Multicurrency advisor question - page 14

leonid553:
Is the second pair present in the MARKET REVIEW window?

Yes. Both charts are hanging. If you attach it to the second pair, it doesn't pick up the first one

But iOpen reads the quotes.

I don't know then. Give me a piece of code where you set and use MarketInfo of both characters. So you don't have to guess in vain.

leonid553:
I don't know then. Give me a piece of code where you set and engage MarketInfo of the second character.
It's above. At the very beginning of the Start section. Immediately there is a print

Try putting it in a comment:

Comment("евро-bid = ", MarketInfo("EURUSD", MODE_BID), "\n",
        "евро-ask = ", MarketInfo("EURUSD", MODE_ASK), "\n",
        "фунт-bid = ", MarketInfo("GBPUSD", MODE_BID), "\n",
        "фунт-ask = ", MarketInfo("GBPUSD", MODE_ASK), "\n");  
paste this piece into the START function and observe on the chart in the upper left corner - will the quotes be displayed when the EA starts and runs?

leonid553:

paste this piece into the START function and observe on the chart in the upper left corner - will the quotes be displayed when the EA starts and works?

I did it in the tester (???). Could this be the case?

Yes, of course!

MT4 tester doesn't work correctly with MarketInfo call - so you should only check online. And multi-currency trading is not supported by the mt4 tester.

leonid553:

paste this piece into the START function and observe on the chart in the upper left corner - will the quotes be displayed when the EA starts and works?

Indeed, in the tester. If attached to the chart it's fine, but in the tester it doesn't pick up the second symbol.

leonid553:

Yes, of course!

The MT4 tester does not work correctly with a MarketInfo call - so you should only check online. And multicurrency trading is not supported by the mt4 tester.

I've been reading this thread. It seemed like everything was possible, but it turns out you can't. I have to think. Or are there any solutions with a tester?

You can switch to mt5 - multicurrency testing is possible there. And in mt4 you can do a "synchronous virtual imitation" of second symbol deals to work in the tester, but this is very cumbersome and unlikely to work for you...

leonid553:
You can switch to mt5 - multicurrency testing is possible there. And in mt4 you can do a "synchronous virtual imitation" of second symbol deals to work in the tester, but this is very cumbersome and unlikely to work for you...
Thank you.
Reason: