MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1313

MetaTrader 5 Public Beta Testing  (35   1 2 3 4)
About a month ago, we started a closed beta testing of the MetaTrader 5 client terminal. Totally, we've received about 300 bug reports and suggestions from our testers. The most of bugs have been fixed, while suggestions have been considered, and we're planning to implement them. Since the testing
Okay, what does that mean? Anybody? I am not talking right away but like in a few years. Does existence of MT5 mean that Metacorp will no longer support MT4? Will MT4 expire?
Does anybody know any good MQL4 and/or MQL5 code compressor program ? Freeware or cheap shereware will be the best for me. I need compress source MQL code to minimum capacity with no empty spaces, without any comments.
Is it possible to have more than one time frame on one chart with an EA? The two different time intervals are for two different strategies. I can specify the time intervals in the Open, Close, MA etc with the EA. Is this possible or do I have to use two different charts in order to do this?
I first hear (read) about this on a newsletter today. I think that there is no such thing. If it is .001% manual, then it is a fully-non-automated EA.
Hi all, I have been looking for a normalised version of the momentum indicator and cannot find exactly what I'm after. I am now looking into changing the momentum indicator to display values from 0-100 (is this called normalised?) like RSI. Can anyone give me some example code of what would needed
I have seen posts on how to calculate the rate of change from two points on a moving average line which gives you the slope, however, this is the secant of the curve. How do I get the line derivative of this when the original formula for the moving average only exists in random points. The line
If I have a line of a code like: if (function_a(xxxx) > 100 && function_b(yyy)>200) but function_b() is uses the results of function_a(). Is the MT4 computs function_a() first, and then takes its results and put them inside function_b()? or maybe I should computs function_a() first, and after (;) it...
[Deleted]
I like to use this EA for educational only, if you able tohelp me out I very appreciated. Here how I wish to codes: I want the EA to open buy if bar close above MA(12) and if this trade close out, now EA must ignores all the bars that close above MA(12) and waiting for bar close below MA(12) to open...
[Deleted]
I am the developer of SteadyWinner EA. Now Version 2-forSmallAccount is free. The EA works on EURUSD. You can use it on any timeframe because everything is hard coded. Since the EA collects data from different timeframes, backtesting can be slow. Please have some patience. Trading principles, the...
Hello freinds, I understand that a function can return ONE veriable. If I want to return more then 1 veriable, (f.e. a number and a string), Can I defind within the function an aray (f.e. kuku[0,0] ), which its first place is for the number and its second place is for the string, so... I returning 2...
[Deleted]
hi guys recently i have checked my historical datas....1 min 5 min 15 min ..... and i have found a lot of errors!!!!! in some cases there arent datas for several days!!!!!!! i know that it's possiible to download them but i presume that they are not reliable. right???? each time i have formattted my
Ok, I have written a couple of indicators that deal or address currency ring trading. One of them uses the iADX of each symbol in the given currency pair to show the iADX of each of the pairs in a single indicator. When the conditions are right, they trigger an open trade in the tradition of the...
[Deleted]
With help of firends it is made one simple script for closing half of the open position. (Scailing out). It is working beautiful with 5-digit brokers who have micro lots available. Problem is with brokers such as FxPro who uses mini lots. If position size is 0,80 lots, script is working normal (you...
Hello everybody! Can anybody help me to check for profit some custom indicator.I was read an article here about testing custom indicator - https://forum.mql4.com/22243 and was use this EA https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://c.mql4.com/book/mq4/experts/shared.mq4 and https://www.mql5.com/go...
[Deleted]
I try to program a Economic calendar script to output outcoming news. I tried to import the csv. file from dailyFX mit a '\t' delimiter so that a full line should be plotted in the window. But all lines are cut to a various amount of elements although a string variable should allow text with up to...
  Label on order  (4)
Hi everyone, I have a question concerning the label we get on orders on the backtester. If I take the below exemple we have : "#1 Buy 0.10 EURUSD at 1.33454 Buy(#1) (1) 1.33463" I understanding the origin of everthing except the red value. 1.33454 is the Ask price of the order filled. We are in...
About this question I have had doubts in the last 24 hours. Situation 1: Why did the order close at this price? Situation 2: Quotes stop coming for one pair from a certain moment, the Expert Advisor is inactive. The Expert Advisor should have closed the open order at the right time. It is clear the
[Deleted]
I need to add one more check to my EA. The EA need to draw a linear regression channel from 0:00 to 24:00 on the previous day and radiate this to the present day. The bar open price need to be compared against this radiated line and check for a breakout. This holds true for that day. As soon as...
[Deleted]
If you Interested in that . please visit forexeazone
Hi, I am looking to have an EA coded and need assistance from someone that knows their way around code. To start with and in short I simply need the EA to: * Be ECN 5 digit compatible for MT4 upgradable to MT5 (obviously) moving forward. * Manage a single trade Ie. open and close it (repeatedly if
  fxwin
Am very interested, please forward to andrevan.schalkwyk@gmail.com
This is really out of my field... Saw something about HttpSendRequest from Wininet.dll, but didn't make much sense to me...
[Deleted]
I want to know how many bars ago do two moving average cross each other. Like MA(8) and MA(14). Can anyone please code this for me
[Deleted]
Is it possible to make that MQL recognizes such words such as open, close, tp, sl works and then automatically put in excel! I would like to share my trades with others! That's why I am trying to write such script.
Hello, Is there a way of doing in MQL something similar to the 'First indicator's data' and 'Previous indicator's data' option in the 'Apply to' dropdown box in the Indicator Parameters tab? I would like to apply, for example, a Bollinger Band on top of another indicator. Is there any way to do this...
I mean about: http://www.forex4you.com/clients/conditions/ With Meta Trader 4 platform SUPPORT. Anybody knows BROKER like that? I would like to know if the BROKER uses the BRIDGE on the FOREX MARKET?
Contact me.
[Deleted]
  Fractal question  (1)
Hello, I am trying to get some information on how standard fractal function works. I know a fractal is when highest point is in the middle of 5 bars and vice versa. What I am trying to figure out is what the function returns, is it the actual value ie high or low. the other question is does the...
  Hateful pipsqueak.  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
It turns out that if: 1. Invest $1,000 in the business. 2. Make 5 pips every day for a year... 3... at a lot value of 60% of the deposit, 4. Then in a year:)