MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1034

iLowest() can return the LOWEST VALUE, but i want the bar index of this value instead of the value itself. Is there a function to perfom this?
  Multicurrency advisor question  (140   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Good evening! I am thinking of combining two pairs into one EA. I have done it. But suddenly I had doubts. I did it like this: extern bool GBP = true ; extern bool EUR = true ; - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - int start () { double A = iRSI ( " GBPUSD " , 0 , ..... ) ; double B = iRSI ( "
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am writing a code that loops through all orders, and to check that if is a pending order is placed more than 2 days before, the pending order will be deleted. e.g Pending orders placed on 3 April (or earlier) will be deleted if today is 5 April. Pending orders placed on 4 April will...
I am working on an EA, but no matter what I do, I can't make it close trades. It opens them just fine, but when I want them closed, the EA will not close them. I'll post part of my EA code so maybe one of you experienced coders can figure out why I'm having this problem. The vars 'buyTrade' and...
Is it possible to create a chart based on data from other charts? Im trying to create a "trade weighted us dollar index chart ". Any ideas on how to achieve this?
[Deleted]
Hi, I have the following problem: I want to call an .exe within my DLL which I use in an EA. Therefore I tried different C++ ways of doing this. Like system(start "program.exe"), ShellExecute() or CreateProcess. All of them fail if used in the DLL but succeed if they are implemented in an separat...
Hello again, my young viewer))) I am interested in the daily fluctuations of different instruments. The change in the number of ticks (density) in the average intraday may be considered proportional to the change of volatility (N-L). At first sight this value seems to change almost synchronously for
There are many script/EA available generating offline history (Renko, Free-of-Holes, Constant Range Bars, Tick Chart, Time Frame Converter, and so on ...) you can open as offline chart and run indicators on it live. They all use the "PostMessageA(winHandle, WM_COMMAND, 33324, 0)" Windows function to...
hi, I got a new EA as above but something wrong. I want to buy when MA38 cross MA140 and close it when MA7 cross MA38. I test it on AUDCAD,M15 between 2012.04.25 to 2012.04.26. It should buy at 12:15 and close at 16:00. But the result is it buy at 12:45 and close at 19:29. Would you please kindly...
[Deleted]
Hello. Greetings from Poland ! I 'm currently working on a script that wii display renko bars on mt4. But to do that i need to programicaly turn on mt4 strategy tester, any ideas how to do that?
Sometimes I'll test an EA, get good results. then not change a thing, press start again, and have different results. Also, sometimes I use every tick method and the account balance goes down to zero. Then I'll do Control Points and get amazing results. I can't continue to work on my EAs until I've...
Hello I am amaterur on Forex and on MQL4 programing and I will apreciate all help I can get. I am writing EA code for a strategy that uses MACD/OsMA (FEMA: 12, SEMA: 34, MACD SMA: 9 at Close) as a TakeProfit indicator on the event that the two lines that MACD/OsMA draws cross (red and green on...
I have the source code for an EA that works in MT4. I need this program converted to work on the LMAX Exchange through their API. LMAX offers client libraries in C# and Java - you can implement whichever you prefer. If you have the skill-set and experience of working on low-latency trading programs,...
[Deleted]
R/sir/madam, I Have a live trading A/c with alpari uk Now i wish to build & run Auto [ buy/sell/stop loss /take profit] order keeping & execution on your MT4 trading terminal, according my predefined strategies stated as below, 1] chart periodicity : 30 minute 2] moving average : 20...
[Deleted]
Anyone can help me? In my EA, I have to manage a matrix 20x20 (rows,columns), but it seams that is not possible to store more than a certain number of data. Did you know Why? Or how I can increase the possibility of matrix or array dimension? Thank you.
i have an indicator, voltychannel and there are 2 color lines displayed by this indicator, how do i change the orders to buy if the color of the line is blue and to sell if the color of the line is red, following is the screenshot of the chart window, if((iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_H1,...
[Deleted]
I got a chartshift in my tickchart window AND in my "new order" tickchart window. My friend does not. Why? How to disable this chartshift? Using MetaTrader 419
FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications
  Edge effect on the way to the GRAAL  (131   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Gentlemen, good afternoon. I am working on a reverse MTS. Expert Advisor gives BUY and SELL signals and the system reverses trades depending on these signals. SELL appears at the maximum of the indicator, BUY at the minimum. This indicator is a proprietary one, based on on several sliders, which
[Deleted]
Hello i would be thankfull if you could share with me the installation (or the folder itself) of MT4 Build 402 or older
In my EA, there is current limit value for Buying or Selling operation ! I would like to draw 2 current limit lines by coding, instead of drawing manually ! So, which function should I study and use ?
hi folks, i am currently working on a paper for which i need historical fx data. oanda provides these data: http://www.oanda.com/currency/historical-rates/ i am trying to do some analysis via metatrader and i actually thought by downloading the MT4 from oanda, i could use the historical rates in...
I wonder if EA still works in each of the following computer 's modes: 1. Screen Saver mode 2. Sleep mode 3. Hibernate mode 4. Standby mode Please share your experience, if any.
  History Events  (1)
Hi Guys, do you know a source where it is possible to download history-event-data (Forex-Calendar) of some years? Thanks in advance! Luke!
[Deleted]
hi i have a simple ea and i would to add a thing for close order, this is fibonacci so i added the indicators and i would to close order if MAP (moving average with period 1) is near at least 8 pips to lower or high lines of fibonacci, so this is the initial part of intrested code //...other code
I'm trying to show on a chart, an arrow for each open trade. However, I want it to appear at the open of the bar it occurred, and not at the actual OrderOpenPrice. I have a script (attached) that puts an arrow and price box at the OrderOpenTime (great), but puts it at the OrderOpenPrice. I want it...
Dear all By visual, we can easily identify that price runs in trend form, the high and low of every wave, and the direction of a wave. However, does anybody know, how to let EA to do it? Does any one has an idea on it? Thanks for your kind help! Wing
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm a newbie (but have programmed before) so you will have to forgive me, I understand the concepts of the program types (EA, CI and Script) and their scope of operation (Every Tick, Every Tick, Attach to Symbol Window). Is there not a Program Type that can execute on say "Button Click" and...
Hi, I want to call another "indicator B" out of my "indicator A" Both are custom indicators. I don't want to get definite values, only that it shows this indicator. So I want to use no buffers from "indicator A". Perhaps it is possible through calling a script "show indicator B" out of my...
Dear all Does anybody know, when an order is created after last spread is issued by the broker, that last or next spread will be used by this order? Wing