My Other Main Account has been Banned for no valid reason !

i have an account under the name Ahmed Rashad , it had 6 signals on and they are very successful , all of the sudden , .. i got banned for 10 years and i couldnt even find a way to contact the developers to ask why is that !!

it is written next to the Ban message Spam PM , i didnt spam , i was sending to people to market my signals on this website , how can i get people to know about my signals and if they subscribe is beneficial for the website and me , i wasnt sending PM with links to any other website , it is not fair to be banned 10 years for marketing my MQL5 signals if this is the reason , and does it deserve a warning or a 10 years ban !!

i want to talk to a developer please .

Ahmed Ahmed: i was sending to people to market my signals on this website

That is the definition of spam.

William Roeder:

That is the definition of spam.

people are here for business and exploring investments , i m not sending you messages on your email or personal social media channels , i receive the same communications myself , it is a business portal and website and whoever comes here , come for exploring new systems and signals and always interested to hear about new signals , sorry i disagree with you 

Ahmed Ahmed:
people are here for business and exploring investments , i m not sending you messages on your email or personal social media channels , i receive the same communications myself , it is a business portal and website and whoever comes here , come for exploring new systems and signals and always interested to hear about new signals , sorry i disagree with you 

You are wrong. You apparently sent out unsolicited advertising messages. Advertising is not allowed in the forum.

Imagine if thousands of Signal/Market product sellers started to send out this type of spam by PM. People wouldn't be able to sort out their legitimate PMs.

Anyway, there is nothing that we forum users can do.

Contact the service desk

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Ahmed Ahmed:
You are clearly wrong, thats called spamming. Dont try to advertise product with MQL5 message. If your signal really good (low DD, high return), everyone will subscribe by themselves and MQL5 will recommend it, it takes time so be patient.
Reason: