posts, i disagree , and also allow youtube embeds in personal posts
Hello, In MT4, in the account statement, I have a separated lines for all the deals due to partial profits on the course of a trade. While in MT5 is it all combined in one line per trade despite the multiple deals/orders along the run of each trade. Is there a way to set it up differently? Even when