Hateful pipsqueak. - page 2

By the time the slider turns around, there's nothing left to catch.
Nothing to catch, so don't:)

mandor, how do you know so much? Do you have a system to analyse the type of signal? Give me a hint in which direction to dig :-)

Thank you!

<br / translate="no"> P.S.: It is said that in the astral the future and the past are different, in the mental time is degenerate altogether. But unfortunately, the ability to travel through subtle worlds discourages the mercurial demands of brute reality. paradox.
Integrate:-)

SKif:

I use a pivot indicator (essentially a speed indicator).
The idea was roughly the same:
"The quote window is a graph of market speed. And you need to know whether the market is speeding up or slowing down, i.e. you need a delta".
Well and purely mine (if the idea has ceased to be nonsense - it is no longer an idea, but "continuing the conversation"):
"Mooving should not drag behind the bars, propping them up, but drag the bars behind it. Up going above the bars, down going below. This will be when the muving reacts faster than the market :o). If after an up movement there is a pullback, the muving will also go down. But if the pullback is short and the movement resumes, the muving will not have time to enter the body of bars and will go up again. And at a serious pullback the muving will go down in the body of bars - it is time to move down or sell. And this is what the axis is for. And from it we dance. The lag of the clean muwings eats everything.

Like below.
Files:
graph3.jpg  64 kb

mandor:
Tide, tide, sliding ...
Mandor, don't bore me, please (with all due respect, I'm not being facetious). Better join in, but by storm type, all lines only "on trend". Even if we do not bite the turkey, something will be zabrezshete, someday someone useful. And treat the Consortium, that's for the Master.

mandor,
you shouldn't show your nausea in public:) Neither mind nor heart.

Bookkeeper,
the desire to make a leading indicator is understandable.
Generally speaking, there is some correlation. I tried to make such an indicator by calculating the acceleration. The idea is the following: if a wave occurs and a bet is made, then we cannot simply navigate by the kink of the acceleration indicator - if it is rising, the speed is definitely rising, if it is overextended, the speed has stopped rising and if it has gone down, the speed of the thread is dropping - get ready to close.

At the moment I'm not using such an indicator simply because I haven't completed it. The work requires time and some research.
But life goes on:) Let's do that as well.

I would also like to say that indicators help me only partially. In the same way that speed limit signs help a driver. On a sharp corner, an experienced driver slows down not because he's seen the sign, but because he feels the need to slow down organically. Inexperienced driver is better to look at the signs more carefully. And the signs cease to be of interest to the driver as he gains experience.
It's the same with indicators.

mandor:
Tide, tide, sliding ...
Do you know how the forex mainframe is set up these days?
A trapezoidal (sometimes rectangular) signal against a background of "white" or "pink" noise.
An impulsive movement and then distorted fading noise oscillations.
By the time the sliding wave has unfolded there is nothing to catch.
And the impulse movement according to several scenarios (with and without reversals).
The technical analysis is resting. Fundamental analysis has been around for a long time.
The guys are not eating their bread for nothing when they set up the Main Computer.

P.S.: Consortium management claps its hands: - Thank you all, good plan ...
mandor - you're a mentor!
Absolutely agree!
and about grandpa Elliot - he guessed correctly about the fractal (in mathematical terms!!!!, not forex!!) nature of the market, but to state that there are exactly 5 waves there and 3 (it seems) here was unserious even then - that's why adherents say - you got the waves wrong!

Actually, IMHO the market is slowly changing - 2 years ago these trapezes were not there yet, in 3-4 years there will not be any, but for now it should be taken into account and consequently - to earn!

Guys, don't waste your time looking for a leading indicator so you don't get excruciatingly painful. Better look for a good lagging one - my opinion :)
Better a missed opportunity than a caught moose (c) Trader's proverb.

SKif:
Bookkeeper,
the desire to make a leading indicator is understandable. ...
I don't mean running in front of the quotes, but accelerating/decelerating faster and therefore shifting faster vertically - nothing exotic here. If the market turns down from above, the indicator will rush down even faster and cross bars, and if the market just thinks and thinks and goes back up, the indicator will wander in bars like in a forest, and then it will go over the bars again.

As for the rest according to your text: I've defined for myself the axiom "Indicators are for self-deception". Therefore I will paint them not in two colours, as in the above figure, but in four: Red, Dark Orange, Gold and Yellow. And in the first Snake I have made a mess of it: three layers (belly, back, spine - for painting each of them different criteria up / down) - and in each layer three colours: Red, Yellow - clear direction, Orange - "I doubt". It's beautiful, it's creepy, but... in the end, "I'm not sure."

mandor:
The oscillator is an indicator of the speed of the movement of quotations. Oscillator oscillator is an indicator of the acceleration of quotes movement...
Grandpa Bill Williams chewed it all up a long time ago. Let's look at the AO and AC indicators and do not reinvent the wheel.
We are especially glad that they are absolutely useless on impulses and flat.
Whatever periods of indicators and charts we use ... ё
Kiiiiiif!!! Yooooooooooooooooooo my (do you want to share - I'll share yours too, I'm not greedy)? Oussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! You're like a mother to me now. You sure are a mentor. And we... And these too. Did Grandpa Williams draw everything exactly? He didn't get it wrong? Avesome shows everything nice on H4 (or better yet, on D1), but on M1 it's bullshit. And we are still talking about a pip ... to escape from M5, if not from M1, then from it just in time. We would like to get only 5 pips (10-15 :O :- that's a lucky thing for us poor souls, but only if there is such a movement that we cannot close before the time). Ettt precisely - we should switch to H4 - then we will write pockets full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm being sarcastic, in case you haven't noticed. I wasn't being serious.

But seriously - a normal hook should work on M1 and H4, or some other beast. And there is nothing funnier than the invention of the perpetuum mobile.

By the way, I have to complain about closing earlier - yesterday Lights pissed me off. All morning then quotes, then instead of connecting - "General error", in the afternoon got to their site (still figured it out) - really going through a conversation, but did not understand their business or the internet, I left them while people still wanted something from them, I do not know how it ended. I don't give a... stood at the top of the day at the eu. When things got messy, I put T/P on the lower boundary. I did not have time to remove it when the situation stabilized and the price went down.

Good Profits, everybody. See you on Monday.
Reason: