Hateful pipsqueak. - page 5

Elder, - "It's easy to make predictions in the middle of the chart, but how's it doing on the right side?!" (something like that, another broker was involved, which takes the middle.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now about the methodology. Introduction: I tried to trade by B. Willais on the demo, it didn't work!

So, trade by AO, AC - I liked it - AC acceleration FIRST, then the strength of AO.

So, on M1 it seems to me that it makes no sense at all, because there is an average of about 5-up/4-down and you sit like a jerk, watch it, how it goes up/down, a lot of noise.

And on big H1's, it's hard too, the AC signal lags. Optimally M15/M30, works great. AC shows good signals for entry, and AO rise is strength...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now about the indicator, or a concept:

1. AC shows that a break is coming,

2. AO shows strength of movement

3. ... and all ... I don't know what's going on! Too few signals.

Now the question, we need a powerful indicator that,

1, would show the BEGINNING of the trend

2, after 10% of movement, it would confirm that it is powerful enough, and would pass 50-60 points.

3, Points of entry and strength would show in the direction of the trend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Root of the questions! What indicator in 99%, after a 10% move, can tell that it is a powerful trend!

1, All my favourite alligator. What the alligator does well is, sleeps and eats our dough.

2, MA (4/8/12/24) - how to relate to them

3, ADX

4, RAVI

5, ....

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN IDENTIFYING TRENDS? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE OF IDENTIFYING TRENDS? TRENDS?! AND IS NOW BUSY IDENTIFYING ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS?

SKif писал (а) >>
Bookkeeper,
>> Bookkeeper, the desire to make a leading indicator is understandable.
Generally speaking, there is some dependence. I tried to make such an indicator by calculating the acceleration. The idea is as follows: if a wave occurs and a bet is made, we cannot simply navigate by a kink in the speed indicator, but take into account its rising kink - if it is rising, the speed is definitely rising, if it is overextended, the speed has stopped rising and if it has gone down, the speed of the track is dropping - get ready to close.

At the moment I'm not using such an indicator simply because I haven't completed it. The work requires time and some research.
But life goes on:) Let's do that as well.

People don't do nonsense.

I made a leading indicator. It does predict reversals before they happen. But after its signal the quotes can go further from 0 to 40 pips (poundoyen M5). And how to trade by it?

So take Rashid's advice:

Better look for a good lagger - my opinion :)

meta-trader2007 писал (а) >>

People don't do nonsense.

I made a leading indicator. It does predict reversals before they happen. But after its signal the quotes can go further from 0 to 40 pips (poundoyen M5). How to trade with it?

It depends on how strong the predicted reversal is. If the reversal is only 10-20 pips, then it is not a leading indicator, but just a fluke. But if the forecasted reversal is followed by movement of 200-300 pips, then you should bravely open the order, put a stop loss of 50 pips and profit of 200 pips. That's a great trade! If your indicator gives 50% correct signals, I'll take three of them.

meta-trader2007 писал (а) >>

It does predict reversals before they happen.

it's just better to take profits here! The indicator shows that the current trend: over, correction, or flat, or slowed the movement, it seems to me the best option.

asisdes писал (а) >>

Now the question is, you need a powerful indicator that,

1, shows the BEGINNING of the trend

2, after 10% move, confirm that it is powerful enough to pass 50-60 pips.

3, Points of entry and strength would show in the direction of the trend.

Just a technique from MasterForex:-)))))

1) Breaking through the morning flat

2) Several currencies move in one direction

3) Characteristics of the fan of four EMAs

Indicator on the subject of disconnecting multicurrency movement made yesterday:-) Attached. Parameters are described in the text of the program, but it can be thrown on the chart as it is. There are many arrows that show EMA conditions, if you have any questions, I will answer them :-). Profits.

Files:
mf_bar_2.mq4  8 kb

timbo писал (а) >>

It depends upon the strength of the anticipated reversal. If the reversal is only 10-20 pips, it's not a leading indicator, it's just a fluke. But if the forecasted reversal is followed by a further move of 200-300 pips, then you should feel free to open the order, fix a stop loss of 50 pips and take a profit of 200 pips. That's a great trade! If your indicator gives 50% correct signals, I'll take three of them.

It depends on parameter settings and timeframe. In the near future I will create an Expert Advisor, which trades by indicator signals - I will test it on the history and see.

asisdes wrote (a) >>

It is better to fix the profit here! The indicator shows that the current trend: over, correction, or flat, or slow motion, it seems to me the best option.

The problem is when to enter! Market or pending order (in this case another problem is how many points to place it from the current price).

sancho wrote (a) >>

1) Breaking through the morning flat

2) Several currencies move in one direction

3) Characteristics of the fan of four EMAs

I made the indicator on the subject of disconnecting multicurrency movement yesterday :-) I am attaching it. The parameters are described in the program text, but you can throw it on the chart as it is. There are many arrows that show EMA conditions, if you have any questions, I will answer them :-). Profits.

Let's test it :)

SKif писал (а) >>
It turns out that if:
1. Invest $1,000 in the business.
2. Make 5 pips daily for a year...
3... at a lot cost of 60% of the deposit,

4... then in one year...:)

and 100 years later and without pipsing - Using the daily closing prices of the Dow Jones Industrial Average from January 1900 to March 2001, we find that ... . With an initial capital of $100, an investor using this strategy (p.831, R. Colby, "The Encyclopedia of Technical Market Indicators", Moscow, "Alpina Business Books", 2004) ... could earn $10`772`985`856.

To take such a small profit (5-10 pips) with a high degree of probability is possible only in one case - if you open at significant support/resistance levels (borders of inclined and side channels, Fibo, psychological levels). This is the only really leading indicator on the market. All inert indicators (MA, etc.) only show the past, so you will confidently lose money on them.

The history of the indicator started when Axelforex's Expert Advisor was taking off at the Championship 2007.

He wrote in the comments of his profile on the Championship website that the Expert Advisor is based on a non-standard oscillator signal.

I started digging. And finally I discovered an interesting effect. Some oscillators can give a signal before the top. I don't mean the usual signals like level crossing or averaging oscillator line, but another detected signal. This indicator was created based on this effect.

The problem with indicating the top still remains. It is related to the different frequency and amplitude of the movement pulses.

That is, during a large movement the indicator shows the top early, during a normal movement it shows it a little earlier, during a small movement the signal coincides with the top and during a small movement it delays the signal.

I think how to improve the indicator. I am working on it now:

1.To detach it from oscillator limited from "y1" to "y2" with related problems with difference of price movements, most likely we will have to hang it on the price chart.

2) automatic adjustment of indicator period, based on changes of Bollinger Bands or ATR indicator.

That's all I can write now - my brain is melting from summer heat :-)

Geronimo писал (а) >>

and 100 years later and without pipsing - Using the daily closing prices of the Dow Jones Industrial Average from January 1900 to March 2001, we find that ... . With an initial capital of $100, an investor using this strategy (p.831, R. Colby, "The Encyclopedia of Technical Market Indicators", Moscow, "Alpina Business Books", 2004) ... could earn $10`772`985`856.

Can you tell me more about it? :)

Reason: