General - page 101

string filename= "Mql5CalendarEvents.db" ; //--- create or open the database in the common terminal folder int db= DatabaseOpen (filename, DATABASE_OPEN_READWRITE | DATABASE_OPEN_CREATE | DATABASE_OPEN_COMMON ); if (db== INVALID_HANDLE ) { Print ( "DB: " , filename, " open failed with
Hi, In MT5 is it be possible to create a pending order, pause it at market close (so it won't get triggered) and then reactivate it the next day or next week (of Friday close)? Thanks
Why does trying to create this simple file write handle bring up error 5039? ResetLastError (); int _h= FileOpen (_file, FILE_WRITE | FILE_TXT | FILE_COMMON ); if (_h!= INVALID_HANDLE ) { FileWriteString (_h, DoubleToString
Hello, I bought the Multi Anchored VWAP indicator via the website. But in my MT4 software there was no purchase tap (there was a download tap though) so I cancelled the purchase. After that I tried to buy the indicator directly via my MT4. That did work. I activated the indicator. But I thought that
Hello, I'd like to know if it is possible for a signal provider to migrate a trading signal account to a different broker. More precisely, I'd like to know if it is (somehow) possible to recover all the trading history of a signal account, to be used with a different broker. It won't be pleasant to
  Price increase  (1)
Is it possible to increase the price of a job that's at the demonstration stage
')' - expected open parenthesis goo.mq5 44 83 double takeProfitPrice = NormalizeDouble(ask + TakeProfitPips * _Point, Digits);
Hi there, I can't seem to find the details on how , if you register yourself as a signal supplier, and charge say $40 per subscriber. How much does MQL5 take as a commission , and how much do I get as the supplier ? Does MQL5 manage all the signed up subscribers' monthly subscriptions and pay into
template < typename T> void Test(T input ) { if (T is double ) ... if (T is int ) ... } I hope to perform different treatment by judging variable types in a function. Does MQL5 can do it
I want to have the list of all brokers that are using MT5 platform Is there any way have the list of all brokers that are listed in MQL5
Hi! How can I move a signal that I am subscribed to a different MT4 account, I tried it on demo, but now I want to move to my live account - is it possible? Thank you
I'm using a demo account to check the charts with my indicators on MT5, and I've noticed today that some symbols (like the SP500) don't show the current price or current date, they just froze on Dec 9. Could someome tell me how to solve this
  Banned Account  (4)
Hi Today my account was banned (supposedly by spam) and later it was automatically unbanned. Has the same thing happened to someone? This is the first time this has happened to me. Regards
hello recently i got banned from mql4 because my news trade is big and my market trade is small . So i did not know about this so please unban me so i can start trading and also tell me about the rules .My id is 2100264088
Hello all, When in order to edit my line at graph I clicked two times of mouse 1 button. Sometimes with this action it automatically open position at Meta5. How to disable two click mouse 1 button for open position? Thank you
Hello I am a bit novice i am trying to backtest an EA on mt5 getting error like this can somebody help me to figure out the issue ? What could be the ways to kind of tackle this issue? Best
I am using : price_ask=mt5.symbol_info_tick(symbol).ask price_bid=mt5.symbol_info_tick(symbol).bid Because of errors, i carefully checked why i got errors. Then i found the error, which was the difference of the values obtained by the above functions and the values provided by MT5. Check the
Hello community I am just wondering how MQL5 calculates this stats. Because if I take a look into my Trading History I cant match the numbers. Maybe MQL5 calculates wrong? Statistics says: - Max consecutive losses: 2 - Max consecutive wins: 6 But I see only 5 wins and 1 loss in a row
Hi, I have rented VPS from MQL5 nad wonder about IP address. For example, if broker does not accept clients from several countries (for example USA) but my VPS has IP address from USA...is it possible that broker stops/cancels my trades and account although I dont live in USA? KYC is verified, they
  MQL VPS question  (6)
Hi, I'm thinking about using Metaquote's VPS (MT5). As far as I can see from the product page and tutorial, the process will migrate my terminal/charts/EA/indicators to a VPS. Will this process cost me additional activations for marketplace EA/indictors that I'm using? Thanks
Hi Guys, I am having issues loading my set files for an EA on my MT5. I can find them externall through finder and through the terminal usual File > Open Data Folder. It is just when i try an load, its as if all my applications not just MT5 are hidden when accessine them this way. the EA has a load
The MQMGuard or the MetaQuotes Market Guard For each product category a vendor can publish , add an additional one that is the category +With MQMGuard.For example "Expert advisor +MQMGuard") What is the MQM Guard ? It is a "guarantee" that the product is lacking certain scam tricks and it is mostly
  What exactly is that?  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello can anybody with much experience can tell me what exactly happened here? I use a Trade Copier Software and copied my trade from IC-Markets to Eightcap but the Trade was opened and closed in a range where there is no chart. Is this slippage or what exactly has been the problem? I made a profit
  Choosing the right Forex Broker  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I came a cross this Forex Broker Choice mad easy! website and I thought i must put it out, as it is helpful when choosing a forex Broker or trading system. It deals with what brokers except different trading stiles , automatic trading robots, trading systems, and also breaks down each broker so...
So i'm on 2 demo accounts inside MT5 on the first i'm testing signals and on the other i'm testing my own strategy. Does the automated signals keep buying and selling i'm connected to my own-strategy-account
I have been trading $WDAY a few times last couple weeks and I have noticed it does not fill positons at my entry price. When I entered into this position, it entered me -$400 off the bat, it filled me dollars higher than my entry price, not a few cents. Also, when I sold it this afternoon, it sold
I have MT5 working fine on iphone and ipad but will not load any data on Mac. Have logged into account. Please advise
hi, I accidentally manipulated source of SignalMA module without taking a backup (SignalMA module resides in Include --> Expert --> Signal --> SignalMA.mqh file ) can anybody do me a favor and post here the source code of this file
The new MetaTrader 5 for iOS build 1605 provides the possibility to easily open preliminary brokerage accounts. When opening a new account, select "Open a real account" from the menu, and find your broker in the list of servers. Fill in a simple form with your personal details and attach two...
I have 2 EA's that are supposed to allow multiple TP's and they are supposed to allow me move stops and TP's. Neither one of them will allow me to do this. Since they are both doing this I dont think the problem is with the EA's. They both show the lines of the multiple TP's before I place the trade