MetaTester 5 Agent Manager build setup

How to you Offer your PC Strength for MetaTester use ?

Basically I tried to went to my profile>agents section and wanted to give it a try. I tried but my agent doesnt seem to be linking to my profile.

I went to MT5>tools>Strategy tester agent manager which opened MetaTester 5 Agent Manager build.

Filled in two tabs services and MQL5Cloud network. Fourth One scheduler was onn for all days.

In services tab i just selected agents to two as it was max available and clicked add. it added a set of agents.

And in the next tab i just checked sell computing resources and entered my username.

but nothing happens even on right clicking the agents and clicking start or restart. The cloud column next to agent list is always showing disconnected.

Task Manager is showing the agents running but it is unable to connect to cloud.

My build is powerful enough to support donation of resources. no additional firewalls or anti viruses except windows defender. and i am running MetaTester 5 Agent Manager build in administrator mode.

I am attaching a screenshot. Perhaps If the cloud starts showing connected, my issue will be solved.

Files:
tester.PNG  24 kb

hi  saurabhsuman003, hope your issue was sorted. what i found was that:

1. it takes time for it for it to be connected to the to the cloud and is not immediate. and thereafter it starts to pay on per day basis depending on how often your cores are being used.

2. secondly, under MQL5 cloud network, you need to put the https://www.mql5.com/en/users/"kaumba.mwana"/news for example, which is mine in my case, into the 'account' section so that you start receiving commission for offering your computing power. you can find this detail when you goto your MQL5 community profile. 

hope this helped

saurabhsuman003
saurabhsuman003
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile
Reason: