Hateful pipsqueak. - page 6

meta-trader2007 писал (а) >>

What about the details? :)

Sure. Would you write such an EA? I need to confirm my student book with a report and a chart in MT4.

Trading on the Dow Index:
Open a position (buy) at the current daily closing price of the instrument, when this closing price above of yesterday's value ofMA-LW6-Close. Correspondingly close (if previously opened) a sell position .
Open a position (sell) at the current daily close a position (sell position) at the current closing price when this price closed below of yesterday's MA-LW6-Close. Correspondingly close (if previously open) a buy position.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trick is that economic indices of developing (and not only) countries (and we are now catching up) have a clear trend component (upwards), thus achieving a statistical advantage in trading. In fact all economies eventually develop and it is impossible to miscalculate no matter how deep the story is. Just remember the Russian (...% APR), Ukrainian (130%), Brazilian (60%), Korean (40%), Turkish (50%)... indexes. great !!! and no need for bank deposits.

The history of the indicator started when Axelforex's Expert Advisor took off at the Championship 2007.

He wrote in the comments of his profile on the Championship website that the Expert Advisor is based on a non-standard oscillator signal.

I started digging. And finally I found an interesting effect. Some oscillators can give a signal before the top. I don't mean the usual signals like level crossing or averaging oscillator line, but another detected signal. This indicator was created based on this effect.

The problem with indicating the top still remains. It is related to the different frequency and amplitude of the movement pulses.

That is, during a large movement the indicator shows the top early, during a normal movement it shows it a little earlier, during a small movement the signal coincides with the top and during a small movement it delays the signal.

I think how to improve the indicator. It is in working out yet:

1.To detach it from oscillator limited from "y1" to "y2" with related problems with difference of price movements, most likely we will have to hang it on the price chart.

2) automatic adjustment of indicator period, based on changes of Bollinger Bands or ATR indicator.

That's all I can write now - my brain is melting from summer heat :-)

KEEP IN TOUCH ... Interesting ! there is such a thing about trigonometry and other stuff - join

Files:
zooniljm.mq4  20 kb
hma4.mq4  11 kb

xrust писал (а) >>

The formula: on a good move, we find a doji with volume higher than the previous candle, we put two stops on the hay-trap, the target is half of the doji height, and the stop is the doji height, if we take a doji with less volume than the previous candle volume - then we put limits with the same targets...

but if so (attached index with volumes) . and limits so (attached from Kim http://kimiv.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=233 ) . and the doji is no more than a compression candle and there is a compression coefficient which can be considered in relation to the sum of ratios of the previous 2 candles, and opening the doji get a triangle, a pennant, .... i'm saying trivial things ...

Geronimo:
Open a position (buy) at the current daytime closing price of the instrument, when this closing price above of yesterday's value of MA-LW6-Close. Correspondingly, close (if it was previously opened) a Sell position .
Open a position (sell) at the current daily close a position (sell position) at the current closing price when this price closed below of yesterday's MA-LW6-Close. Correspondingly close (if it was previously open) a buy position.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trick is that economic indices of developing (and not only) countries (and we are now catching up) have a clear trend component (upwards), thus achieving a statistical advantage in trading. In fact all economies eventually develop and it is impossible to miscalculate no matter how deep the story is. Just remember the Russian (...% APR), Ukrainian (130%), Brazilian (60%), Korean (40%), Turkish (50%)... indexes. great !!! and no bank deposits needed.

What is MA-LW6-Close?

Geronimo wrote (a) >>

KEEP IN TOUCH ... Interesting ! there is such a thing about trigonometry and other stuff - join

Ok. I'll see what the files are.

What is MA-LW6-Close?

Okay. I'll see what the files are.

It's a regular 6-day Linear Weighted Average.

I was once asked questions about the possibility (or impossibility) of precision pipsing. My answer was that accurate pipsing is possible. Moreover, it is low-risk.

But we need to understand the signals of indicators well and (when working on M1 and M5) do not hesitate to react to their signals. Absolutely, we can work on higher frames, where the speed of the reaction to the signals is not so critical. And there is no need to invent leading indicators - they are available to everyone. The only question is how to use them correctly.

On the attached M1 chart, the trend indicator shows approximately the reversal moment, while the divergence indicator generates a signal of the exact reversal moment (not only of the trend, but also any reversals within the trend - against the trend and trend).

Take a look at the Daily. There are a lot of divergence (convergence) signals along the trend and against the trend. Every !!! one of them has performed. Behind each of them there are 200-800 pips.
And the trend indicator (light line) showed the direction of the future price movement with an advance.
The divergence (convergence) signals are anticipatory and are always performed, - without exceptions.

The only peculiarity is that properties and peculiarities of the divergence signals are not widely known and not described in literature. And the statement of classical TA about the possible falsity of divergence signals is not correct (it is better to say - false).

And finally, there is one more chart.

On M15 the general divergence (convergence) signals are long yellow, purple, blue, green and red lines. Among them long yellow and blue lines are "ideal" signals for entry/add position.
Short yellow lines, - local divergence (convergence) signals, - accurate (within timeframe) reversal moments.
Try to find at least one unfulfilled signal.

There are a lot of skeptical newcomers among market participants. The wave analysis does not work for some people, the analysis does not work for others, "broken" divergences appear for others.
What they have in common is limited knowledge. Which in general, if desired, can be cured with time.

s2101 писал (а) >>

The only peculiarity is that the properties and peculiarities of the divergence signals are little known and not described in the literature. And the statement of classical TA about the possible falsity of divergence signals is incorrect (it is better to say false).

And double, triple, ... >> Divergences? And the problem of holding a position and exiting? Type the word Divergence into your search engine - see the material.

The latent divergence https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/109741

Geronimo писал (а) >>

And the double, triple, ... Divergences? And the problem of holding a position and exiting?

Concealed divergence https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/109741

Multiple divergence (convergence) is only one type of divergence (convergence).

In case of multiple divergence (convergence), each of them is executed, otherwise there would be no others.

Divergence (convergence) signals are executed absolutely always (without exception) in that wave hierarchy in which they are generated. (this is where the classical TA assertion is wrong).

Divergence (convergence) signals are generated absolutely equally whether they are trending or counter-trending (or in a horizontal channel) and there is nothing hidden in them.
The trend signals, whether they are divergence or convergence, depends on the trend direction (down/up). (The topics of your link have been reviewed many times and with many errors. I can clarify - the signals of all classes you mentioned are equal, despite TA (and old Gurus) claims of unequivalence + see below).

Divergence signals are never false - what is false is their illiterate interpretation.

The concept of "broken" divergence is used by people who have no basic understanding of when and in what wave structure the signal is generated and when its execution begins.
I have already shown such a chart - try to find even a single broken divergence (convergence) signal. (I have not marked all the signals).

Below on the Daily chart there are a lot of divergence (convergence) signals both with and against the trend (including multiple ones), and each of them has been executed!!! Behind each of them there were 200-800 pips of price movement and each of them should be used.
Now as for holding a position. The chart shows two trend indicators. The trend started with their convergence at the top of the window and ended with their convergence at the bottom of the window (as for accuracy, see the chart). The exact moment of reversal (within the frame) is generated by the divergence indicator at the moment of convergence of the lines of the trend indicators.
The light line shows the direction of the future price movement. (This works equally on any frame from M1 to MN).

Hopefully, the question of entry/exit is out of the question? Just in case: for the lazy ones - at the beginning/end of the trend, for the diligent ones - reversing a position at every divergence (convergence) signal against the trend and following the trend in the wave structure in which they are generated. (This is sometimes dangerous only on M1, M5, where you can simply miss it).
The exact moment of entry/exit is determined on the lower frames (though you need to know a few more types of divergence/convergence signals and their properties).

I dare say I know the divergence (convergence) signals, their types, types, properties and features better than anyone else.
Some of the materials on divergence and the SK-FX high accuracy trading system I have demonstrated to those who want it at Forex Expo Kiev 2007.

In the forums you can find my articles "Fractal Connections", "Pivot", "Flow Analysis and Market Forecasting", "Pivot Wave".

They will help clarify some (not all) questions on divergence. I have introduced some new definitions in them.

I thought it would be appropriate to re-post the charts of the previous post - it makes the text easier to understand.

Good luck.

s2101 писал (а) >>

On the forums you can find my articles "Fractal Connections", "Pivot", "Flow Analysis and Market Forecasting", "Pivot Wave".

Please specify where these articles are located (provide links if possible), I would be very grateful.

Kharin писал (а) >>

Please specify where these articles are located (provide links if possible), I would be very grateful.

It's not customary to post links to other forums. I will try to attach the files.
But you will have to read them carefully and repeatedly. If you like them, you will find the rest of the articles on your own.

Files:
Reason: