Autofib generator. Help/comments needed

Hi everybody.

I enclosed an indicator based on Zig Zag that generates fib retracements.

I need help for the following:

- I want to control which levels are generated. The indicator plots default levels, no 78.6, no 127.6, etc.

- I don't want description of the levels to appear on the right as they overlap and it looks messy. I need instead that they appear on the right where the fib start.

Also any comment is welcome for improvement.

Thanks guys,

Happy trading,

Nick

Files:

Now we are talking,

YOU are Da man

Thanx foreverold,

found a reply for questions above.

I know it needs improvements in the logics, so comments/critics welcome,

Happy trading

Nick

Files:

Food for Thought

Hello Nicogris,

I would add these things to clean it up and or make it better;

1). To all Objects add a 2 Letter Identifier i.e. FI_ and then add object delete close in the de-init to remove all objects that begin with FI_

2). Define color code for Expansion and Extension off the Current wave and the previous wave and instead of drawing all Fib levels just draw a block where you have a confluence of Support and Resistance fib lines.

3). Think about how to re-write your code so that it takes into consideration the 2 larger timeframes fibo levels from the current time frame.

4). Think about labeling the Waves in History and Labeling them Major, Intermediate and minor.

EK

Emerald King:

1). To all Objects add a 2 Letter Identifier i.e. FI_ and then add object delete close in the de-init to remove all objects that begin with FI_

2). Define color code for Expansion and Extension off the Current wave and the previous wave and instead of drawing all Fib levels just draw a block where you have a confluence of Support and Resistance fib lines.

3). Think about how to re-write your code so that it takes into consideration the 2 larger timeframes fibo levels from the current time frame.

4). Think about labeling the Waves in History and Labeling them Major, Intermediate and minor.

EK

Hi King,

Thanks for your suggestions.

1) Do you have problems with objects not deleting? In the deinit I delete fibs and text objects now.

2) I am working on how to make a difference between extension and retracement. I have implemented that on Fibo3, which comes as a dot if price is above B (in case D is above B).

About the confluence, I prefer to leave it like that now as the confluence is very relative.

3) I am working on that this week. In fact it will be using 2 zigzag with different settings.

4) No. I leave wave counting to the EW gurus. This is a fib generator.

As there are a few problemes in the logics, as you may have notices, I won't probably be posting new indicator before wednesday.

Thank you again,

Nick

Update

Updated file

Files:
Reason: